/Joe Rogan General/

Powerful general brehs

Schaub bless edition

youtube.com/watch?v=p55POqbf8yE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xcM5zeQWT1o
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=-GYgSzIDV44
mmafighting.com/2016/10/3/13143058/mma-fighter-julian-wallace-pleads-guilty-to-domestic-violence-charges
usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>its an Edgy Brah episode

bump

bump

Good post

I did like the Canadian professor episode, obvious Sup Forums shilling aside.maybe one of the better episodes.still probably like the Louis Theroux one best.

Do those kettle bells have a monkey face?

yeah, that Peterson episode was prolly the best episode this whole year

Where's the jumping into his home made octagon to rip some chimp head kettlebells pasta?

He kind of fucked himself up by defending Amy Schumer at the start of the year.

He's a bit of a joke now, which I suppose fits the profession.

Would watch if Sam Hyde goes on.

/r/ing webm of Schaub getting heem'd

Eddie did nothing wrong, and Callen is kind of a cunt for treating Eddie like a fuck after he told him about the conspiracy of silence videos.

>Sam Hyde goes on.
thought mde does not like him

He was friends with Amy before she became a feminist icon, so that makes sense.

he usually goes out and defends every comedian even if they make racist remarks about Afro-Americans

I fucking hate callen. The dude literally enjoys the smell of his own colon. Constantly patting himself on the back for his arm chair expertise on world cultures and always trying to speak other languages. He's also the most blue pilled person I've ever seen. Not like pol pot but he doesn't believe in media bias what so ever. That episode of him and Eddie arguing over pizza gate was the final straw for me. Fuck callen. That smug cunt. I have no idea how Joe puts up with him. The dude literally tries to hang with the big boys and says stupid ass shit then everyone shits on him and he gets all butt hurt cause he forgets he's a retard

>when you get your news from cnn.webm

He's hot though and I'm not gay but I would fuck his ass if I needed to.

Sam was "talking shit" on Joe for some reason I'm his shooting range video.

I'll never understand why Rogan catches so much hate, the dude is pretty reasonable and allows pretty much anyone the right to explain themselves.

Don't even get me started on callen and his pseudo gay shit.

I would definitely suck his dick. Not in a gay way of course.

Pizza gate is bullshit though.

Is this how Brandon got brain injury?

I disagree with Rogan most of the time but I listen to his podcast for his unmatched interviewing ability so I don't mind, I've never seen someone so capable of bringing out the best in people, this is a guy who can have Stefan Molyneux, Anna Kasparian, Milo Yiannopoulos, Cenk Uygur and Amy Schumer on his show for 3 hours each and remain on friendly terms with all of them while allowing them all to express themselves freely.

Lemon Key Face

The truth lies somewhere in the middle. Obviously to the extent the story is being pushed is bs but it does have some merit if you look into it.

What was interesting about the pizza gate thing was private citizens who had no skin in the game were doing the exposing. Then the MSM who has been just full of shit the last year about is on full damage control, so you can't totally believe them either.

I'm not gay either but if I was having a threesome and it was with a guy and a woman Callen is the kinda guy I wouldn't mind sucking my balls while I fuck some slut.

If I'm fucking his ass while he eats out this bitch that'd be cool as well or like I'm throat fucking her while he rawdogs her vag and we're making out while we drop our loads in this cunt then god that would be fucking hot I'm getting hard typing this honestly and I'm not gay at all.

That's because he's so stoned. When you get that high you lose the ability to become hostile.

>the dude is pretty reasonable

That's why tbqh. "If you ain't with me, you're against me" is how most people feel deep down.

oh shit, the latest fight companion episode was GOD tier

>Edgy Brah spooked of pizza gate
>Callen cant realize that hes a conspiracy theorist too after all
>based Schaub memeing them all the time

now that i think of it, Fight Companion episodes are my favorite in the whole show, especially when its those 3 guys, top comfy

delet

>callen
>hot

wat?you sure you are not mistaking him with Schaub?

he really makes me think

I hate that mindset so goddamn much, and it is really prevalent too now. You can either be a blue pilled cuck or a bro nazi.

Agreed

I don't watch Joe Rogan much, but that episode spiked my interest. Turned out to be pretty damn good.

fuck thats funny

fuck off heem

heem urself my man

gooby pls

edgy brah

kys

max comfy

has anyone tried dmt here?

Sup Forums needs a /drugs/ board

yeah it's alright

/x/ is basically the drug board for now

callen posting is strong in this thread, non argument levels reaching critical levels

can someone bring up that video?

>watch his standup
>50 minutes of funny-ish stuff kinda copped from Sup Forums but really tight
>last ten minutes is literally him humping the stool

I don't know man maybe his edibles wore off.

Eddie pls, you had enough wine already

u dont watch Joe for the comedy my man, you watch his guests for that

>u dont watch Joe for the comedy my man, you watch his guests for that

I am referring to his standup comedy special Triggered which was just released you mongo

this thread is a big heem for you.

not an argument

Sam was talking shit because his entire shtick is being as edgy as possible. Anyone who likes MDE is just wanting to be the epitome of edge.

He's a fucking terrible interviewer. Absolutely dreadful. Whenever he has someone on that he doesn't know anything about he reverts back to the same handful of topics he brings up since he started the podcast and steers the conversation into a topic he's read the footnotes on or seen a documentary about. At that point the guest checks out completely, resigns to a series of nods and yes's while Rogan spends the next 3 hours smelling his own farts. He's a fool.

>2016
>2017 almost
>hating on the Congo gorillas, neotropics, DMT, bigfoot, bow-hunting, MMA and isolation tanks

heem you are self my man

He's a shit interviewer.

