/fpl/ r8 thread

>not having mickey the aryan on your team for 8m

Other urls found in this thread:

draft.premierleague.com/
fantasy.premierleague.com/a/leagues/standings/131711/h2h
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he doesn't have rooney

Can we make a rule if you aren't on the Rooney bandwagon now you aren't allowed to jump on it once the season starts?

>Chicarito
>performing well

Last time he was in the Prem he was shit, so I doubt he'll be any better this time around.

a tap in every couple of games should be ok for 7m

Evertons first 5 games are tough, Im going to jump on the Rppney wagon after he drops to 6.9 after the plebs drop him

Quite like that to be fair

Personally I would swap out Benteke for either Defoe for Firmino (.5 million more). I just can't see him being anything outside of average this season.

This is mine btw, spending all your money on strikers ftw.

Join the Sup Forums FPL Draft League Below:

draft.premierleague.com/

Code: 104182-29166

Chicharito or no Chicharito?

rate it

i will easily win the Sup Forums leagues with this

I'd rather go with Lanzini for now

I want to believe in Rooney but I just don't see him doing any better at Everton than he has at Man U for the past two seasons.

>setting the draft for that time on a saturday during the summer

no fucking thanks lmfao

Yea don't think its good for anyone really

Diame is terrible and might not even start

t. newcastle fan

You unironically need to get Pogba. He created a metric shitload of chances last year and Ibra wasted them because he was shite, provided Lukaku doesn't become shit overnight that's gonna be a lot of assists for 8.0m.

lose Yedlin, no one knows who's going to start at RB for Newcastle

Replacement?

Lascelles and Dummett are the only nailed on starters in Newcastle's back four right now, but Lascelles is nursing and injury and we're trying to bring a new left-back in before the season starts to replace Dummett

suttner is probably starting and also took set pieces in ingolstadt

I can push it back to Sunday, maybe that will work better?

Not believing in Lacazette is the worst mistake

Your Pogba advice is spot on. I can sense a massive Pogba-Lukaku partnership this season. They already were friends before the move.

t. Arseanal customer

draft 2.0

Willian or Fabregas boys?

>being friends means anything

Fucking hell thats American tier level analysis

At the moment, Willian. He played great in preseason and after Pedro got injured, he might even keep his place after Hazard's return.

That or Friday work perfect for me

first draft

Done well there, how many teams? What pick were you?

..wait how the fuck did you get De Bruyne and Alli together? Did some turd draft a keeper first round or something?

>not going for this steal of a forward in 2017

Shit, I meant first draft as in first attempt at a team. Forgot about this new 'Draft' game.

pretty sure he means 'draft' as in 'first attempt' rather than the draft mode amici

Already got him muchacho

Moved to Sunday, same time.

*wins da fpl*

Is Vokes a good cheap striker? Been seeing a lot of squads with him.

What happens to players transferred outside the league? Say I get coutinho with my 2nd round pick and he goes to Barca?

yer fucked

RATING TEAMS

6/10, 7/10 if sanchez stays.
6/10, redmond underperforms consistently but is probably due a good run, jesus may be rotated a lot so might not be great week in and out. Do think Rooney might do well though.
7/10 Also a newcastle fan like the other user drop Diame and Benteke imo.
8/10 Rate this team, think Willian might have a big season. Decent strikers and good team spread, would be perfect with a stronger bench
7/10 Weak bench, coutinho might leave dont rate austin.
8/10 top team but i think vokes and rooney are both a gamble.
7/10 Would drop lindelof and chicharito
7/10, dont like chicharito and i think herrera is a waste.
6/10 think you need another high striker, wouldn't think lascelles to be a great point scorer either.
7/10 Ritchie isn't doing great at the moment looks sluggish
8/10 nice team but weak defense.

Hegazi is the new McAuley

Who's the alternative to Chicharito though? I did have Iheanacho but I don't know if he'll be starting at Leicester ahead of Vardy. Also, what's wrong with Lindlehof?

Probably get (you)'d but Gabbiadini for southhampton, was amazing till he was injured last season.

I did have him in my team for a bit. If Southampton don't get a new striker he seems like a good shout.

I reckon Austin will start upfront for Southampton judging by pre season

my dad is your new mom

>defoe on the bench

Good team guy, do you play in any head to head leagues I can face you in first game??

I'm in one posted in a previous thread.
203001-161892
Not sure if it's full though

Who will Bournemouth's prefered back 4 be?

find one flaw
>pro tip: you can't

Found 2 wont tell you what they are

ree

What's everyone's strategy when picking defenders? Just pick pacey, attack minded fullbacks?

Cheapest confirmed starters of solid defences. I went with Trippier, Rudiger and Luiz, may still change Rudiger though.

post leagues. I was auto added to the trollenliga from the last few years. is that the biggest one?

Am I alright going with no liverpool players ? bench is irrelevant

>5 defenders

lets be honest, if you're posting a team that isn't using the 3-4-3 formation you have no idea how fantasy football works

shit just realised I was 4-3-3.

I was tempted by arnautovic but went for willian instead. the only thing I am not sure about.

get rid of those overpriced defenders and spend some money on 2 more decent strikers.

>the state of this amateur mindset
actual winners of massive fantasy football have said that mid-price defenders are worth more than mid-price midfielders, if they're in a team with a good defensive record or on a good fixture run

quite literally, believing that midfielders who the key to fantasy football (and not a mixture of clean sheets and striker goals) is babby-tier thinking

midfielders get points for clean sheets as well big guy

LADS!

Post the codes

is there a Sup Forums league? if not someone should set one up

Swap out Chicharito and Zaha

there's not much money to be saved with defenders. it's always meme strikers that screw me and make me stop caring. had to stop myself putting deeney and shitcharito in.

murray and king will both score 15+ goals.

gayle or austin?

Bad thread with no codes for sure

Can someone tell me why I shouldn't build my team around a front three of Kane, Aguero and Jesus, with KDB, Tadic and a WBA heavy defence/GK?

Because you need Lukaku and Pogba

h2h already ITT. I can't see how to find the code for the Sup Forums league as it put me in it automatically.

185943 is in the URL. try 203001-185943.

>poogba
>pookaku
>any man united players when mou is in charge

this is my team for now, reckon I will change it daily until season start

>185943 is in the URL. try 203001-185943.
didnt work

I either go with cheap park the bus players or defenders who don't really defend and just get assists and goals like Van aanholt

it could be whatever this year's generic code is followed by -185943. or maybe the code from the year the league started which was years ago. in that case you are fucked.

try 1252002-185943

we already have 20 max in the head to head and over 25 in the league one.

I could post the code, but I wont.

1066452-301766

Let's get this new league started.

unlimited size so anyone will be able to join

>77329292
no reason

heres the actual sp league

fantasy.premierleague.com/a/leagues/standings/131711/h2h

fuck your new league pussy

The actual league is the Trollenliga but newfags aren't invited to it anymore

what's the code to join?

I built my team around Costa like I always have done then the penny dropped as I was cropping this

Stick with him lad

He's not going to play though.

just got this team on that draft site

r8 it

O really? Neither of us had fucking realised that!! thank god an american can tell us whats going to happen in the soccer competition!!!!

How many teams? I'm not sure about a defence all of the same team but could work with it being Chelsea

Who should I replace him with? Morata costs the same and I'm not willing to spend 10m on potential

Was 12