Rogue One Poll

What is your non-meme opinion of Rogue One?

strawpoll.me/11886502

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/11/star-wars-is-garbage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you ask me, I haven't seen it yet

there isn't an 'I dont care about star wars' option

it's not a horrible blockbuster flick but it is easily the worst Star Wars movie ever.

It was all worth it for that last Vader scene. I need a whole movie of that.

That's okay user, but I recommend you do.

I debated including one, but decided it didn't make sense; because why would such a person watch the movie in that case unless they specifically wanted to shitpost on Sup Forums?

Looks mediocre

Wont see it till dvd

user I think you accidentally went to a showing of Attack of the Clones

That was superb.

>why would such a person watch the movie in that case unless they specifically wanted to shitpost on Sup Forums?
youre describing alot of anons here, but anyway my point was not everyone here wants to watch this film

Yes, and that's exactly why there was no point including the option.

Attack at least had the Yoda scene and Grievous

Rogue didn't even have a cool alien or droid design, and the music was god awful

The music was incredible. Prequels level. Giacchino acquitted himself superbly.

Grievous wasn't in Attack

First half was shit, second half was great.

My assumption is that post was bait.

ALL HAIL THE NEW GOD OF STAR KINO

You mean Kino Wars?

Is it really worse than Force Awakens I got dragged to that and I knew it was terrible and it still hurt like hell.

This looks decent so far.

About 1 hour or so of basically nothing, because the writing and character development is awful. The last 20 minutes are great, and Vader's scene is better than anything in TFA.

TFA is more consistently "okay" while the highs of Rogue One are better. TFA is also more held up by the fact they will do more with these characters, but Rogue One was all throwaway so they didn't develop or do anything with anyone.

>Is it really worse than Force Awakens
No, you have to really try hard to convince yourself of that.

Bad

Horrible music. Horrible pacing. Disjoined introductions to everything. Worst Vader I've ever seen and no two minutes of flash does not make up for the halloween costume and out of character bull shit of an appearance half way in. Unnecessary reminders littered throughout reminding you HEY ITS A STAR WARS MOVIE! Remember these guys!? Remember these lines? Remember all the funny memes attached to these alines/pilots?

This was the first movies I've considered walking out of half way in and I wish I had.

>good winning
Holy fucking shit, this movie was so fucking terrible.

>heroine, hero, and villain were all boring and you didn't care about them
>90% of the film was nonsensical, unnecessary plot
>all of the side characters were underused
>final battle was a mess without direction
>stealing the data at the end was boring
>villain takes time to ask heroine who she is for no real reason

This is the worst movie I've seen all year.

This movie is objectively

factually

unarguably

worse than TFA in every way possible, by every definition known to man and animal. I didn't even like TFA, but TFA looks like a fucking masterpiece compared to this steaming pile of shit. If you liked Rogue One, you're garbage. I mean that. You're human garbage.

Go to bed, JJ.

>final battle
>literally just macguffins everywhere
>omg the power is down you gotta jump around in the archives
>omg you need to go hit the switch so i can call into the tower
>omg you need to run over here so i drag this wire to connect my ship to the space signal
>omg you need to take down the shield stabilizer so we can send our deathstar plans from the communication tower
>this is the best one: heroine congratulations on climbing to the top of the communication tower now you need to run to the balcony and reallign the satellite dish so we can add 2 minutes of screentime FOR NO REASON

where is the option for "did not watch, will not even pirate it because of jewwy garbage seen from a mile away."?

>mfw I didn't even see it and I voted bad

I'm a bit of a maverick.

Reminder

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/11/star-wars-is-garbage/

Welcome to the real world, you obese pigs. The fact that some of you actually take fantasy seriously just goes to show how far you are from the truth.

I thought the final planet part saved it.

Nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8 dont h8 aright l8

>Welcome to the real world, you obese pigs.
>tripfag

>The fact that some of you actually take fantasy seriously
>tripfag

Op said no meme opinions.

3/4 of the movie was probably the most boring Star Wars has ever gotten, i'm including council talk from the prequels. The last chunk gets a lot better once they start offing people. Also the camera work sucked ass, star wars does not need close ups and shaky cam. Oh and the beginning sucked MAJOR. Music also sucked.

Why do you need so many fucking threads about it