There is literally nothing wrong with being gay

There is literally nothing wrong with being gay

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.co.uk/2015/01/how-marine-le-pen-is-winning-frances-gay-vote/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Besides the fact that you fail your purpose as an animal and do so to fuck someone's butt.

I still want kids one day

Then I have no problem.

>wrong

subjective

It promotes degeneracy. And they tend to support liberals.

>2 people loving each other is degenerate
You're not bright, user.

>they tend to support liberals.
spectator.co.uk/2015/01/how-marine-le-pen-is-winning-frances-gay-vote/
>The Front National now has the support of a quarter of Paris’s gay voters – and only 16 per cent of the straight ones

>implying humans are the only animals that have homos

I agree. I also think gays should be treated equally. But gays also need to understand that not everyone will like gays. If a business doesn't want to serve you because you are gay then stop going there and give someone more accepting your business.

Do you not get it? Faggotry is counter culture.

Remember to report this shit, Sup Forums.

If 98% of gays had otherwise conservative or nationalist views, I would agree.
Unfortunately, you faggots are a bunch of progressive globalists with exceptions rarer than blue-eyed japs.

Great, you found ONE example. Perhaps I should have been more elaborate but gays on average support and are supported by liberals.

Keep telling yourself that, faggots.

Something tells me that your father fucked you and you loved it.

he's a fag.
don't expect him to GET

No it isn't you autistic little man. Homosexuality just makes you feel insecure and so you say it should outright vanish. There is absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality. The most dangerous thing about it is dickheads like you who hate it. Fuck off

>implying animals fuck each others butts because the want companionship with the same sex, not that its just getting their dick wet

>Not wanting to be a stay at home dad

That's how you get that sweet alimony money and turn the tables on these women.

>literally

what does he mean by this

Gays can be gay for all I care about but why do these people insist on doing pride parades? It's fucking disgusting. Do you guys not understand that there is a time and a place to express sexuality?

Pride Parades are the very expression of society being okay with expressing sexuality outside the bedroom; which pro tip is not okay at all.

Yes it is. Have you seen pride parades? And how about that guy who sucked his own dick, five minutes before the Orlando gaybar shooting.

In the UK it's not really true. Since no party is anti-gay here outside of memes like the BNP. The Tories and UKIP have scores of gay voters.

Why do people like you always jump to sick shit like that? My Dad is a great man and would never do such a thing.

I'm gay and I dislike pride parades as they are today. They stopped being necessary in the west long ago.

>that guy who sucked his own dick, five minutes before the Orlando gaybar shooting.
That was a fake tweet from a troll account. Are you fucking retarded?

It's objectively harmless though. All they're doing is walking in a group. It's understandable that you don't appreciate it and you don't want to see it, but that's where that issue should end. It's not like parades happen every day everywhere all the time. Don't make mountains out of mole-hills

Cool 1984 feel to that poster bro

It doesn't belong here, it belongs on /lgbt/.

>My Dad is a great man

Great at raping you, eh Le'monjello Al-Londoni?

Ebin shitpost my rotund friend

Being gay is the perfect way to prevent race mixing.

>In the UK it's not really true. Since no party is anti-gay here outside of memes like the BNP. The Tories and UKIP have scores of gay voters.
How about on average? As in globally? I wouldn't be surprised if queers vote for leftists.
>That was a fake tweet from a troll account.
Alright,so it's not related to the gay bar shooting. But it doesn't change the fact that a man sucked his own dick in a gaybar.

You could fuck as many bums as you want. Your partner is not going to shit out a gay baby from his ass

>shitpost

Is that what your father demanded you call his dick after he sodomized you?

thats like, your opinion man.

>it doesn't change the fact that a man sucked his own dick in a gaybar.
The image is entirely unsourced, it could be someone's house for all we know

>How about on average? As in globally? I wouldn't be surprised if queers vote for leftists.
Dunno, I'm a UKIP voter anyway.

Surrogacy desu.

Made me chuckle :^)

>Made me chuckle

Did your dad chuckle when you said "this time can I be the boy?" :^)

why can't gays do more cute shit like that instead of being the worst cum dumpsters in the civilized world?
you aren't doing a very good job convincing people you're not just perverts

That one wasn't funny

neither is the fact that you sell your ass for money.

>The image is entirely unsourced, it could be someone's house for all we know
Alright, then it doesn't change the fact that a man sucked his own dick in front of people. I can't be the only one who finds that absolutely disgusting.

NZ is perfect. Nobody gives a shit if you're gay so you can be yourself, don't have to perpetuate the degenerate culture that comes with the LGBT movement.

Everyone has a respectable that gay uncle or family friend etc here, they become good role models for younger generations.

Being gay here is fucking great.

Well yeah, it's pretty fucking bizarre and weird. Has little to do with being gay though.

There's plenty more where that came from

>NZ is perfect.

Only if you like fucking sheep with the rest of the hobbits.

they won't get into heaven tho

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is that he died for the sins of his people and rose again 3 days later. 40 days later he ascended into Heaven and will return again to judge the world and restore the creation. The time to repent and submit to the will of God and to believe that Jesus is the Messiah is now.

