youtube.com/watch?v=b_kskdHCOiI
youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oy vey

>BASKETS OF SHEKELS

I don't think that's how you transfer billions of dollars, Don

>You will never be on assignment to deliver baskets of shekels

theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/08/usa.iraq1

They're gonna have to pull the guy. Like a baseball manager when the pitcher can't throw a strike.

What is he talking about?

>baskets of shekels

Kek

reminder america really did just give suitcases of money to the taliban to pay them not to attack them lmao

DUDE. CAN TRUMP SHUT THE FUCK UP? HE WONT LOSE THIS ELECTION BECAUSE OF WHATEVER HILLARY DOES, HE'LL LOSE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING HE SAYS. HE KEEPS DIGGING THIS GRAVE DEEPER AND FUCKING DEEPER. I WANT THIS GUY TO WIN, BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING?!! JESUS CHRIST!!!

YESSSSSSssss

/pol will try to defend this despite:
>muh soldiers
>muh defense of freedoms
>doz tinfoil conspiracy nutjobs, denying 9/11

made sense to me

What? I don't understand what this moron even thinks he's pelroclaiming the fuck is this? Are we sure he isn't a shill sent to discredit the GOP as hard as he can?

keep Führer talking pleezzzzz

HORY SHIT THEY DID IT
HILLARYS PAID TROLL IS SHOWING HOW DUMB AMERICANS ARE

>Australia

naturally resonated

>an actually redpilled president
soon

Concern shills in here.

nerd

Have you ever considered that he's in this to lose? To toss peanuts at GOP primary voters to win the nomination and then throw the election for Hillary?

>blames Hillary

..and those are not Americans

He's right though, you should have taken the oil. Is that somehow worse than invading a country, taking some shit on your way out?

Drumpf lol hes Hitler I can't even I'm a #rubiomissle now

you do realize there were some crooked soldiers that were selling the military's petroleum to the locals? that's what he's referring to.

Didn't billions go missing? He's not exactly wrong.

so, the soldiers who paid off Iraq probably took some money on the side? It's a weird place to go unprovoked but I don't see how this ends a campaign.

His poll numbers improve every time chicken little shitposters start freaking out about how he's blowing it, chill out

He's not wrong.

They were given so much fucking money and it all ended up in the pockets of the Iraqi officers. It's so fucking corrupt now.

Hillary Clinton believes in ayy lmao and a government cover up

>Trump says something controversial
>SJWs throw a tantrum
>turns out Trump was right all along
>rinse and repeat

Yes I have, but then I realize he's done irreparable damage to the politically correct status quo and trust in mainstream media and faith in the political system as it currently.

>Is that somehow worse than invading a country, taking some shit on your way out?
Yes. You could at least have the guise of overthrowing a ruthless dictator to have a government run by the people.

But if you take their natural resources? There's no way to defend that.

so was it REALLY about oil... or muh freedoms

pick one

btw, conspiracies tried warning you

>who are the soldiers

They are actually mercs. Everyone should know this by now. We don't fight our own wars, we outsource it. Just like the Roman Empire did...

"Political Pressure"

>There's no way to defend that

Sure there is. Hey, we toppled this terrible dictator for you, but war is expensive and this is not a charity. Thanks for the oil, peace out (sand)niggas

Thats it... im now #MentallyHill

Yes, he's not wrong but it's generally not a good strategy to talk shit on soldiers.

This

STFU OP shill. These hillary cunts are so obvious. Bunch of spam.

Threadly reminder that there are in fact, paid internet trolls who shit on Trump.

This isn't code red. Sage and move on boys. He's said worse shit than this and he has been fine.

I'm #MentallyHill now too

Fuck you shills. You should be dismembered and used as torture pets by ISIS. Fucking liberals are fucking disgusting scum. Fucking subhuman pieces of shit.

That a GOP lie

>0.02$ has been deposited into your paypal account as a result of this post

If this country tanks, his real estate business goes with it.

You have to admit that sometimes it seems like he doesn't actually want to win the presidency.

Particularly in OP's clip, it looks like he just wants a microphone and national attention.

I've never seen a businessman be so strategically inept.

He's going to force us to start a civil war to save ourselves...
That's the only way if he loses...
This fucking sucks..

oh voooy

cant wait to pry that fully-auto freedoms from your cowardly hands and then slit your throat... we're about to tread on you bro, again

>singles out soldiers who may have done something unethical
>the ones who may have done something unethical

And he's right, it shouldn't happen.

But he's not generalizing all the U.S. soldiers, OP is a homosexual and prefers the company of men

>One post by this ID

And this post doesn't even make any sense. Trump is right on this one again, I don't see how you can be confused.

Well after reading that it makes sense what he said.

>Hey, we toppled this terrible dictator for you, but war is expensive and this is not a charity. Thanks for the oil
But the Iraqi people never asked for a US invasion. Sure, they may have celebrated in the beginning because they hated Saddam but that's much different than asking for it.

