Ask a Black Genius Anything

Joined Mensa a few years ago. Last official test had my IQ at 160.

Ask whatever you want. Answers might surprise you.

>tfw that one in 10,000 nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities
youtube.com/watch?v=PwXltK8xsJw
archive.org/details/AmericanNegroProblems
youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77225041/#77225041
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>black genius

What did you mean by this?

Is your dad proud?

how many?

Prove it
Nigger

Were you raised by your father?

>falling for the mensa meme

What do you think of my music black man who can read

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities

how can they give an exact number for iq?

I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Quite.

Is the nigger race irreparable? How many need to be gassed?

You realize mensa corrects for race to avoid affirmative action lawsuits, right? Welcome to McDonalds, may you take my order?

How do you fix it?

>Mexican intellectuals

>African American Intellectuals

What's your opinion about weave?

What is the best way to remove Muslims from the country and isn't unconstitutional?

> I have autism
Congrats nigga

did he died?

youtube.com/watch?v=PwXltK8xsJw

do you honestly believe most other individuals in your racial group are equal to other races?

What do you think about this: archive.org/details/AmericanNegroProblems

Its what marxists jews planned to do to your people

>Be smart
>Pay money every month to be in a group to "prove" that you're smart

Pick one

bix nood?

>genius
>joined MENSA
Good job spending money so that people will suck your dick and call you smart.

>mexican intellectuals

Mother and father. Having dad around probably helped; he was a professor.
The car rental discounts are nice.
Indeed, it is less accurate at higher values. I actually got a range and 160 is right in the middle.
Sterilization / population control would be more humane.

holy shit is right arm is fuckin LONG

Is it 1 in 10k? I would assume it would be 1 in 100k seeing how niggers act.

Did you steal a white brain nigger?

Is your 160 IQ based on the "corrected" 'black' gradient scale, or based on the White scale? Or on the Asian scale?

BLACK INTELLECTUAL

milatto?

If you enjoy the films of Quentin Tarantino you are far from a genius
No one gives a shit who you are, nigger.
>>>/reddit/

What have you done in your life to fix the nigger issue?

Do you think genetic engineering will make differences in the races non existent? Or do you believe in the evolution stopped at the neck, poverty and more money for those programs meme?

When it comes down to it, that's all we ever really spend money on, user

Mensa is almost all white men. They go out of their way to cover up their lack of minorities. Believe whatever you want though.
You avoid it.
The hair or the hacker/troll?
Intellectually? No. They are clearly lacking. They have other advantages though.
Will take a look and get back to you.
>Being this poor
I like collecting membership cards and my income is more than sufficient.
I still don't know what this means.

Doubtful

In order to make differences "non-existent", you will have to 'weed-out' the shit genes.

i.e... black lower-IQ genes.

>Sterilization and population control would be more humane
I'm convinced. This is seriously the best solution for humanity, and the standards should apply indiscriminate of race.

have you figured out a medicine to become white yet?

Got proof nigger? Otherwise you are just another dindu.

micro blacks

One in 10,000?

You must not be a genius in math. Black mean IQ 85, 160 is fucking 5 standard deviations away

You're one is 3.5 million maybe if you're right and so literally maybe one of the top 20 smartest black people in the whole US.

PS: in real life all of those people would be mulattos or better

Can you tell me what bix nood means?

With an IQ of 160 you have to have some sort of grasp on objective reality. Having said that, black men make up around 6.5% of the population yet cause upward 50% of crime. My question is what your solution would be seeing how we have given blacks every mulligan in the book and nothing stops them from acting on their primitive nature.

What do you think is the cause of the great attractor and what will happen when we reach it
I personally believe in the dark flow theory

why haven't you become WEB Du Bois 4.0? You guys are in dire need of leadership.

>They go out of their way to cover up their lack of minorities.

And you're suggesting they will stop before implementing a negroid grading curve standard? You're only helping my argument, genius mastah.

Is "Black genius" the new "Mexican intellectual"

Do you believe in white privilege? You don't think it's fair that whites are just lucky that their powerful white ancestors made a country for white people?