I like Joe a lot but like all stoners, he lost all self-awareness and got complacent. He's still better than everyone in his clique, excluding Eddie Bravo.

Mother fucker has trouble following concepts and conversations all the time but I still enjoy him.

i love hes clique tho, Shaffir and Diaz are hilarios, Schaub is based, Callen is that annoying friend that you still love, even that completely weed-fried brain Trussell is comfy to listen to

Redbane was a fucking retard tho, good think hes gone

He's never been a very good comedian.

>Sup Forums shilling
how so? Jordan peterson is probably the most anti nazi/communist person out there, I mean he talks about ad nauseam

because Sup Forums, just like tumblr tries to "hijack" every personality that has even remotely similar views with them

>Redbane

He was alright, but he was shit more often then not. He was still pretty based when it came to Trayvon and a few other things.

>Redbane

Was going to Olive Garden part of your plan?

youtube.com/watch?v=xcM5zeQWT1o

Is this really how you're supposed to use those things? My wrists hurt just watching that.

Why do people hate Callen? He's better than Schaub and Edgy Brah and at least tries to have intellectual conversations and seems willing to learn.

not really, but he doesnt realize it either and constantly complains about problems in the shoulder

>He's better than Schaub and Edgy Brah

I kinda hate Callen because I don't have a father and I wish Callen was my father that gave me little handjobs every now and then.

Schaub is okay, but he's a total meathead

>mfw some faggot Schaub dork that got banned from Sup Forums posts his Rogaine thread here with pro-Schaub propaganda

Reminder I could heem Joe, Schaub, Edgy, You, and everyone ITT.

goober pls

I will heem you and every single snek in this thread yeh?

>73 posts
>no one has posted the pasta yet

disappointing tb h

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

It was those pesky Russians again right friend?

based

Anyone have that copypasta that was posted on tv the other day about joe leaning closer into the microphone and bringing up dmt for no reason?

nm, that thread is still active

youtube.com/watch?v=-GYgSzIDV44

>Not being both

Goober.

BRO DONT YOU KNOW THAT MMA FIGHTERS ARE LIKE THE MOST CHILL AND RELAXED PEOPLE ON THE PLANET BECAUSE THEY GET ALL THEIR RAGE OUT FROM DOING MMA

Okay, that's one guy who was a mentally ill psycho long before he did MMA. Now post the football players who have done that to their wives or people at the bar this year.

I'm just sayin bro, maybe you should have a kale shake and get those neurons firin a little bit.

>Bro, its because of the MMA bro

Jordan peterson interview is top notch lads, pls tune in.

>BUT BRO ITS JUST THAT ONE GUY THEYRE NOT ALL LIKE THAT

mmafighting.com/2016/10/3/13143058/mma-fighter-julian-wallace-pleads-guilty-to-domestic-violence-charges

The victim, Jessica-Rose Clark, told The Telegraph that MMA fighter Julian Wallace attacked her after she brought home the wrong noodles for dinner and accused her of infidelity. Clark said Wallace kicked her in the head while wearing boots, hit her in the face, kneed her in the ribs, threw her on the ground and choked her. Clark said she was able to break out of the choke and knock Wallace out with a head kick before contacting police.

>ITS JUST ONE GUY BRO RELAX

Ex-UFC fighter Lavar Johnson allegedly beat the crap out of his girlfriend -- bashing her face in with a closed fist around a dozen times

We've learned Johnson -- who also fought for Bellator and Strikeforce -- was arrested in Fresno, CA back in August after his girlfriend told cops the 6'3" giant went ballistic during a domestic dispute.

Among the allegations, Johnson's GF says he slammed her against the wall and ground, kneed her in the face and head multiple times and then struck her 11 more times in the face with a closed fist.

Okay, nigger, again, lets go over the NFL, MLB, and NBA players that were arrested for that same shit in less time. Also literally who? You're fucking retarded.

usatoday.com/sports/nfl/arrests/

Wow, a whopping three over a longer period of time, and they're all the equivalent of minor leaguers. Should we bring up all the college football players also arrested for the same thing? Your argument is absolutely wrong. Kill yourself.

More players on one football team (Bengals) have been arrested for domestic violence in the past decade than every UFC fighter on the entire roster.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Also guy in webm related took Bella Thorne's virginity and is a good Christian boy almost as pure as Katie Ledecky, eat shit MMA wins.

>BRO I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT BUT IM STILL GOING TO TRY AND MAKE AN ARGUMENT WHILE TALKING OUT OF MY ASS

just stop it already you fucking mental midget

quote of the day

>BRO I'LL POST THIS INFOGRAPH THAT INCLUDES EVERY GUY WHO HAS EVER BEEN IN A BAREKNUCKLE BRAWL CALLING HIMSELF A MIXED MARTIAL ARTIST AND CALL THE FACTS YOU POSTED BULLSHIT LMAO

Go put your neck in the noose and then jump off the world you fucking retard.

>BUT BRO ITS NOT THE SPORT IM ONLY COUNTING THE BIG LEAGUE FIGHTERS BRO BECAUSE IT HELPS MY ARGUMENT EVEN THOUGH IM WRONG AND EVEN THOUGH THEY FIGHT IN THE SAME SPORT BRO IT STILL DOESNT COUNT BRO I SWEAR IM NOT RETARDED AS FUCK BRO I SWEAR

What twelve year old white belt girl beat you up to make you so salty and post such dumb momfacts infograph from Facebook bullshit my man?

>EVERY GUY WHO HAS EVER BEEN IN A BAREKNUCKLE BRAWL CALLING HIMSELF A MIXED MARTIAL ARTIST

[citation needed]

>samefagging this hard while being wrong at the same time

get your head out of your ass knuckledragger

t. Someone who got bullied by an MMAbro for beimg fat