Give me a movie where a tranny goes into a women's room and it isn't a joke/the women don't freak out over it/the women...

give me a movie where a tranny goes into a women's room and it isn't a joke/the women don't freak out over it/the women don't even notice/the person is not supposed to be a weirdo, etc.

A person dressed in such a manner is VERY CLEARLY not doing it for attention.

Can someone explain to me the whole bathroom shit, why is it such a big deal in America?

It got a taste of how its parents feel

Virtue signalling has gotten so out pf hand that they find the smallest minority group to "champion" the cause of.

Transgenders are approx 0.2% of population so they're ripe for exploitation by groups pretending to give a shit about them, but are only doing it for self aggrandisement.

2016 becomes 2017. Maybe things will change. But they won't.

These fags need to go south of the wall when it's built. Mental faggots.

He looks like a pervert more than a transgender """""woman""""

he's just tired of using disgusting men's bathrooms. we need men's bathroom reform.

as someone who used to clean walmarts bathrooms, i can assure you 99% of the time the womens bathrooms are far worse

I don't recall any bathroom scenes like what you're after though.

why is it that fucking trannies of all people always have such insanely manly chins and facial hair that could make actual straight men jealous

>transgendered people can't reproduce, or a lesser number of them do
>the craziest feminists hate men and don't want to have children either

Don't worry natural selection will eventually take its course.

Dude looks like a fetishist more than anything. He'd probably get laughed at on /lgbt/

They are trying to change the culture into accepting this as normal behavior so they will never die out. Haven't you ever wondered why gay people never cease to exist?

"She" looks like a sexual assaulter so no wonder the restaurant wanted "her" away from their bathrooms. Kids were probably eating there. No sane female dresses like that. And Montreal is a classy city. If you go to dine out looking like trash don't expect to be served either.

This, there was a majority of women in my dorm. and the bathrooms were always gross as fuck.

because it's a recessive gene trait?

>woman
>5 o'clock shadow
If you can't pass stay the fuck out, simple as that.

>trannies
>using logic
They aren't even trying to pass, they just want attention.

I legitimately do feel sorry for people who actually put an effort into looking like the opposite gender or those who actually go through the procedures and convincingly look male/female.

There isn't one. Trannies are jokes. I'm waiting for the outrage at Chris Pratt's tranny joke in that new video with him and Jennifer Lawrence.

Nvm here it is

>It started off fine, but at the end of the segment, Chris makes a joke about Jennifer having a penis. It's important to note that we should never censor comedy, because humor is meant to be a diffuser of painful situations — where there is trauma or hardship, laughing about it can help many people heal.

>But before you say, "it's just a joke," remember that the premise of this segment wasn't to make jokes, it was to be insulting. The truth is it's not insulting to imply that a woman has a penis.

People choose to take it up the ass and act gay. It's a choice.

Yeah as far as I know there's no proof of a gay gene, it's a choice to me until it's proven without a doubt that its something you're born with. The gay lobby/activists made up that "born this way" bullshit to try and claim the same oppression as blacks and wanted to attach themselves to being a civil rights movement. If I was black I would find "born this way" to be very offensive.

same
>crave Chad's dick
>be bullied by hicks and roasted by niggers for it
>becomes isolated and deluded
>spend all your time on tumblr echo chambers
>people claim homosex is not real, but that isn't true, so your delusions must be as true as your homosex
>see Chad chasing after girls
>decide to become the girl even though you're a 6'4" broad shouldered guy with a square jaw and an adam's apple the size of a plum
>doesn't matter because you have no bearing on reality
>women are shocked when you enter the women's restroom because they are intolerant
I wish I could shake them out of it and learn to enjoy their bodies as they are.

>The truth is it's not insulting to imply that a woman has a penis.
Or that it's gay to like such women, DAD

>The truth is it's not insulting to imply that a woman has a penis.

it requires a sexual attraction though.
when you were 15 and got a boner while seeing some cleave on tv with your parents in the room or maybe that one slutty classmate got you hard during math class and you got nervous as fuck because the teacher might ask you to solve an equation on the board, was that your choice? did you sit down and logically conclude that you want to put a lot of blood in your dick every time you see some milkbags?

Bump for television and film discussion.

I thought this was a Sonic the Hedgehog cosplay from the thumbnail.

>her

So I'm to believe that if I want to be able to legally walk into, say, a woman's locker room, all I have to do is put on a wig and some lipstick?

the crying game

This

Frank Miller predicted it all in his Robocop comic literature.

Yeah.

Why would you try to become a woman if you won't even shave your masculine fucking face?

you dont have to put on a wig and lipstick
all you have to do is identify as a woman

Tangerine?

And these fucknuts don't see how this is a moronic proposition that could easily be exploited by creeps?

Without going full Sup Forums, shouldn't being trans be seen as dangerous escapism at best?

