BLM Hacked:Plans to incite Martial Law

Operation “Summer of Chaos” exposed: Obama Admin, Soros, Black Lives Matter, plan to activate martial law before General Election revealed

intellihub.com/operation-summer-of-chaos-obama-admin-black-lives-matter-plan/

Bumping this until I can figurebout if its legit

If it is real, Mrs Lynch could only mean Loretta Lynch

U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch

we treason now

Theyre sliding this

bump

It's fake. Pic related was post by the same source.

Notice anything?

bamp for justice

There was a thread about it yesterday. Don't know how it finished.
Also, bump

There is another pic on there im missing.

Its a tweet confirming that Loretta Lynch has been in contact with BLM in the recent past; for those who might say "US Attorney General wouldnt even speak to BLM"

Yeah, but that doesn't explain the photoshopped pic I posted....from the original source

I cant spot the fake pixels

And lets just stop this shit, right here and now. Even if, god forbid, they try to start a riot large enough to cause martial law, King Nigger would be struck down by congress. Even democrats know when too much is too much. I don't give a fuck what you say, this is worry shilling to the extreme. King Nigger would be throttled, and this so called fucking mass riot would drop dead. Governor would call out the state militia to drop the niggers. No martial law was called due to 9/11, Baltimore, or Ferguson. Fuck off and sage.

Also, why wasn't martial law called when that riot happened in Chicago? Why not in ferguson? Why not when the great chimpout of 15 happened? Grow up. Sage

>martial law

Yeah, no. Nobody's stupid enough to try martial law in the US. You'd have a mountain of dead federal agents and states seceding left and right.

I think the only time Martial Law would ever be involved is if the aliens invaded, or another country invaded. Fuck off OP.

Americans might tolerate it in times of extreme military crisis, but during relative peacetime it'd be the end of the US government to attempt to impose it. Literally the definition of tyranny.

it's not

>BLM
>incite
>ignoring the fact it will be you honkies enforcing it.

>chimps chimp out
That's good for us. Let it happen.

bump

time to start spreading this? are we sure it's legit?

Look at the time

It's not

Spell it out for us, why is it fake?