WHOOPS

DID I DO THAAAAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
youtube.com/watch?v=lj7k-eJTmhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>itt people not realising Negan acts like a mindless fratboy but is in reality a fucking dangerous murderous psychopath.
Just ask Spencer.

Also
>be Negan
>cuck Rick HARD in front of his group
>Rick falls in line because it's either that or death
Negan can respect that. It's how things work.

>be Spencer
>wimp pussy momma's boy
>try to cuck Rick to Negan
>gutless move so no guts
Negan for President.

>mindless fratboy
more of a greaser desu

It's crazy, almost insane watching this show now because Negan is EXACTLY who I would be in the apocalypse. Almost down to a fucking tee.

Honestly... it scares me.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

> Negan is EXACTLY who I would be in the apocalypse.

but negans not dead

I'm not dead either, dipshit.

>LOL THATS GUYS THATS SOOOOOOOO ME. I'M JUST LIKE HIM.

>I would be a boring moralfag in the ZA
Would you also let Olivia ration your food, dear?

I think they are more making fun of the fact that you think you could ever, in any situation in life, be a leader who people follow, fear and respect.

Ay'Neeg'n I m'ask u sumthin'

Who is this tiny little faggot and why is he cosplaying as Negan?

does he have AIDS and shit? he looks like a crackhead. I thought Negan supposed to be strong looking.

Oh. Being a leader is tiring. I'd be a queer bashing goon like Davey.

It's crazy, almost insane watching history documentaries because Attila the Hun is EXACTLY who I would be in 400s. Almost down to a fucking tee.

Honest... it scares me.

CAPESHIT

Then you'd be nothing like Negan though.

I'd be a grinning lunatic. That's similar to Negan.

>be rick
>get cucked

I would be Negan though. We are all Negan. Except you cucks. You're the little pussy.

You're such a badass, Fat Joseph.

JUSS TRYNA *breathes heavily* SURVIVE JUST LIKE *inhales sandwhich* U MAN *sweats intensely"

>tfw Negan trying desperately to explain how reasonable he has been
>tfw he just wants Rick to like him
>tfw Rick instead starts plotting his revenge even after Negan has clearly done nothing wrong and is trying to build a friendship in spite of the circumstances

why is Rick so mean? :(

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor?

The point is you would be dead in the apocalypse you stupid fucking mongoloid edgelord.

>leans back
>smiles
>guts spencer
>"buddy, looks like you had guts all along!"
cue to:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Everyone made makes fun of him for leaning back so much, but it's merely an anti assassination tactic as demonstrated

>pic of the days when rick was the cucker and not the cuck

So Walking Dead is pretty much comedy series now?

I'm an /out/ Autist (bet you didn't even know that board existed). Don't be so sure, pussy. "Aww user wants to rape and bully with his friends that must mean he's a little bitch like meeeee" HAHAHA

It means precisely that friend. Rape and bully in an apocalypse? For fuck's sake turn the difficulty rating up once in a while you mangy pussy. Being a good guy in the apocalypse is like living life in a knife's edge.

You'd just be random gangrapist#3000. Not interesting at all. It basically just makes you a nigger. Is that all you aspire to?

Kill yourself. Saged.

I'm already a "good guy" in this world. If the dead start eating people then its villain time, baby. A dream come true. I don't give a fuck about being a samurai. You can die under my boot so you don't have to see your sister get it in the asshole. Maybe I'll repent after a couple years of being a mad man. Become a fag with a stick.

>leans back

You'll end up murdering for food eventually. Or for peace of mind. Why not have some fun doing it? Guilt lowers testosterone levels. Being a huge dick keeps your test high.

How can you be a good guy if the only thing preventing you from raping and murdering is the law?

You are scum that hopefully we'll be able to detect trough genetic analysis in the future.

What's your name?

this, Jeffrey Dean Morgan was a thick motherfucker in watchmen, now he looks like the "used to be strong guy, who now has lung cancer"

Snyder probably hooked him up with his gear guy on he set of the movie. I mean we all know Snyder likes his actors looking big.

Woah, T-dog is still alive? My man.

But negan isn't 300lbs and covered in Dorito crumbs?

I think I'd be more of a Daryl myself.

>when rick was the cucker and not the cuck
Rick didn't even get to tap that ass unlike in the comics.

with a wicked sense of humor?

someone should shop this one with negan

Good post

>while you were partying, I studied the barbed-wire baseball bat

>this fucking thread
>all these autists

would only work out well for you if no one else realized there wasn't any law anymore since real life isn't a tv show where important actors cant die too soon

good post

WELL HOT DAMN WHO DO WE HAVE gimme a sec guys
*struggles to get out of desk chair
YOU READY TO MEET LUCILLE HUH BOY well just erm wait a sec
*retrieves rubber bat covered in cheeto dust from his endless rolls
WOW FUCKIN *wheezes* WEE BOYS
*leans back so far he collapses then falls through the floor due to his weight

It's crazy, almost insane watching WW2 documentaries because Adolf Hitler is EXACTLY who I would be as a world leader. Almost down to a fucking tee.

Jesus dude, file down some of those edges. We all know that you would probably die of starvation or get shot by a random scavenger within a week.

Cringe thread?

didn't know Negan was a fuckboy in the show, shouldn't he be somekind of alpha according to comics.

Me too bruh

Negan is not a basedweller who shitposts on Sup Forums like you.

You are too young for this website you idiot.

>Lights. Camera. Insanity!

JDM is such a shitty actor. Finally killed the show for me.

this is a good pasta.

Can somebody please edit this to make it look like an 80s sitcom?

>[leaning back intensifies]

>it's a "one shot kills you regardless of where it hits" episode

i wanted to see a big guy so bad

everyone in this thread would be dead, or raped and then dead.
shitstains.

leans back*
*bends knees*
*smiles*
*tilts face*

......................................well well well..................................................................................................................................................................................

*bends knees*
*leans back*
*tilts face*
*puts tongue between teeth*

....................................................look what we have................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*spins bat*
*looks behind him*
*puts tongue between teeth*
*leans back*
*whistles*
*bens knees*
*locks eye contact*
*smiles*
*makes suction nose with his spit*
*moonwalks*

........................................... HERE.

I know that feel

10/10 bait

good job user

He really wasnt. They just dressed him big

It's crazy, almost insane replying to this post now because OP is EXACTLY who I would be in this thread. Almost down to a fucking tee.

Negan

youtube.com/watch?v=lj7k-eJTmhc