I liked the robot. The robot was funny

I liked the robot. The robot was funny.

Bender?

Me too

>I liked the robot. The robot was funny.

yeah and not in a overly try hard way.

I also laughed when they put the bag on the blind monks head :^)

he's the only thing that stands out for me. a fucking robot.

glad tudyk is making bank

He really was a good friend. :(

Did he really need to be cgi?

Yes.

shit, I legit forgot he was CG - the VFX in the movie were spectacular. The only CGI in the film that didn't work for me was Tarkin.

I didn't even notice his CGI - the only reason Tarkin seemed off was because I knew he was CGI and looked for flaws.

Why? It's not a complex design, and he doesn't have a face to emote with. They could have made it an actual robot if they wanted.

Me too. I don't know what it is but Tarkin's CGI didn't sit well with me either. His face was too stiff or something?

Cgi tarkin was in that uncanny valey where we as humans know something is off. Hope we get better CGI in re releaaes of the movĂ­ for the following decades

I liked the robot. The robot was funny.

just give us the Star Wars: bROBOTS movie already

Inhuman proportions make a dude in a costume impossible for the design, at best they would have a walk-behind puppet rig like TPM's 3PO and that was a janky mess. Mocap+cg was perfectly executed so there's no need for it to be a prop.

It reminded me of this fucktard. That autistic humour made me cringe.

>uncanny valey

It's not going to be a meme. Your wasting ur time spamming.

I was totally okay with Tarkin being CGI and looking a little off, actor is dead so I just assumed it was a form of homage or something.

> blaming the robot for acting like a robot

Spotted the normie who found him funny

Nope. The robot sucked and almost all of the jokes sucked, only good thing about him was the way he died.

I loved bazingabot! LOL

>Bazingabot

I'm stealing this!

ayy bleep blorp lmao

>gives exact probability for success or failure. for all of movie
and then this, and this annoyed me
>i have a bad feeling about this