Windians

Sup Forumsstros!

Mariners

>posting from your phone
>trying to turn the Astros into a weeaboo meme

We don't want your kind here.

the AL West is a weeb division

This thread's already ruined, delete it and try again

I know right 5 posts and none of them about the dodgers or kershaw.

Can we get a janitor in here please or at least a braves fan, they seem to like picking up trash.

But the astros are a weaboo meme, just ask altuve.

8th for beanball war

1stros
>Ashur Tolliver was removed from the 40-man yesterday
somethins cookin brehs

Reminder that last year at this time this same exact thread would have one post that said "Mariners!" and that's exactly it

Who can stop them?

Still just the one post.

>one year ago /mlb/ was a dead thread

Not possible.

>yfw da Jints win da Tankb Owl

In the context of what's already been posted, if you remove the bandwagoners.

>implying Sup Forums existed one year ago

There we go, that's the second post in this same thread if you ran back time exactly one year ago. Lil Giants representation. Nice. They were more cheerful then.

We can

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/69721701
Control-F "Astros". Heh. Nice "fan"base you got there, lifelongers.
Heh. Eheh.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/69707855/#69715552

1st post is about the royals and 2nd about boston

You couldn't be more wrong but stay mad faggot.

Last two digits are how long clevelands win streak lasts

There's even fewer mentions of the Astros in this thread! At least others were discussing your team in this thread.
Literally nobody talking about them in the one you linked.

Yikes.

if you see one of your top prospects names in the captcha, is that a sign from god?

>70-31
>70-31
>70-31

Not even kidding I forgot about how good the astros were early in the season

Dodgers imo are the team to beat

Every other 1st place team hasn't even hit 60 yet except for the memestros

PUNTOOO!!!!

I forgot about him. But I'll never forget the day we won the division in Arizona and played in their pool. The level of butthurt from the rest of /mlb/ was over 9000.

Bros....

And it begins...

>*grabs popcorn*

You heard it here first Sup Forums
Indians gonna win 33 in a row

How do we stop them?

Back to your containment board wojack shitposter. The Cubs will put the Doylers back in their place when they burn out in the October.

>Sup Forums scum
>telling others to leave
You're pathetic.

We can't stop the Dodgers bros.....

>cubs
>even making the playoffs

Your shit tier team is a bigger fluke than the jints.

enjoy another 100 some odd years of futility

>In their place
>A century of L
>Finally get a W from a leaveland choke and now the lifelong fans since 2016 think they rule the world
That pebble fan looks dumb now after what he said months ago, that splatoon posting cube fan will be next

>Starting pitching is clicking again.
>Bats are coming back alive
>Defense is still god tier
>Division is ours for the taking

The Gnats needed to bullshit their way to wins. That was exposed by the Cubs last year.
youtube.com/watch?v=96yjSyNlj68

Will you just fuck off already. I think you're a Giants shill trying to make everyone hate the dodgers more

>implying i care if anybody hates the dodgers

You faggots can stay mad

Mets

Post GOAT uniforms

Los Angeles has a baseball team?

Yes. They have won five World Series in Los Angeles, the last one in 1988, and often lead the league in attendance.
Fun fact: they were called the Brooklyn Atlantics during the 19th century but moved west following the Spanish-American war after vibrant Puerto Ricans tried to steal the hubcaps off of Ebbets Field.

They don't have just a baseball team. They have the best team IN baseball

>70-31

How can that be, when the Mets have a rotation of 5 otherworld supermen?

elbow/bone spurs/Tommy John/shoulder/hamstring
elbow/arm fatigue
elbow/shoulder/bone spurs
elbow/Tommy John/forearm soreness/ulnar nerve
knee
shoulder/labrum tear
elbow tenderness/partially torn UCL
finger blister/fingernail/dead arm/biceps/lat tear
arm fatigue/strained flexor tendon
biceps tendonitis
hamstring
>tfw no old/fat

Is Todd Frazier elite?

Sox in full PANIC MODE!
Also has the team gone full douchebag or it me?

I feel like Cespedes just does not stretch before games. There is no other way he can make this many early exits due to tightness unless there is something deeper wrong with him.

>Red Sux

> cubs

Tbh

>Heh... it's nothing personal kid

I'll let you in on a little secret. All the black kids in varsity football would never stretch or participate in team warm ups. That being said, they were constantly going out with minor injuries

>cuckees have the worst record in baseball for a month +
>only 1 game out of the division lead
>AL Least

>The Red Sox were supposed to run away with the division
>muh best rotation in baseball
Is there a shittier team than the Bombston Red Sux?

>wake up
>Tim andershit still not DFA'd

It's funny that I only see this sort of racism from White Sox fans.

He's not going to be dfa'd, get over it

>racism

Why does no one understand that its the fact that he goes up there first pitch swinging at a pitcher who's control is so shit he hit 3 batters before him and of course immediately ends the inning. Basic fucking baseball acumen here. A trip to Charlotte should help him remember something so fucking simple.