If you do something for someone that they didn't request, then demand payment, that's some mafia-style tactics right there.
And Iraq didn't exactly end up better than the US invasion after they got out now did it?

What's wrong with what he said?

You won't be able to get your hands on the guns before it's too late.
No one's going to hand their guns over unless they didn't plan on using them.

They flew $12 billion cash into Iraq and handed it out. I'm surprised Trump is even talking about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_kskdHCOiI

>Strategically inept
>Has literally beaten all odds stacked against him up to now
This post really made me think

Yes

Shillary on the other hand is a genius

youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0

This encapsulates my immediate "FUCK FUCK FUCK" reaction whenever I hear him speak. He gets interviewed about something he said which there is a CLEAR, CONCISE, LOGICAL explanation for. Instead, he immediately vomits up a bunch of double talk and bullshit... It's like he doesn't actually want anyone to vote for him

The people he needs to both turn out for him and do important campaign legwork are normal Republican Party people who might have supported other candidates.

There is no institution in this country that means more to them than the military.

>MSNBC

Trump has this election. You can tell by how the left reacts to him now that he has this election in the bag.

They have nothing except the most base insults to use against him. They constantly compare his to Hitler, to the KKK, to Satan, etc. It's all they can do.

Then they try so hard to make Hilary look like something other than a soulless political robot, and fail miserably. She's the most unlikable human being on this planet; and they can't completely hide the full extent of how heartless and self interested she is.

They wanted Bernie to win the nomination. Look at all these endorsements that came out AFTER Bernie lost California. They wanted Bernie because he was the only guy who stood a chance against Trump, because he's actually human. Now they have to prove that Hilary has a pulse; and good fucking luck. So they try to push that Trump is Hitler.

theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/08/usa.iraq1

The US flew nearly $12bn in shrink-wrapped $100 bills into Iraq, then distributed the cash with no proper control over who was receiving it and how it was being spent.

I am now #TerminallyHill

OIF vet here I helped rebuild in 07 and 09 what is the rest of his speech here? Feel I'm missing context at beginning and the end? We definitely were handing out cash like it was going out of style, American dollars at that, to help rebuild and facilitate infrastructure. Most of it was kept for the Iraqi private contractors and never used, or only used half heatedly for the specific projects. Lots of corruption

NO fucking way does bush have an IQ above 110

so many pussies in this thread lol

>70 year old multi-billionaire
>Putting himself through a US Presidential election, one of the most stressful and unpleasant things anyone can ever do to themselves
>For... what? Even MORE money?

You're retarded as fuck and shouldn't post anymore.

Well that's terrifying.

"They also found that $774,300 in cash had been stolen from one division's vault. Cash payments were made from the back of a pickup truck, and cash was stored in unguarded sacks in Iraqi ministry offices. One official was given $6.75m in cash, and was ordered to spend it in one week before the interim Iraqi government took control of Iraqi funds."

>And Iraq didn't exactly end up better than the US invasion after they got out now did it?

No it's a shit hole, but after you fucked it up I don't think it would have been any worse off if you'd taken the oil. It just ended up funding ISIS anyway

Money

shillaries out in force today

>falling for his aww shucks folksy banter

Greetings from Sup Forums
You all seem like crybaby cucks

>theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/08/usa.iraq1
"What difference does it make?"
Is this where Hillary stole that line?

Look, a canacuck shill here to derail the thread. Do you not get paid unless the slide thread gets traction?

It's true he digs a deeper grave each time he speaks; all the more room to bury his enemies in

Damn. I'm a #HillBilly now.

you guys do realize leaders of any top organizations will have a high IQ?

t. Former Bernie

holy fucking shit lmao

>basket of money

oy veyyyy

That should read 80th at this point.

>110
>high iq
ok, buddy.

Higher than average

>It just ended up funding ISIS anyway
There was no one thought that Al-Qaeda in Iraq would come back in the form of ISIS as the way it did.
They couldn't say "yeah, so bad guys might come later and take this so we're going to take it now instead"

>after you fucked it up I don't think it would have been any worse off if you'd taken the oil
What? Oil is a valuable natural resource and Iraq has the 5th largest oil reserves. It's no question they wouldn't have been worse off.

Even if not much oil was taken, the concept is still an awful precedent to set and reminiscent of colonialism. It would never fly in modern society.

>trump said something outrageous, it's over he's finished for real this time

hmm...when have i heard that before? deja vu anyone?

Albert Speers IQ was almost identical to Bushs

might as well be monkeys.

Video needs up votes and comments clarifying also need upvotes

its just like when we backed original al qaeda to fight the soviets

it happened before and they probably thought they would try again and it would be different imo

I don't know guys, I think trump is finished for sure this time.

>Albert Speers IQ was almost identical to Bushs
and?