Do you think millennial and post-millennial pop culture will be mocked in the future?

Do you think millennial and post-millennial pop culture will be mocked in the future?

Yes.
Every decade is mocked in the future.
They mock the disco and afros of the 70s.
They mock the synthpop and tacky pastel colors of the 80s.
They mock the boy bands and bad cgi of the 90s.

It'll happen to this decade in the future too like it does with every decade.

Pop culture is always mocked years later. Trends change.

It won't be remembered enough to mock

trap music will sound so dated in a decade

I think you might be right

More like in less than two years from now

Yes. This type of shit reminds of 80 glam metal. They both act and dress like fucking idiots.

>They mock the synthpop and tacky pastel colors of the 80s.
No they don't

>They mock the boy bands and bad cgi of the 90s.
Boy bands ares till popular all over the world and people love 90s cgi for sense of nostalgia same way people still love Nintendo 8 bit graphics and sound.

>Boy bands ares till popular all over the world
And that means they're not made fun of all of A sudden?

It's being mocked NOW.

Everyone in America was sucking BTS a kpop boy band's dick at American Music awards.

It deserves mocking now.

>77307749
t. 14 year old listening exclusively to trap

>Dad what was the 2010s like
>Bruuuhh alright so like I was in 10th grade and that fukkin randrop song just came out and there was like this kid that was like YAH YAH YAH me and my homies heard that we were like YOOOO THATS THAT SHIT THAT SHIT FIRE AF and then we hit the fukkin dab to that shit all summer yah bitch good memories 2010s best decade all time that shit was LIT

Do you dress like the guys on the OP pic?

Imagine being this much of a poptimist.

>POP IS GREAT AND EVERYONE LOVED ALL OF IT AT ALL TIMES

This is how losers who fucked with gangsta rap in the early 90s and still bump it in their forties sound now. Pathetic manchildren

i mean all the really cringey stuff has already been done especially in the 70s and 80s yikes

No. Past generations had embarrassingly shitty music scenes because they were in the past and lame, trap/emo rap/vaporwave are totally different and will never be considered outdated.

It's being mocked now. It's hard for me to imagine people being nostalgic for this time period. Nostalgia for 80's and 90's I get. Early 2000's just seem kinda generic. No real identity