Your Name

>Your Name is now the fourth highest-grossing film of all time in Japan, the second highest-grossing Japanese film in Japan, and the second highest-grossing anime film in Japan. The only Japanese film to gross higher is Spirited Away.

Why are the top two grossingJapanese movies in Japan both anime? Do they not have a decent live action film industry?

No, and some of the highest grossing movies are all American. That is generally how it is across the world though, maybe except for Bollywood films. I think Titanic is the #1 in Japan

>Do they not have a decent live action film industry
most of it is produced by their television stations, if that tells you anything

There's a reason anime is a Japanese export product and live-action isn't.

They don't have a jew run media industry. Say what you want but nobody knows how to control people with fiction better than the jews.

Japs are pretty good at using fiction to make white autist worship them.

SAY IT WITH ME

W I L L
F I N D
A
W A Y

KyoAni?

good rip fucking when lads

I'm holding off for a cinema showing early next year.

Fuuuck I remember watching this. Anyone know where I can see it again?

KEIT

BOY LOVES GIRL
FORCED MEME
SHINKAI IS A HACK

>not having passcodes in their cellphones
how am i supposed to believe this shit

>not having a fingerprint scanner
Nice try retard

So is Donald Trump though, that's not an accomplishment of note.

They can get Korean sweatshops to do most Anime animation on the cheap.

Meanwhile their live action industry has really low budgets so everything always looks fucking terrible.

>feedex

because you need to spend the budget on more manga rights

>he hasn't seen the cacophony of puns the Japs use to hide brand names

I'm not sure exactly why this is so commonly accepted in their country. Here it's used exclusively for comedy and satire, in Jap stuff I always notice it as a weird form of attempting to immerse people.

Bonus points for actual sponsorships, like the first season of Code Geass having Pizza Hut sponsor it and C.C. eating it all the time, even mentioning pizza points.

Hilariously they lost the right to the deal for season 2, so they changed it to something more like OP.

lets get this out of the way
>keit-ai

good movie though, unfortunately i'll never get to see it in a theater

Would legit rather see it on a 4k player in my home, but unfortunately 4k is a rarity right now.

>implying that's my point
>fingerprint
>secure