No really... how do we shame him out of existence?

No really... how do we shame him out of existence?

We... don’t?

>Shaming something for having different opinions than you

By going back to tumblr

Like I said, every single album he gives lower than a 5 automatically becomes Sup Forumscore. No exceptions.

He will never die, fuck you.

Fantano dickriders are not convincing.
2018 is the end for Fantano.

By ignoring him

At this point 80% or more of his reviews are for garbage tier hip hop and corporate pop music. The rest is generic indie garbage, and occasional random metal and electronic releases. Dude reviews garbage. Why would anyone continue watching his shit.

I like his fantano commentary channel a lot better than his reviews.

His commentary channel is the worst part of it...
Guy has no discernible talent except listening to music and he still has the gall to think his opinions are worth anything?
He must be brought down.

I like the commentary channel because it's just like a little music news blurb thing. I don't care about his opinions about music since he reviews mostly garbage and panders to idiots who listen to garbage, but it's nice to look at his commentary channel so I can see things like Spotify getting sued, without having to actually go to music press websites myself.

Why does somebody posting opinions on the internet get you this buttblasted user?

for good recommendations

Are you mad because he rated narkopop low? Be honest now

>He must be brought down
This has to be the most reddit thing I've seen all day

>popular music site does a piece outing him as an alt-righter
>the site gets heavy backlash and the melon gets his tour canned but otherwise has a steady subscriber base
The fucker is near untouchable, he's not going away until he decides to stop

He reviews corporate hip hop and corporate pop. You may as well just follow the billboard charts if those are the recs you want.

You learn how to handle a conflicting opinion like a fucking adult.

you're objectively wrong

Guys im 12, I dont like what this guy said so help me to ruin his life plz

Hail net neutrality

This is a pretty silly claim

Glassjaw, Prurient, and Makaya McCraven are my favourite corporate hip hop/corporate pop musicians

hit piece

Do you guys get this mad at movie critics?

I would fuck cute ass fantano

Fantano introduced me to a couple bands i really really enjoy. Isnt that the goal?

I like to watch his videos where he tears apart albums and use that to criticize my own work.

Pay a woman to sleep with him then say he raped her. And be sure to wear black and say #METOO.

By drinking bleach, seriously at worst you are mildly irritated by noticing his presence like once a month. It's not like he's pervasive at all.

Orchestrate having a couple women come out with sexual assault allegations against him.

I hope that racist xenophobe kills himself.

You're just jealous that people like him and don't like you.

Say my name...

SAY IT.

MELON!!!

We already came to the consensus that it'll be settled on a Smash match (no items).

No.... really

"we"

"Shaming" someone out of existence what a fucking pleb. Microaggression culture big luls

Why tho? Dude makes good videos reviewing music. You don't need to agree with him or anything. I just watch occasionally, sometimes i agree with him, sometimes he reviews something that i haven't heard and makes me interested to check it out.
It's just a random dude who posts his opnion on the internet, no need to worship or get mad at him ffs