1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Your IQ
3. Briefly explain why your IQ is higher (or lower) than the average IQ of your country (see pic related)

Who tf knows their iq. Not to mention there is so much variation in just which test you use.

If I had to guess, I'm probably in the upper single digits, maybe double digits.

>No link to check your IQ at. Wtf op?

1. I do not belong in any state
2. 140
3. Because everyone in the country I'm residing is bound by superstition, laws of morality and religion. God fearing man are dogs.

flag
because i am clever

flag
Because mestizos drag the average down, it should be close to 102, it still high compared to that average but not as much an outlier as it is

Seeing this retarded most you made, I can pretty tell you're a fucking autistic retard whose IQ isn't even worth measuring.

bit rude

wtf why is hong kong so smart

IQ Estimate: Holy shit

Never measured it because I'm not an underachieving loser

1. Slovenia
2. IQ of 80

Because I'm partially descended from Montenegrins (average IQ ~90) and because of the onset of schizophrenia in puberty as well as autism.

>triggered NEET

>korea>japan

japan is over

Wow, you can understand facial expressions I post and correlate them with your own posts. You must be a genius

>1. Your country
Flag.
>2. Your IQ
Above 130, probably.
>3. Briefly explain why your IQ is higher (or lower) than the average IQ of your country (see pic related)
I'm studying pure mathematics at my uni, I'm simply good at it. Also, the exams to enter good universities here in Brazil are fucking hardcore so it took me 2 years doing olympic-tier exercises to beat the other contestants.

Any STEM fag can have a 130+ IQ.

it's dick that does matter

>being this asshurt over the fact that IQ is objectively a meaningless metric that only autistic losers give two shits about

USA
Genetics

I literally post only 1 imagine an a text where I praised your mind

>posting passive aggressive remarks will show this brainlet how much I'm not mad and I don't care!
Typical IQautist

I just singled out that's it's amazing to recognize facial patterns and connect them to posts they were replied to

>china
into the trash

>1. Your country
Canada
>2. Your IQ
>3. Briefly explain why your IQ is higher or lower than the average IQ of your country
Because I'm from the USA

North Korean is the smartest people on earth. That's why they confined themselves and severed relation with outside world to preserve their intelligence.

flag
134 according to online meme tests
because IQ is a meme for autists who wanna jerk themselves off

new zealand
idk lollll

Edgy

No, fuck you, OP. I'm fucking sick of this meme. We get it. Shitskins should be kept in zoos. Praise Hitler. And yet I've had to solve a couple of hundred linear differential equations and memorize the mechanism of hydroboration-oxidation of alkenes so I could pass high school while people in racially superior White countries only have to do this in college. Fuck you, fuck you very much and take this garbage back to Sup Forums.

Romania's IQ is low because all young people left to western countries (4 million out of 25 million romanians).

So we are left with old population going senile.

This also explains average height and penis size stats and etc.

>hyboration-oxidation of alkenes
I learnt this in high school as well, it's not even the hardest thing to get in chemistry lol. If you have trouble with this, I'll doubt your ability to finish a colouring book.

1. flag
2. Over 9000+
3. I post across different boards over the 4chinz-phere

Did I say it's the hardest thing? Did I say I was a good student? You know in America they don't have all this until the college level? If you ask a twelfth grade to name some some simple hydrocarbon he won't be able to do it. They'll blame it on niggers. Since you come from a high-IQ race, surely twelfth grade maths from a subhuman shitskin must be child's play for you. Okay then, find the definite integral of cot inverse of (1-x+xx) dx from 0 to 1. Do it on a piece of paper and show. Because apparently shitskin subhuman animals in my class could do this.

>he thinks he is hot shit because he did integrals in high school
Just because burgers have a laughable school system doesn't mean every other Western country is like that

>memorize the mechanism of hydroboration-oxidation of alkenes
And how has that helped you sense then? Unless your an organic chemistry major you just wasted your time. Working hard is pointless if you are inefficient.

Let's not forget you have states where cheating on exams is the local sport.

meme score, most people here have never seen an IQ test in their entire life

I took an online iq test once and scored 137. It's why I'm smug and condescending to everyone to this day. And why I know I'm always right.

>I went to a fancy school while most of my country shits on the street you should for some reason take my outlier experience as the norm
You're not as smart as you think you are.

Yeah and so that must mean I'm a subhuman low-IQ monkey, right? I should be kept in a zoo?

thailand
I'm a genius but never wanted to achieve something so I guess I fully understand the real purpose of life watch 2D all day.

No, only losers looking for validation give two shits about IQ

Fancy school? Everyone had the same curriculum. Most families can't send their kids to school. Also a "majority" doesn't shit in the streets. 29.3 percent is not a majority.

I've never seen anyone cheat in my life since fifth grade. Just because some pictures and articles say something, it's not my reality.

1. Russia.
2. Est. 125-135, depends on a system.
3. Parents used to talk to me a lot, read me a lot when I was really small. They own a good library of books. I guess, that made me a person thinking and analyzing a bit more and better than the average Russian.

It's wrong because my IQ is 117

USA
150-160, got tested in middle school
Probably genetics? Grandpa Jack was a physical chemist, worked on Manhattan project, worked under Feynman, worked for IBM developing transistors, met Einstein.

ahhh yes, My grandpa used to talk a lot of BS too

>explain why your IQ isn't average

this question is retarded

Also, I took an IQ test 15 years ago, while I was still a really young kid, do you guys know if it's still viable

So I'm above average everywhere. Sweet.

Skepticism is healthy, but don't talk shit about my grandpa you dumb fucking coke mule.

I'd tell you to eat shit, but you probably can't smell anymore, so it wouldn't be as unpleasant.

This place is full of larpers but at least it seems like you're telling the truth. nice

Dammit why you gotta be civil I had a whole slew of cocaine-related one-liners locked and loaded.

1. uhhh... canada
2. 82
3. me dumb!

1. South Africa
2. """"134"""" according to an online pattern recognition test. Never been properly tested but I went to a private high school on an academic scholarship so it must be at least above average.
3. I'm a colonial oppressor of mainly Germanic descent.

By the way you are writing I can already tell that it is not very high.