Most of them think that acting/dressing like the opposite gender they feel like is going to fix their life or situation.
However, they soon discover that being a man in a dress only makes people laugh at them.
They then dedicate the rest of their life to being a self-imposed victim with severe anxiety, and maybe even eventually commit suicide.

Why aren't they being offered actual help instead of being cheered on?

For frree

how? they're inside a closed stall and a creep would have to climp up to look inside which btw is something he could be doing right fucking now.
there's nothing stopping anyone from going into a womens bathroom and doing this. only the consequences which would exist just the same in a unisex bathroom.

They dont because they are stupid like that. Just be sure you pull this trick in a liberal and "progressive" enough country.

That could just be something firing wrong in the brain or a psychological issue, it doesn't prove that you're born gay and there's a "gay gene"

their solution is to force everyone to stop laughing about them.

That would be implying there's something wrong with what they're feeling. In this day and age feelings matter more than logic. It would also make it so SJW would be out of a job of crying about everything.

Women are filthy fucking children. Because they all have to sit, and because nobody wants to sit on a wet seat or touch some sterile piss with a bit of TP, they all hover over the seat and piss all over the walls. Then they drop their tampons into the tampon clogged toilet and call it a day.

>0.2%
fuck me that sounds like a lot

this desu, i wish i could grow a beard like some of these fucking degenerates

>Why aren't they being offered actual help instead of being cheered on?
Because the internet fucked everything. Now even the most fringe mentally deranged cunt can go online and get tons of support for whatever bullshit they want to do, and feel like it's "right", and everyone who says they're mentally damaged is just a mean troll.

This bullshit means that less research than ever is going into actual therapy or potential drugs to help alleviate the issue of not feeling comfortable in your own skin, because that's somehow the same as sending all the gays to Christ camp.

It's just fucking bizarre. Schizophrenics aren't humored. They're told that they're suffering from delusions and given the help they might not feel like they want at the time, and many become perfectly functioning members of society thanks to drugs, instead of nutjobs who think the walls are on fire.

>That could just be something firing wrong in the brain

what's the difference? the question was if it's a choice or biological. doesn't matter if it's a "gay gene" or some anomaly in their brains.
how the fuck are they supposed to deal with it?

don't ge me wrong here, SJW's can fuck off with their shit and the guy with the dick can just stick to the men's room and stop making a big fuzz about it but I doubt people chose to be gay.

Orange is the New Black

His ugly stepsister cosplay is pretty good

>visible stubble
>obvious wig
>piercings
>bondage choker

this is a fetishist doing it for attention

>I doubt people chose to be gay.
Well, they did, when they kept buying plastics that leech xenoestrogens into food.

It's fucking pitiful that legitimate research has been boiled down to conspiracy theory tier "the water is making the frogs gay" shit. Basically anything you eat is going to contain xenoestrogens that act antagonistically to testosterone, and it's the legitimate cause of 90% of gay people today. It's nothing to do with people feeling more "safe" now, and everything to do with the environment we live in.

But hey, admitting it would cost some big companies a lot of money to change their cheap plastic wraps, so it's easier to just pretend it's all a fantasy.

This has got to be a joke, right? Or someone trolling the news? I honestly can't even tell anymore.

He looks like a unshaven Pittsburgh steelworker in drag.

How does that explain lesbians?

Well I don't really care if people are gay or not, do what you want but for them to warp it into them having any thing more than a fetish is just silly. I'm against this whole "born this way" bullshit is what I'm saying

>Daddy, why is there a bearded man wearing a dog collar in the girls bathroom, I'm scared
>I didn't raise you to be bigot Madison, you get in there and use the stall next to that beautiful and brave transgender woman

Maybe 90% is an over-exaggeration, but there are at least twice as many gay men as there are lesbians.

When you factor in the greater propensities for women to be bisexual, the line gets ever murkier.

Please tell us more about your research, Dr. Broscience

>muh xenoestrogens

"no"

>legitimate research

>Restaurant mysteriously shuts down
>All employees are shipped to one of Trudeau's reeducation camps

Women have to wait in lines for the toilets. Men's washrooms are the fast lane to a toilet stall.

So men creeping on little boys in bathrooms is okay because they're the same gender?

Used to clean Tim Horton's bathrooms, i can verify anons claims. Female bathroom was a horror show.

>man dresses up as woman
>goes into woman's stall for perverted reasons
>society defends him
Not saying this is all that will happen, but it's undeniably going to happen. There's no reason to allow it. Bathroom's are divided by sex not your gender identity.

Did your family share the same toilet? Did you use the same toilet as your mom or sister? Or did you ever visit a family that shared a toilet in their house?

Fuck off

My family isn't comparable to a public restroom. Same reason why I use toilet seat covers in public but not at home.

Random strangers aren't my family you globalist tool

>do what you want but for them to warp it into them having any thing more than a fetish is just silly
Sexuality as a whole is just one big fetish
What makes your woman fetish any better than his man fetish?