TRUMP GENERAL - PARTY LIKE IT'S 1488 EDITION

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DONALD TRUMP!
TRUMP GENERAL BIRTHDAY RULES: NO SHILLS, NO HATE. ONLY HAPPINESS, CELEBRATIONS AND HIGH ENERGY LOVE!
twitter.com/Trumps_Birthday

>Delegates Trump: 1,542
(Hit the ‘magic number’ on May 26th)

TrumpNightlyNews
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump in Greensboro, NC 6/14/16
youtube.com/watch?v=m6eazuXSXaU
>Trump National Security Speech 6/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9TQpvOpJho

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Hannity 6/14/16
youtube.com/watch?v=sr2xX_zmELE
>Trump on CNN 6/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=RqFqEhwx1XU
>Trump on NBC 6/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ds27dlItL1E
>Trump on Fox 6/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=wvCmmRjkQq4
>Trump on GMA 6/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Oz3ago2IX7E

ENTERTAINMENT
>Milo: Happy Birthday, President Daddy
youtube.com/watch?v=vZ8KSh9bd6w
>Trump DESTROYS WaPo
youtube.com/watch?v=dpCh7_aeoNU
>GET THIS PRO-TRUMP VIDEO VIRAL!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJyIztXX3Bs
>2004: Pocahontas Describes Hillary as a Donor Puppet
youtube.com/watch?v=qYa3Q4NUYPM
>Clinton Declares Victory over Sanders, but is she ready for Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=qEt6Pbdoqgc
>Bernie is done
youtube.com/watch?v=FZsr3hRx-4Y
>Farage: Hillary is a Crook
youtube.com/watch?v=aYsE88hmIbY

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important updates

PREV:

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2015/05/u_s_troops_have_stolen_tens_of_millions_in_iraq_and_afghanistan_center_for.html
twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/742736113111076868
archive.is/H4N5k
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/14/right-wing-indian-group-throws-a-birthday-party-for-saviour-of-humanity-donald-trump/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4o58ux/hillary_clinton_recieved_secret_memo_stating/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M
i.4cdn.org/f/pellepala.swf
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/disgusting-democrats-interrupt-walk-moment-silence-pulse-club-massacre-victims-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOVEMENT

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2015/05/u_s_troops_have_stolen_tens_of_millions_in_iraq_and_afghanistan_center_for.html

Trump is a fanatic who must be stopped.

also AWOOOOOOO!!!

He took an oath to defend the Constitution. This is Treason and he should hang.

Post 3d awoo lewds

MAGA

>twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/742736113111076868

>SHE TRIED TO TALK HIM OUT OF IT

DONT FALL FOR HER TAQQIYA

ALSO SHE'S PUSHING THE GAY THING BECAUSE IT DISTRACTS FROM ISLAM

HE WAS GOING TO THE CLUB FOR SURVEILLANCE AND TO SCOPE OUT HOW TO SMUGGLE A RIFLE INSIDE, THIS IS ALL TAQQIYA BY HIS WIFE

MAGA

AWOOVEMENT

Do you think Trump has a chance?

:joy: :joy: :ok_hand: :100: :100:

DAMN THAT WAS FIRE. AGAIN

he has already won

I made this awhile back but it got eaten up in one of the rally threads. Felt like posting it again as the late night threads move a little slower. Enjoy.

Explain this

We sure do love our awoo's

The ride never ends

archive.is/H4N5k

>13 year old Lori Mae Hernandez goes on "America's Got Talent" and her routine is stand up comedy. Her "jokes" are about Trump and it gets a standing ovation

Search for it
Pic Related

Apologize.

hbd donny!!!!

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/14/right-wing-indian-group-throws-a-birthday-party-for-saviour-of-humanity-donald-trump/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4o58ux/hillary_clinton_recieved_secret_memo_stating/

HAPPENING AGAIN

Rise Again!

Cool thread.