I just can't. You'd think if you knew the pitcher didn't have control and was hitting guys before you loading the bases, you'd at least watch a few pitches and either draw a walk for an rbi or turn on a hittable one once the count turns in your favor. I mean come on at least look at a few of his fucking pitches first not just go up and swing at the same garbage he's been throwing. He completely bailed him out by doing something so stupid and it was by far the biggest missed opportunity in a day full of them. Again compound this onto all the errors and shit hitting Tim has done and he needs a break and we need a break from him.

Well they have the cancerous mass known as David Price.

He's managed to get everyone set in this paranoid mayhem where he thinks he's a hero instead of a little bitch that a some bad words makes him cry.

That was atrocious. Still laughing at Hawk's autistic meltdown yesterday too. Apparently he knows very little about the game to get that upset over a pitcher that's fighting for his spot in the rotation accidentally hitting guys. Alcoholism is a beautiful thing.

Hes not as bad as doug fister

hawk is just gonna hawk. He'll be gone soon enough.

Just don't know what to do about timmay. Even a single in that situation would have tied the game at least but first pitch swinging on a pitcher you can clearly ser has no control? I mean fucking come on!!! I really think he needs a break. Its just unacceptable.

Mariners
Dodgers
Giants
Yankees
A's

probably the best

HOW DO THE ROYALS KEEP DEVELOPING BULLPEN TALENT?

"The Royals’ bullpen has been sensational of late. The relievers have a scoreless streak of 27 1/3 innings going into Wednesday night’s game in Detroit.

Right-hander Peter Moylan has played a big part in the unit’s success. In addition to introducing teammates to his signature “Sledge-iatto” coffee drink, Moylan has appeared in a league-high 48 games. He’s made 14 straight scoreless appearances, covering 12 2/3 innings.

In 27 games since May 24, Moylan has a 0.84 ERA in 21 1/3 innings, and opponents have hit .123 in that span with just two extra-base hits (both doubles).

Moylan also has allowed just eight of 46 inherited runners to score."

HOW DO THEY DO IT?

by playing shit teams

Remember when people called Dave Roberts an affirmative action hire?

>THOSE BALLS WERE UP AND AWAY THEY SHOULD HAVE GOT OUT OF THE WAY TO NOT GET HIT
Reminder that Cusb fans don't know baseball

how is he Sup Forums lol

he's clearly using a racist symbol.

Five aces

Remember when Roberts blew a no no?

Remember when Roberts got BTFO'd by Maddon?

>Sox Announcers actually saying on live television that they hoped John Lackey got a line drive to the head

Reminder that Sox fans are subhuman

Says the fanbase that forced one of their bandwagoneer friends into police protection

Thats just hawk being hawk

he'll be gone soon enough

I'm pretty sure more fans wanted Tim to hit a grand slam there instead of a "line drive to the head". Too bad Tim is so shit he swung at the first pitch so the grand slam didn't happen.

Remember when roberts didnt blow up his rookie pitcher's arm.

Remember when said pitcher's father thanked roberts for pulling his son at the right time.

Can people PLEASE stop using Hawk to represent an entire fanbase? This shit is stupid. Cut it out. We have two other announcers too. Why don't people use them? Just stop it.

www.latimes.com/sports/dodgers/la-sp-dn-dodgers-ross-stripling-dave-roberts-20160409-story,amp.html

Will the beanball war continue tonight?

>lifelong Cubs fans are just as butthurt as they were before they went MIA
Really makes you think

Dodgers will choke out and not win 100 games this year

it will but unintentionally as a result of shields being so shit

>all of those balls were up and away
>they should have gotten out of the way

>choke out

Surfs up

I sure hope not. Shields does not need to be giving up free baserunners. That is indeed the last thing he needs. It'll be as stupid as when Jeff "Captain of Attitude" Shitmardzija plunked a Royals hitter and then immediately gave up an rbi double after that. So fucking stupid.

First beanball to be thrown results in an ejection

guy on the left definitely has an anime body pillow

>he'll do

HANG IN THERE STROS BROS

>mocking cerebral palsy

>not mocking cerebral palsy

What website do you think you're on?

>The WhiteSox have acquired minor-league outfielder Ryan Cordell from the Milwaukee Brewers in exchange for RHP Anthony Swarzak.

The sox rewarded Swarz getting his first save by immediately trading him to a team with hope. Good luck Swarz. Cordell seems like Tilson lite. We'll see when he geta back from injury.

Fun shit.

Forecasted corresponding roster moves:
Reynaldo Lopez is still penciled in as a probable for his start tonight so it'll be Jake Petricka coming back up from injury/rehab.

What if they trade for Darvish?

What if?

pic related

Discuss.

Who'll swap positions? Who'll stay? Who'll drop off? Who'll fall in?