"Lifting is a useless waste of time and cannot transform you into a Chad-"

"Lifting is a useless waste of time and cannot transform you into a Chad-"

>that pathetic frame

>just lift bra-

Chad doesn't even need to lift. His testosterone levels are so high, he can maintain a top 5% physique just by doing push-ups and playing volleyball once a week.

As soon as this nerd strays from his diet and steroid cycle, he will revert back to his old self. He is nothing but a paper tiger, or should I say... A cardboard Chad.

"Just lift bro"

Oh

It can help a lot with your face, tho.
(of course not in all cases...)

Just keep lif-

"Lifting is worth it...."

..... oh

Btfo

Working out is vain homosexuality. If you can't get a girl with a fat stomach, you're beta. Only betas work out.

You know people do stuff other than for girls right?

>improving yourself is beta
Really making me think

if you have a fat stomach, you're beta too

>Lifting heavy shit for hours and eating rabbit food is an improvement for betas
Not surprised

>gets his shitty soft bubbly gym nu-body btfo by a superior calisthenicsfag
haha. yeah. too bad you spent all that money running on a treadmill, eating that proteinjew and wanking off in front of a mirror. FAG xDDDDDDDD

Nothing beta about a beer gut if you can still kick the asses of sissies who work out and then fuck their girlfriends

>like, oh my god, I put on makeup for ME, not MEN

>I-I just appreciate the male physique, I'm not gay I swear

What's wrong with the pic you posted?

What the fuck is "rabbit food"?

>proteinjew

What does that even mean?

that looks good homie

Alpha ways to stay in shape: Boxing, MMA, competitive sports, Physical work

Beta ways to stay in shape: lifting weights at the gym and running on tredmills, dieting

Alpha ways: Do any sort of activity
Beta ways aka Canadian ways: come up with excuses

Lol you know you can lift AND do sports and boxing/mma, right? You know these arent mutually exclusive and that getting stronger by lifting helps you generate more power, right?

You do realize literally all competitive athletes lift weights. Correct? You do understand that right?

>any sort of activity
krokodil isn't a substitute for weight loss Igor

Makeup isn't the same as getting a better body. Not a very good comparison at all

lifting is for beta man bitches though. Your "power" wont do shit when I'm kicking your ass. Ever see a MMA fighter lifting weights other than doing deadlifts? No

How is it beta to strengthen your body? That makes no sense.

>Your power wont do shit when I'm kicking your ass

Okay? Not everyone trains to fight. Your fighting ability wont do shit when Im stabbing you with my pocket knife in the neck.

And my pocket knife won't do shit against a guy with a glock.

And his glock wont do shit against a sniper

And his rifle won't do shit against artillery...

What is ur point you FUCKING dumbass? If you compare two people of equal fighting capabilities and one can squat 200lbs for 5 reps and the other can squat 500lbs for 5 reps it's clear who will win.

>He thinks I'm going to read this long ass post
beta /fit/ fags with their insecury

It's funny you mentioned sports when every competitive athlete lifts weights.

Chad doesn't even work out you beta bitch cucknadian.

He is naturally that jacked, his test levels are literally four times of that of you. 'MMA' or lift all you want cuckboi, you will always be the BETA BITCH.

No he does pic related

Whaddup /fit/int/. What's everyone hitting today? Bout to hit some legs and jog.

>Lifting is impor... Aw fug

>big, girly butt
I can only dream :(

Today is a day off. Can't wait for tomorrow to destroy my shoulders and biceps.

Full body 3 days a week faggot

Nice, I did shoulders yesterday. A lot of unilateral exercises aka hitting one shoulder at a time instead of both. I don't feel too sore now but I know DOMS will hit in tomorrow.

I almost don't experience doms now because I'm drying atm and training with comfortable weights. Two more kilos and I'm going to gain again. I'll need to add extra calories into my ration, may be hard considering I'm used to eat 1.7k now and don't feel hungry at all.

shocked usually growing a beard makes you look better but in his case shaving it off after loosing weight makes him better

You retards should do fullbody instead of splits unless you're using steroids.

What's the point? Also, I don't have enough time for this and my current routine works fine.

Anyone else here /jog/ with the /dog/

I used to do full body and I did enjoy it. I prefer the stricter programs.. I am on a 12 week program and about to finish it this week. I have had excellent results from the splits. Full body is great but I need a great program if I am to make the switch over.

It takes equal or less time and it's much more effective for naturals. What is your current routine?

>Same time
I do 3-4 exercises for every pack of muscles. How will it take the same amount of time doing full body every day?
Monday: chest, biceps
Wednesday: shoulders, triceps
Friday: back, legs, abs

That's ineffective as fuck to train each muscle group once a week. You can easily, and should train them two or three times per week.

"""It's simple. Read this, it'll open up your eyes.

1. Natural lifters can get 100% stimulation for 1 muscle group with just a few sets.

2. Natural lifters heightened protein synthesis only lasts up-to 48 hours after the stimulation has occurred.

>So why are steroid users better doing body-part splits?

1. Steroid lifters DO NOT get 100% stimulation for a muscle group with just a few sets, the steroids increased this stimulation factor 10 fold. Thus, a Steroid lifter may have to do 20 sets or more to actually reach 100% stimulation for 1 muscle group. It is impossible for a Steroid user to hit 20+ sets for each body-part in 1 day, therefore it works out better for them to split it out over the course of 5-7 days, targeting 1 muscle group per day.

2. Steroid lifters heightened protein synthesis lasts for up-to nearly 200 hours after the stimulation has occurred, far far longer than a natural lifter. Thus, allowing the Steroid Lifter to train 1 body-part once every week.
>So what have we learned?

A) Natural Lifters should do A FEW sets for each body-part every 48 hours.
B) Steroid users should do A LOT of sets for each body-part every 200 hours.
Man, I can't believe I'm giving this information out for free, I should be fucking charging you cunts. """

Wrong board niggerfaggot

Did this guy even lifft? Looks like he just lost weight. His arm is the same size.

Splits works just fine for me, show me a good full body program then.

>Clearly has lats
>clearly has a chest
>clearly has vascularity attained from lifting
>clearly has delts

They """work""", but they're insanely inefficient for natural lifters.

There's tons of full body routines depending on if you're beginner/intermediate/advanced

>rabbit food
Spotted the autistic fatass

Kek, that's fucking retarded. The Leaf is right: split workouts only make sense if you are cycling.
You're aren't a fucking bodybuilder, user, you're just stupid and probably can't even name those muscles you are "working out".

>Splits works just fine for me
You idiot. Think long and hard about the logic of that statement. Weightlifting is a science, yeah. You're running on broscience.

>clearly has vascularity attained from lifting
All he did was pump before the photo, moron. Anyone can achieve that with a low enough body fat percentage.

>i-it's my genetics bruh I swear!

If left stopped masturbating and started bathing, shaved his hair and grew a proper beard he would go from a 1/10 to a 5/10

I've done full body for a long time and have only had alright gainz, the split I'm using has been great in terms of growth. Provide me with a good full body program, roo

Are you a beginner or what dude. What are your lifts

Been lifting for about 5 years. 5'7 at 155 to 160lbs.. 285 bench, 405 dead, and an embarrassing 225 zercher squat.. Haven't done regular squats in a long time. I used to do full body exclusively but found this split was just intense enough to get some good growth.. Hence why I'm asking for a quality program.

5/3/1 BBB