Morning
>Happy Birthday Mr. Trump!
>Saudi prince claims Saudi Arabia has funded 20% of Hillary’s campaign
>New poll
>Only 38% of Americans say her nomination is historic, 12% said most historic in nation’s history
>22% say her nomination is a step forward while 28% say it is a step backward
>House Democrats walk out, protest, as Paul Ryan hold moment of silence for Orlando shooting
>But it’s totally the Republicans that are politicizing this right?
>UCF police cancel Milo’s speech saying they can’t provide protection
>”Absolutely Haram” speech will occur tomorrow in Orlando
>Orlando shooter’s wife says she tried to talk him out of it
>She knew he would attack but did nothing
>Drove him to Pulse on a prior occasion
>Was with him when he bought holster and ammo
>DNC servers hacked by Russia
>Stole oppo research on Trump as well as internal emails and chats
>Russia denies this *wink*
Afternoon
>Trump tweet: Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs.
>Obama lectures America
>Uses the term Radical Islam
>Says it’s a political talking point
>Talks about Trump for most of speech
>Super Pac asks Trump to release measurements of his hands
>Gay dating app says it has no record of shooter’s account
>Trump: Obama prioritizes enemies over American people
>Bernie calls for replacement of DNC leadership
Tonight
>Bernie still refuses to drop out after meeting with Hillary
>Trump rally
>Crowd wishes him happy birthday
>Trump says Obama angrier at him than Orlando shooter
>Reads “The Snake”
>New poll: 50% of voters support temporary Muslim ban
>Hillary received memo stating Obama admin supported Al Qaeda in Syria which became ISIS

first for #ImWithHer

No way he is taller than other people. Is he standing on a box?

Anyone want to go clubbing?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. PRESIDENT

It will not be easy. He has the whole establishment against him. I believe in him, and I believe he will MAGA.

fuck I forgot to add that

thx

post the proper fucking link you cuck

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

Even real people manlets are taller than Mexicans though.

XD

Stupid spic should be gutted like a fish.

>birthday song almost immediately as he comes out
You came to North Carolina, Trump. You should have expected this.

I'd love her to be VP so she can be seen as Hillary's parrot.

The second black woman just being there to go "das rite" to everything the speaking lady said was the best.

He has the right to have a shit opinion but that doesn't mean he should throw his military weight around politics.
He should get a good ass kicking and see if that doesn't change his mind.
If that doesn't work then he can walk the plank.

Quality post

>(((Bloomberg)))

POST YOUR FACE WHEN ANOTHER ATTCK IN AMERICA WITH NO GUNS, BUT BOMBS, BEFORE NOVEMBER

My Name is Omar
I come from Afar
There's a Rifle in My Car
Is that a Gay Bar?
ALLLAHU ACKBAR

Fuck you I posted it all in the last thread

FUCK LIBERALS.

I'm looking forward to attention whore feminists cutting themselves after Trump wins. Hopefully in their mid 30's those same whorees will look at their scarred and used up bodies and feel immense regret! Maybe even finish the job with suicide, and regret it even more at the last second so that they die wracked with terror and pain! praise kek

Yeah, bro. Let me get a pre-club blowjob, first though, man.

According to polls and common sense, no. It's enough of a miracle that he became the Republican nominee. Globalism is not going to be overthrown in an election.

MAGA HAPY BDAY TRUMP

He pissed himself.

Probably not the best optometrist

TAKE ME IN OH TENDER WOMAN
TAKE ME IN FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE

Thank you, TNN

Post some of the jokes for us to read fag.

Yeah? I've never met a Mexican, although now I think of them as Taco-Asians.

>He has the right to have a shit opinion
When you join the military and forever after you cede many of your rights. You do not have free speech when you join the military. You can be court marshaled for publicly bad mouthing the Commander in Chief. He does not have the right to violate his oath.

>>Bernie still refuses to drop out after meeting with Hillary

THIS SENILE FUCKING COMMIE STILL WANTS TO JEW ALL HIS SUPPORTERS OUT OF MORE SHEKELS

So brave.

Best Remix:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1IbnJmpR7M

It's a damaging report but it's hardly a smoking gun that would significantly harm Hillary. Anyone on /sg/ could have told you this months ago. It's evidence of significant disagreements and power struggles within the US national security establishment.

Summary for people that actually want to know:

- Declassified DIA report correctly summarizes the situation in Syria and Iraq as of 2012; predicts the formal establishment of ISIS two years before it actually occurred (though elements of it go back to the late 90's in Jordan)

- DIA tries to warn rest of USG of this possibility.

- CIA and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, among others, strongly push for the removal of the Assad regime. Obama is generally wary of arming/supporting rebels directly, but agrees to passively support the rebel opposition, less hawkish than most of his advisers.

- Clinton would have clearly been aware of radical Islamists in the opposition, but she could plausibly deny that her support was strictly for "moderate" rebels.

- DIA report makes no direct mention of USG support for AQI, only vague references to "supporting powers", likely a reference to the Gulf States and Saudi Arabia.

- DIA was at the time headed by General Michael Flynn, currently advising the Trump campaign, and a known opponent of overthrowing the Assad regime. Forced to retire in 2014 because of disagreements with the Obama administration.

