Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ofnLPkFeiM&list=PLhinyiSvwxgx2H-UeXTpNJ47lEpw-NBDV&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=jMwWCn5MGE0
youtube.com/watch?v=rQBA9dF4rOE
youtube.com/watch?v=A8Ic6WBzwNU
youtube.com/watch?v=x3Y1dAcHK5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kSpsffboOAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ty segall has been falling off, thee oh sees and king gizzard have been getting consistently better

I like all three

inb4 king gizzard is a ripoff of h sees

1. Gizz
2. Oh Sees
3. Ty Segall

all are really good though

I don't like any of this shit

I listen to actual psychedelic music

that's why this is garage-psych

Replace #2 with Wand, Ty Segall should stick to running his record label

>Tame Impala, AnCo, the list goes on...

Glad to see we all agree.
OCS and Gizz have dropped pretty solid stuff so far, they're both pretty original but the way i see it is that Dwyer has been honing a very particular sound that's very his, while Gizz has explored every boundary in psychedelia and have become pretty good at it. While their softer works are great the real treat is their faster, heavier prog stuff.

Oh Sees>Ty>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>King Gizz

this is the correct ranking

i don't like any of these bands but yes, this is the correct ranking

I still think Manipulator is definitely one of the top albums any of those guys have released desu. Ty is great, just a bit underrated. People forget how good Melted is.

Objective power ranking:
Oh Sees> King Gizz> Ty Segall

melted is also like, 8 years old at this point. i think emotional mugger is one of the best things ty has done but his second self titled album was really really disappointing

Give psychedelic recommendations plz what's ur top 8

1. Thee Oh Sees
2. Wand
3. Ty Segall

Why is Wand always overlooked? Their first 3 albums are amazing. They dont sound like anyone else.

p.s.
King Gizzard is shit. Awful Oh Sees ripoffs who just play one riff over and over again

>plz
>ur
>ironically using run on sentences

Kill yourself asshole

Those don't sound psychedelic recs man, just recommend me some music you pompous asshole

Embarrassing tryhard post

>No punctuation
Pretentious idiots deserve a bullet to the head.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings about King Gizzard but it's true.

rip-off if one of those words children who don't understand the meaning of inspiration use when talking about an artform

What? I can't debate with you if you're not coherent. Anyway, Stu from King Gizzard liberally rips off John Dwyer's stage moves/presence and sound. Go compare live videos. It's blatant.

Manipulator really hits all of my buttons, it's a personal 10/10 album. I think it really shows off Ty's songwriting better than any other album by him.

Also
1. Gizz
2. Sees
3. Ty

What is Ty doing now anyways? Its been awhile since I checked any of his newer stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=_ofnLPkFeiM&list=PLhinyiSvwxgx2H-UeXTpNJ47lEpw-NBDV&index=4

Bro I'm still waiting on those recs stop trying to argue and give me new music

Give these a listen

- Jack name - Weird Moons
youtube.com/watch?v=jMwWCn5MGE0

- Wand - Ganglion Reef
youtube.com/watch?v=rQBA9dF4rOE

-Morgan Delt - Morgan Delt
youtube.com/watch?v=A8Ic6WBzwNU

Like what Tame Impala? Please oh great one spare us for liking inferior psychedelic music.

>punks
punks?

for whatever reason i got more of a kick with that Damaged Bud side project

>Damaged Bud

lol. Yeah Damaged Bug is pretty great.

Magic Lantern

youtube.com/watch?v=x3Y1dAcHK5Y

>crtl+f
>"uncle acid"
>0 results

no Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats ITT? seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=kSpsffboOAc

You're so wrong about The Gizz but I can't hate because you mentioned Wand. Probably the most underrated band that I know of.

Ty>Oh Sees>Gizz
Melted, Manipulator, his first 2008 s/t, Emotional Mugger, and Goodbye Bread are all fucking amazing, and Oh Sees have been getting better and better, Orc was awesome. Gizz usually disappoint me but have some pretty good albums

king gizzard kinda lost me this year, none of the albums really stuck with me. They felt gimecky and played out. Nonagon and float along are still amazing though. They're pretty good live too but not amazing.
Ty is so-so, I'm not a huge fan of his studio albums. So much filler. His live shows are really fucking fun but it's mostly because his band is so good. I think his schtick is pretty obnoxious, especially on stage.
Oh sees is is the clear winner, they're one of my favorite bands to see live. They really feed off the energy in the room. Their albums are really cool as well, they don't try to do anything super groundbreaking but they're amazing songwriters and they know how to structure a record.

ty is crap, bring in the murlocs

Ty is the only one of the three thats gotten BNM

this entire thread needs burning

Gizz have fuck all to do with punk
Thee Oh Sees are miles ahead of either
Ty Segall's background is garage punk, hence why most of his shit is released on garage punk labels