Based Weah

Not so fast

>non-establishment senator in his country
>started his own political party
>converted from islam to christianity
>humanitarian projects for poor kids
is he, dare i say it, /our nigga/?

*blocks your path*

If Pulisic can marginally improve his game and reach Dembele's level and go higher then he can be world class. But my gut tells me Pulisic is going to stay too long at Dirtmund because he's an innocent kid and thinks Dortmund are a big enough club (which they arent). I really hope Barca or Bayern buy him someday in the future.

>pic not related

This

the one true GOAT

>If he turns into a totally different, much better player, he might be world class

Blistering analysis from America as always.

Not sure if Real is the right choice unless they go 442 with Ronaldo on the wing

>if he can improve he's a totally different player
Stop posting anytime, Britard.

What wut

Not even close to what he said. Love being the most hated country of all time. Really brings out the stupidity in others.

Why is this clown worth anything over £30 mill? So he scored a few goals in le free goals league and a few CL goals with loads of talent supporting him. He is just another meme

Do you think that nerman can win it lads?

They dont pay for what he is now, but for what he'll become. So at least 10 years of World class striker.

I know you anglos dont watch shit except for the EPL but if you did you would know better seriously.
He's literally the next fatnaldo

You're not Germany in the first half of the 20th century.

You're not Britain in the entirety of the period between the 1700s and 1900s.

But Dembele is infinitely better.

Only player guaranteed to win it is Neymar imo.

Dembele, Jesus & Mbappe are good shouts though. Tbh it depends on which teams win the CL/WC