Tl;dr: Obama administration knew of the risks of supporting the opposition and proceeded to anyway, no concrete reference to supporting AQI directly. Likely shows the incompetence and poor judgement of Hillary and Obama, not necessarily that they knowingly supported Al Qaeda and ISIS.

(t. pasta)

>Super Pac asks Trump to release measurements of his hands
>LE HAND MAYMAY XDDDDDDDD.

Good God, what fucking retards.

Trump is always right

I didn't realize that soldiers were skimming

Because I'm a naive idiot

Trump is not

i.4cdn.org/f/pellepala.swf

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

>/x/
Remember that place before the stupid Seinfeld 9/11 "creepy" pasta?

TNN!

>House Democrats walk out, protest, as Paul Ryan hold moment of silence for Orlando shooting
is this a fucking joke?

you can do it bernie!

Sup Forums BTFO !
how will Sup Forums ever recover ?

Ah, I did not know this.
Thanks for the knowledge.
He really is a fag, then.

Why is Mr. Wilson in the White House?

Always great thank you TNN

Man what a fucking day! I wish I didn't have to work all day, I miss all the great happenings!

>get me the list of "ism's"
>oh and hes a meanie loser

Barely. Didn't know where else to drop it though.

I will be here everyday while doing everything I can to MAGA. Mr. Trump has came along way since this time last year. Winning has made me more optimistic than I've ever been and I'm an old fuck.

Nebraska for the win

Ryan didn't want to talk about AR 15s and they were upset

They're that completely unfunny kid that people keep pity laughing at so he thinks he's hilarious .

>XD RRUMPS HANDS AM I RIGHT GUYS
>Haha yeah, good one Timmy
>XDD LMAO GUYS TRUMPS HANDS REMEMBER THAT ONE

kek

> Islamic Terrorism

There I said it. Plz Trump, plz no more stump.

that's the dad of the Orlando terrorist, meeting with Hillary while she was sec of state
FUCKING SHOCKER, HUH

Ayy this again.
Good high energy drinking music.

We love you trump,,,

made you this song happy birthday

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump

i don't even know what he was referring to in the speech. he said "i'd like to know the guys that had that job" what job is he talking about? i thought it was him supporting them stealing shit because we (the gov't) should have taken it in the first place.

>Cool son

This takes away her ability to say "oops i had no idea", and leans more toward what Giuliani (or was it Huckabee) was saying about Hillary creating Isis

Cleveland will be a disaster for the DNC.

The RNC will be like a party.

I honestly did not expect the rabbit hole to go this far.

I really wish it didn't.

OH FFS
AR15 is just a fucking rifle that kinda looks like a m16
it is not more dangerous than other guns!!!
AND it wasnt even a AR15

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/disgusting-democrats-interrupt-walk-moment-silence-pulse-club-massacre-victims-video/

You're welcome!

Watching the Greensboro rally now

>Reads “The Snake”

Does this ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPEN?

Trump General Rules:

>1:
If a Karen image is used in a post, it must be given 100% attention. However, if the Karen is posted by a non-Brit, it should be ignored at all costs.

>2:
If the first post is not Clownpiece, the thread must be abandoned immediately and a new one must be made.

>3:
swearing is completely prohibited. However, censored swears like h*ck for example are tolerated.

>4:
snakes are scary and therefore will NOT be posted under any circumstance

Hi guys, can someone put a Trump hat on my waifu? I cannot into photoshop.

>tfw I live in Georgia and can't go to the Trump rally tomorrow

dnc is in filthadelphia

>“‘America’s Got Talent,’ this is amazing. I wouldn’t have missed this for the world,” she began. “I even turned down a really big job to be here. Yeah, have you ever seen Disney Channel? Well, I was gonna babysit two little girls that really like Disney Channel.”

>“Let’s talk about that for a minute. I am not a high school graduate. I haven’t even been to high school. I don’t have a driver’s license. I can’t even sit in the front seat. I’m still on safety scissors, people!”

>“But you are going to leave your beloved child, the one that is carrying on your name to the next generation, with me,My only qualification to be a babysitter is that I used to be a baby. That’s crazy.”

>“That’s like saying, ‘Hey, you’re sick a lot. Ya wanna be my doctor?' “Weren’t you the host of a reality show? Ya wanna be president of the United States?”

>New Hampshire goes red, but not North Carolina

You mean Philadelphia will be a disaster?

yfw the next shooting is with muskets from the 1770's. How will democrats say the 2nd amendment wasn't intended for those guns?