What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8Gb4MN2i2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's probably too deep for you but for patricians this actually really makes you think and want to buy something

my personal favourite

Classic banter.

Go (team name)!

really wish more lads used twitter like this t.b.h.

This is from the early years, tons of athletes tweeted dumb shit. Durant has a bunch of tweets calling people fags and bragging about how he never went to class.

yes, i'm quite aware

These are hilarious, post more pls

lmao

Is he are guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=m8Gb4MN2i2Y

Rooney's Twitter was genius before his PR team took over

you now remember ryan babel

misogyny lol

that was the best

pure cr7 at his finest

2009-2011 Twitter was the best

legend

Reminder that these tweets were only discovered because of bitter Liverpool fans digging through his twitter timeline looking for anything inappropriate after he scored against them at the beginning of last season in a 2-0 win.

He's actually still doing it, KD keepin' it real

You cant just blame everything that you dont like on liverpool

Madman

Run for PM when?

But that's what happened. I don't care about Andre Gray's views on gays. He was tweeting that stuff whilst playing in the lower leagues without any consequence. He arrives in the PL, scores a goal against Liverpool and suddenly the tweets are deserving of a ban. #MakesMeSick

Based Assou-Ekotto, the only honest footballer, the only guy to tell the truth and say he only plays for the money, everyone else lies and says they do it for the love of the sport.

>saying a group of people should die is okay and not a bannable offence because it wasn't public knowledge at one point in time

The bong isn't justifying what the player said; he is merely pointing out the immature nature of many Liverpool fans whose reaction to losing was to try to get revenge on the person that beat them. They couldn't win on the football pitch but they could on the internet.

Are these real?