UNU thread

last nights UNU takeover was hilarious, now see what these cucks are doing now, lets culturally enrich them again.
making an account doesn't need an email, just a username and password, very quick

Other urls found in this thread:

go.unu.ai/lobby
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is this thread about?

Hey I was there last night. I was hoping we'd get a few more nights of this shit. bamp with link

go.unu.ai/lobby

whoops i forgot the link, sorry

How do I find the thing in OP's pic?

This thread sucks shit.

>UNU does not support this web browser, please use the latest version of Chrome

No thanks.

basically you can ask question (hate speech is banned) and get a consensus in numerous formats (yes/no rate it percentages)

last night we were fucking with mods
a particular question asked what the (((mods))) should be forced to wear (they used a 1-5 star rating system) which referenced the jude stars in germany, and chose 1 star, which was funny

this has enormous potential, just need more people in there

Go to the link in the third post. Some popup should ask you to register, be guest, or something else. Choose guest or make some throwaway account using 10 minute mail email service. Anyway, enter a room from the main lobby and you get a magnet game.

see
>go.unu.ai/lobby

I'm using Firefox, does that count?

its just reddit now

What a shit thread

rude desu senpai

go to the pop culture room, not politics

We apparently need to agree upon our answers here...

l-last bamp? I feel like this could be a nice distraction from the shill overload int he catalog.

theres only about 20 of us, 5-10 more and well have the majority and it will be much more fun

It's full on lebbit at this point, breh.

just got banned for the neuter rapists question

Just got this kek

this is the dumbest fucking thing
its literally 13 year old kids getting their dick wet over choosing the exact same question with the same answer over and over

>gas the kikes
>OMG DUDE I JUST CLICK ON THAT
>IM SUCH A BADASS

We need more people to raid this thing.

get b in on this

banned for bernie cuck question