Has lexplorer come back to Sup Forums since his release?

Has lexplorer come back to Sup Forums since his release?

Asking for my friend Orenthal James Simpson

his internet is most likely monitored as a condition of his release, i doubt he would risk violating his parole so he can shitpost on a bhutanese animal husbandry forum

When you are released on a parole, to what kind of shit you are submitted to?

Hey man. I'm fine. I can shitpost now, and I still lurk. Thanks. Ishygddt

Depends on the state you committed your crime in, and what your crime was, but usually it's just meeting with a parole officer every month or so and updating them on your work status, residence, possibly taking a drug test, etc.

Yo dood that's great to hear. This is boxxy. Le Sup Forums army is here!!111

hey guys it's me kyle, i fled to chile to escape the cops and the janitor
screw the mods be an outlaw and join the resist/sp/!

He wrote a letter to Sup Forums about how he was going to never post here again but I think the vast majority of this board has said that at some point or another so it wouldn't surprise me if he came back

So, his actual internet likely wouldn't be limited, he'd probably be able to comeback, have a mental meltdown from the depression induced by Sup Forums and then go making threats to schools again?

No can possibly disagree with this

Well, I am back. There are no restrictions as I've done my time. I live at home with mom now in Florida and it's getting late. Wish mom had more than one window air conditioner to cool the house lol

Well, in his case, he committed an internet crime, and sometimes they do actually monitor your internet, usually with CP crimes, but it's possible in his case they did the same.

a] has she made you tendies yet? =3

2] Don't you have a box fan? =\

He is without a doubt banned from the Internet for a fucking decade

I know a dude who went in for statutory rape and isn't allowed to use the Internet for many more years because he was messaging the girl on Facebook

>comparing shitposting a bomb thread to raping inccocent feminine loli children

I see your point
It's not very sharp, but I see it..

Joke all you want. Here I am. Posting this with my android phone. That 1ac unit in the kitchen just isn't enough to keep this place cool mom.
Goodnight Sup Forums. You guys are my bros

>not having the extra zenith next to your most /comfy/ shitposting chair

sucks 4ewe

>Ruining your life over this website

This is one of the saddest things I've ever seen

>shitposting a bomb thread
In the eyes of the government, there is no such thing as "shitposting" a bomb threat against an elementary school. It was just a bomb threat.

Banning people from the internet doesn't work for the same reason banning people from certain areas doesn't work. Mainly that you can't physically watch someone 24/7.
Will he risk it? Doubtful.

Yo where Baba at

>i doubt he would risk violating his parole so he can shitpost
You severely underestimate how retarded Lexplorer can be. I mean he went to the slammer after reporting his own shitposts to the police.

Not if you're Hillary. You can break any law you want and just say you can't recall. Until tomorrow that is. Better strap yourself in, bucko, because this is going to be one hell of a bumpy ride.

As usual the good guys all flee to South-America.

>there is a person getting paid to monitor released prisoners internet activity
Shiet, I mean it's a better job than being a janny but shit.

It's a risk/reward thing, is he going to risk getting fucked and going back to jail just to shitpost here about Publix subs and USF?

I hope he does return, even if just for a thread. Just imagine the shitposting that would stem from it.

or even just a letter would do, just so we know he's still alive.

Tripping over her tits

Every day is black friday now for lexplorer

I hope he got in shape and sorted his mental problems out while inside. Going to prison worked wonders for my beta cousin.

Would anyone actually remember his posting style and be able to identify him?

get up lex its time to shitpost on Sup Forums just like the old days

Yessir

Can someone give me a run down on this guy?

>tripfag no one liked back in the day where tripfags tried to be internet famous
>one night got drunk and started shit posting about killing kids in a school district
>snitched on himself to the police
>went to jail
>got released this week

>Sup Forums basically ruins your life
>thrown in jail, gone from Sup Forums for years
>finally be free from Sup Forums
>released fro jail

if he comes BACK he's confirmed mentally ill

he was also streaming games for reddit while is was awaiting trial which was a huge no no

Is access to internet still not citizen right?