>There's plenty more where that came from
>things your dad said after showering you in semen

Nah but the sheep farmers can fuck me if they're resorting to sheep

wew1

>abomination of nature
>abomination of all forms of God
>abomination of love
>causes AIDS
>creates political turmoil
>offensive to most religions
>creates confusion of ones own identity
>confuses children
>breading ground for diseases
>degenerate
>creates division in homogeneous communities
>embarrassment for the parents
>objectively disgusting

without a food surplus and antibiotics you fags wouldn't make it another year

>thread about gays
>posts some tranny freak
???

same thing, i don have any other LGBT related images

What if I only suck cock and get sucked when me and my girlfriend bring guys for a group sex or MMF? It's sure not gay, because I didn't have sex with gays outside of it.

>same thing
The trannies try to claim this, it's not true. They are mentally ill, all of them have some illness beyond the gender bullshit.

Gays statistically have greater IQ's, physically stronger, half as likely to be over weight and lets finish off with the fun one, have bigger dicks

Pretty sure we more than capable of looking after ourselves, were just a better version of males

>literally
I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Homosexuality is counter intuitive to both the physiological and psychological nature of the human species and to those ends destructive to the survival of the human race. Sorry but that's a peer review-able, incontrovertible, true fact.

because its a mental illness to have an intimate feelings for the same sex. Some animals do it and they are mostly endangered species because it effects their population growth. However, i dont mind this because you guys are kuffars and Allah will punish you for it. In addition us muslims have less gay community and are marrying 4 beautiful caucasian wives and have 10 beautiful mixed children while you white cucks can continue to have dirty anal sex with your boyfriends.

>In addition us muslims have less gay community
HAHAHAHAHAHA. You have as many if not more gays, they just hide it.

Prolapsed rectum and then you die childless (no store bought doesn't count) of AIDS or suicide.

Then most world religions would agree you probably go straight to hell. Although I think God has enough mercy even for fags under certain circumstances, but I'm a softie

no

Its unnatural and not the proper environment to be raising children

It defies common sense

But of course common sense is rare in 2016

Not inherently, unfortunately a large number of gays are faggots

>Surrogacy desu.
One of the fags is going to be a cuck raising another person's child.

yeah but theyre shooting each other so the problem kinda solves itselves realy

Just have two kids, one each

You've got some sort of fucked up fetish user

I'm bisexual, the only gay that pisses me off is the flamboyant one who puts on the female accent and acts like a degenerate dancing on parade floats half/fully naked. To me I understand hatred of gays as being hatred of those ones. I don't really get offended if someone says "faggot" because I knew they mean the flamboyant ones.

I couldn't give less of a shit about who you're fucking as long as you keep it to yourself and don't act like a total faggot.

What this guy said.

It's a human being whose genitals are external and not internal mainly. So, where does your hatred come from? Seriously, go evaluate your life and see where the anger is coming from. You are seriously not getting anywhere by hating on a group of people who are vulnerable and despised for no logical reason.

KEK.

Too bad the same thing that makes faggots gay is also responsible for making them flaming queens who strip naked and fuck in public parades.

Can't have the cake and eat it too.

The way you think and act.

The way your people think and act.

Its not like you fags are exactly hiding your degeneracy.

Our sexual orientation doesn't dictate that we strip nude and fuck in pubic you tool. We just happen to be attracted to men too. What you say implies no heterosexual is impure ever, which assumes there are no heterosexual pedophiles/degenerates, which there are literally plenty of.

I don't have a problem with it but i'm not gonna lie, it does kinda gross me out just a little bit.

just a little bit.

no homo

What is degenerate is compensating for whatever is going awry in your life, whether your penis size or ostensible virginity, by using vulnerable groups of people and calling US degenerate - though many of us are not doggish degenerates, lead productive lives, work jobs, contribute to civil society, and blend in among the rest of society without you even knowing it. Many of us loathe degeneracy, and everything you hate too. We oppose Islamic idiocy too. Why be divided when we can stand united as decent, humble human beings?

It's not inherently wrong but lots of faggots are disgusting race-mixing degenerates.

Gays built western civilization BTW

All faggots must be slaughtered. You forfeit rights to exist with your disgusting deviance.

except for being slaughtered by muslims all the damn time

>blowing shit out your cock sucking mouth
>an argument

>you fail your purpose as an animal

You mean killing everyone and everything by filling the Earth with more mindless consumers?

To do so in order to enrich the elites (while they and the rest of us survive prior to ecological end times) via our undercompensated work (see productivity increase versus wages chart)?

Oh, to be a fat soccer Mom with a minivan in a cookie-cutter suburb married to a chunky guy who drive an "aggressive" pickup truck...

Are you mad brain,muscle,dick,manlet? Its OK, we won't genocide you, we will just keep pulling the strings to make sure you do manual labour of society, while were prosper at the highest of society.

Were like the Jews of sexuality but also with objectively superior attractiveness.

Daily reminder that LELnin was a faggot who fucked young boys in London.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SOVIET MUCH PRIDE, MUCH MACHO!

Fucking Bolshy filth, cock off.

/polgbt/ when???

Stalin killed all gays. Get fucked Brit faggot.

never