6. Cory Spangenberg (L) 3B
7. Manuel Margot (R) CF
8. Allen Cordoba (R) SS
9. Kyle Lloyd (R) P

Other urls found in this thread:

fangraphs.com/coolstandings.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ho boy

Do you guys think they will call up Amed before the Yankees series? Got tickets at Yankee Stadium and I want to see the future GOAT cuck them in their own park.

yup

It has been 33 days since Yoenis Cespedes hit a homerun.

ayyo

I doubt we see Amed until next year, rumors aside.

Finally.

welp

HOLY SHIT CESPEDES ACTUALLY HIT A HR

hey, what's up with this, free shirt friday coming up is a degrom jersey (but with geico patches or some shit). but it's not the usual first 15,000 fans, it's ALL fans. how can they guarantee literally 50k possible people getting a shirt?

has anyone here ever gotten a jersey from one of these promos like this? are they crap? who makes them? are they all one size? i'll get my ass to the game just for the jersey but only if it's worth it.

BRUCE

>tfw NL MVP

>that throw

Who are you guys rooting for to win the WS now that the mets are firmly out of it? I kinda want Royals to be honest

not when he gets traded to an AL team for prospects next week

pls

I guess Renfroe is the real deal

fug

>muh spin rate

Ball isnt moving at all when he throws

anyone but the yankees.

Paid umps

and on that note, all the betting sites are favoring the dodgers for the win, with mets at a 100-1 shot.

>topkek philthies have 9999-1 odds

terrible projections. How could the red sox or nats have better odds than the astros? And the cubs at such low payoff. Are these preseason or something?

>Not having an NBA Legend carrying patio furniture around your park

i agree, i'm shocked they dont have astros in 1st. this is:

"Here are the latest odds for each of the 30 teams in Major League Baseball to win the 2017 World Series, according to the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook.

Odds as of July 11."

this same list seems to keep being copy and pasted and parroted around the sports sites. i don't gamble so none of this makes much sense to me, but maybe the betting guys know something we don't, and that's where they're coming up with these odds, who knows.

9-2 is better odds than 5-1 or 6-1

Oh, I was literally reading the "opening odds" column, I'm retarded. It makes sense to have doyers in first, but sox and nats are still too high. If i knew how I would bet on the cubs with those payoffs, due to them being underrated payoff wise relative to their statistical projections: fangraphs.com/coolstandings.aspx

our guy

Vegas odds have almost nothing to do with statistical projections or the actual chances of the team winning the WS, it has to do with the amount of money that the books are taking in on each team. Red Sox and Dodgers are big market teams with lots of sucker fans who probably throw money on their team to win every year, while the Astros have a much smaller fanbase.

Therefore, Vegas lowers the payouts for the teams they are getting the most bets on, so they don't have to pay out as much if it comes through.

Then I'm surprised the cubs aren't higher, I would think the last years WS winners would be the most common choice for a casual gambler, even midseason when their place in the standngs aren't good

Why can't we trade reed and assdribble to the Brewers?

We can trade reed to anybody, sandy is letting the time tick down so we get the best offers.

Asdrubal has literal negative WAR, teams are only interested in him because of his positional versatility, but don't be surprised if he doesn't get moved until august

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE PADRES DEFENSE????

Because Sandy is a greedy fuck who can't make a trade unless he's raping the other team.

At this point he just needs to unload all these guys for mid-level prospects or whatever he can get, otherwise they walk for free at the end of the year.

bad

BASED assdribble

TIE GAME!!!!!

based assdribble

also, top fucking kek, bail bonds ads?

>SD

Pretty much. Prospects are needed desperately. Letting go of fulmer and herrera was terrible

Herrera still hasn't turned into a major league asset and won't this season because he's injured. Letting fulmer go was a big mistake though he would've been super valuable the last two years

Sadly yes. Fulmer should have been here for some help, but we did get cespedes in return and he isn't getting his arm destroyed

>mfw

I guess he's back.

I feel bad for padres fans just because of how piss poor this team has been.

is he dare i say it, back?

Addison Reed to the Rays for Lucius Fox.
Move Fox to outfield and make him our future center fielder. Who says no?

why would we play the butler from Batman in CF

Everyone is welcome.

he's not the butler, he was like R&D in wayne enterprises

alfred is butler

I think reed can net a little better then the 12th best prospect on a team with a weak farm

degrom fuckin with the camera, haha what is he doing.

the absolute madman

he put a bandaid on it lmao

If we could somehow pilfer Acevedo from the Yaks that would be incredible. He'd be our future closer.

haha i just saw! did the camera get hit by a ball and i wasn't paying attention? hahaaha that's great.

I actually went and watched him at a Thunder game, that fastball is electric. Think they'd take Duda + Grandy for him?

maybe Duda and Blevins

ron wants to change the truck in the truck spam ad to this, obviously.

Would prolly be worth it, with Smith waiting in the wings

HAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK LMAO

>dads defense

It keeps happening.

BAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!

>mfw we are LITERALLY playing against little league competition

The padres are a gift for the entire MLB for slip ups and errors

>yo is a single away for a cycle

oh shit cespedes might get the cycle if he gets a single. also this pic is work in progress, i'll work on the hat and jersey later. baaahaha funtimes guys.

quads of truth

they pulled him for confy, unfortunately and fortunately

I'd say thats a cuck move, but quite frankly, the cycle is a masturbatory stat. Keep Yo healthy.

At least he stays healthy. Would have been great to see him get a cycle.

>dom smith is 35 for 88 in July

meh, le glass legs man will be back on the dl in no time. i want a cycle. how exactly is he in risk of being injured in the first place here.

>mfw the shitpostb owl this weekend against the memeiners

We can't go down without a fight, metlads

I'm honestly glad it's happening as well. Plus the 4CC happening this weekend is great. /s4s/ will win it all this year!

The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.

>mfw pulling a man a single short of the cycle
This man needs to fucking go. I hate him. I fucking hate him
>MUH WINS
The Mets win when Cespedes plays every inning and plays at this level

he did it so sewald could pitch two innings tho, which was a good choice

Now watch there be a fucking walk off from the padres

Didn't it not matter because he never came to bat? Or am I just retarded?

Great pasta

1B: Dom Smith
2B: Walker
3B: TJ or Wilmer?
SS: Rosario
LF: Cespedes
RF: Conforto

C: CIA
CF: Bane

oh man one of my best friends in real life is a m's fan from portland, i can't wait. i need to start photoshooping fun shit for it.

>Bane

Was playing center field part of your plan?

>walker
Nigger fuck off while TJ rivera is on the team
If they pay anyone it should be Danny Valencia, but I'm fine with paying wilmer too, they're similar players, but wilmer looks like he will improve further. Shit defender though.
[spoiler]secret 3B unlocked[/spoiler]

Here we go again.

Walker is still on the team? Why can't we get rid of him. Also, reed better not blow it or we get no prospects. Also, WHAT A PLAY BY TJ

BASED TJ

TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ

>One out away
>Guy needs a big league hit

DONT. BLOW. IT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK

don't steal dback waifus

>>>reed

fuck

>outfield back
>double

top kek i expected a pop up on that play and had image loaded ready to go hahaha. whoops.

We should sign a 3B. Namely mike moustakas.

C is d'arnaud and CF is lagares. They are good

good scoop duda

gg dads, closer than it had to be

Can we ever just have a simple 1-2-3 9th?

YEAH!!!!

gg guys see you tomorrow!