How does Sup Forums view adoption? We have many kids around the world who need help...

How does Sup Forums view adoption? We have many kids around the world who need help, wouldn't it make sense to help them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JxEsWPzg6uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my wife's son

There's nothing wrong with it, all kids deserve a good home. These children didn't ask for degenerate parents who would give them up

My aunt & uncle adopted but they were also unable to have kids of their own. In cases like this I think it's ok otherwise make you own goddamn kid

Adoption is great, kids deserve a home, and while people vastly overestimate the effects of nurture, it is still there somewhat (ei even if a kid had degenerate parents and would tend toward degeneracy, a moral upbringing can mitigate it at least a bit).

Adoption of course made the most sense when people had farms, you were essentially trading food, shelter, and a decent upbringing for free labour.

Normally it would be fine, the problem is there are almost no white kids up for adoption so you'd be adopting an unwanted niglet who will probably grow to hate you and will kill you and your wife before he turns 18

I'd like to adopt a white child so that I can have a child that looks like me and feel less guilty about racemixing.

but why not have sex with you partner and produce children of your own?

And none of them look like that.
In fact, there's a waiting list to adopt healthy white children.

Liberals adopt shitskins and then turn them loose to overbreed and destroy their new environment. Just like with the Burmese pythons in Florida.

Why bring more people in the world and use up more resources?

Some people can't have kids, or maybe older couples want kids but don't want to make more because of the risk of illness, or maybe some people just want to help.

>Some people can't have kids
this is the only acceptable scenario

>Why bring more people in the world and use up more resources?
I can't even put into words how cucked you are

Because IQ is mostly heritable and I'd like to do my share to prevent spades and spics from permanently lowering our countries intelligence via genetics

i'm adopted, they said my mother left me inside the town church...shieet, i never knew or met my real parents, maybe i am a bastard child or my mom was a slut.
the best part is my step mother told me i was adopted when i was 4 years old to avoid drama.

Health reasons primarily. Maybe there was a complication in a first pregnancy that resulted in inability to have more kids, or maybe genetic tests have revealed that true born children are likely to have a major birth defect. Some women are just really predisposed to miscarriage.

The thing is, ideally, demand would outstrip supply. Adoption works best in a mostly homogeneous, moral society. Out of wedlock pregnancies are relatively rare and they are born to people with a similar racial and cultural background. Basically good farm folk can help out a young girl who stupidly fell for a guy too young or was raped.

>liberals don't think this is a life

This is actually the main reason that liberals disgust me. All the social program shit with tax payer money, all the mass immigration cheerleading, even the identity politics horse shit, that can all be written off as bleeding heart wrong headed thinking or self interest, but promoting the killing of children, that is monstrous.

There is absolutely zero justification for it, it's murder it's an innocent child how can anyone say with a straight face that it's okay to tear this human being out of a woman's body and dispose of it like it's nothing?
Anyone who thinks this is okay is sick and needs serious help. Women and abortionists needs to be punished

Couldn't agree more. In our own nation, we have it about the worst, no laws at all restricting abortion.

Fun fact (((Henry Morgantaler))) the man who almost single handedly pushed abortion on Canada refused to perform the procedure on members of his own tribe.

Reminder that these are pro-choices

youtube.com/watch?v=JxEsWPzg6uc

*pro-choicers

Isn't it covered by the tax payers also? It's disgusting that our taxes are used to fund the literal genocide of our people.

I feel bad for them, but I wouldnt adopt one. How can I know that the child have a good genetic stock.

Depends on where you are. Health is a (mostly) provincial jurisdiction.

That's the problem. What if the kid ends degenerate as well?

Also, blood is everything. I don't think I would treat a stranger kid like he was blood of my blood

I understood why it's not for everyone, I can imagine why you'd feel weird about it. Some people just like to help, we shouldn't make fun of them for that it's good to adopt and give these children a new opportunity with a family. Especially since I'm pro life I of course support adoption also

>Women and abortionists needs to be punished
t. Donald Trump

But I agree with that anyways, kinslaying is a problem

I think Donald Trump would be too soft, the abortionist needs to be hanged we don't need doctors who make a career out of murdering children. Women should be given a jail sentence

adoption is fine if youre either incapable of having kids of your own or your genes are shit.

What I've seen in practice is that when they are young, people treat them as twice own. This happens quite naturally especially in women, to the point where I suspect it has some sort of evolutionary roots. When the child grows up and "leaves the nest" there is still a strong connection, but because the parent's legacy is not bound up in the child the same way, there is a tendency to say things like "well I did all I could for him" if the young man is a fuck up.

If I was rich with a wife I would definitely do it, just because I had shitty parents and had to learn everything (personal finance, health/nutrition, life choices) on my own.