What about that is wrong?

Probably.
Nah, just good genes. Mom and dad were both brilliant.
I don't think my score was corrected for race. I took the official test twice, and my SAT and LSAT scores already qualified me anyway.
Nope. 100% African. Family is actually from Jamaica.
Oh come on. Tarantino may be a cuck, but you have to admit Pulp Fiction was fun. Also Inglorious Bastards practically glorifies Nazis, so you guys must love it.
Not been one.
Of course evolution did not stop below the neck. Smart governments ought to be already getting in on the eugenics game. It may be too late for humanity though.

okay, do you understand that OP was probably being rhetorical?

there is no way 1 in 10,000 niggers have an IQ of 160

1 in 10 million is probably pushing it

Do you read Thomas Sowell books? What do you read in general for both fiction and non-fiction?

Why are you an idiot?

Why do blacks call other blacks who study and care about learning "Uncle Toms". White children will call their academically inclined classmates 'nerd' or 'bookworm' but calling them a race traitor wouldn't cross their minds.

r u a kang?

Hey boy. I'm proud of you, love Georgia.

>someone actually spent the time to put all those images together

did you post a thread earlier today about how you were getting into law school? you did didn't you? and now you're black newton.

>It may be too late for humanity though.

We got a regular steven hawking over here

Does it suck knowing that as a race realist the only people who agree with you are shit-brain retards that think you're retarded despite that clearly not being the case?

I'm white and feel pretty shitty that the only people with the balls to admit that stance are by and large retarded stormfronters. It must doubly suck to be black and realize this.

How does it feel to, despite having the worst genetic racial background possible, have won the genetic lottery?

How does it feel to know you'll be able to engineer yourself a beautiful, genius-level white son in your lifetime?

Are you a house nigger or an uncle tom?

try to wash you ass, you are just a very dirty asian:
youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY

how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

I see that as well.

I wish that we could get everyone tested and if they fell below 95 they would be sterilized- regardless of their background.

What do you want to major in?

Profession?
Political leaning?
How did you come across Sup Forums?

What are your opinions on the state of black americans?

>haven't QUITE found him yet.
Ftfy.
Pic related

are you upset that jews make you look like complete apeish morons?
every movis shows what chimpanzees you are.

Do you believe Jamaica can become a stable country again or is the JLP vs PNP issue too far gone?

Do you think vasalgel is a viable alternative for population control?

The current sexualization of society is a cause of overpopulation? Y/N?

how much White blood do you have?

What are the limits of your reasoning? What are your conclusions drawn?

Sadly accurate.
I'm not posting tits if that's what you're asking.
1 in 10,000 is a reference to the pic in OP tough guy. I'm not a mulatto, though I don't dispute your math. The negro average is indeed much lower.
Giving blacks mulligans is exactly the problem. Every concession from white America only feeds their victim complex. Every handout, every program, every reduced standard - it just makes them believe they are entitled to more.
I legit tried back when I was in college. Didn't end well. Long story.
I really hope not...
There is no such thing as white privilege. The term is a good example of an anti-concept. Focus on what the term accomplishes, not its supposed meaning.

All peoples, including white Europeans, ought to be able to have a homeland and preserve their cultures.

did you read archive.org/details/AmericanNegroProblems
????

sage

Good for you bro.
Go do something useful with your life instead of posting here.

You having some white genes from having your ancestors bleached by white slave owners means nothing. The black gene pool is a pile of shit.

Change the definition.
>our trains were almost always 10-15 minutes late.
>government changes definition of late
>our trains are now hardly ever late.
Just reclassify muslims as deers or elk or something and have a year round hunting season.

Are you sad that your descendants will revert back to the mean IQ of your fellow people, i.e., borderline retarded? Are you self-hating?

A black with an IQ of 160 is undoubtedly rarer than 1 in 10,000.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77225041/#77225041

i found your other thread where you claimed you were studyng law dickweed. you shouldn't have said your parents were jamaican in both threads

Why are you on Sup Forums

It's not healthy for smart blacks

Is there a difference between niggers and black people

this is rather logical coming out of a banthole like yourself