onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/acr.22297/full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mmm, liquid estrogen

Soy milk is for faggots

>thinks there's no estrogen in cow milk/flesh

Taste like shit

Da fuck is soy milk?

Isn't that for faggots or something?

i dont drink milk and rarely eat beef. mainly chicken. also, not present in comparable quantities

Estrogen

>Soy
>Still consuming dairy

I can tell you from personal experience that soy milk will fuck with your hormones if you drink too much of it. I used to guzzle that shit like water until my nipples turned soft and I started lactating.

its good for the titties

very tasty but i do have quite large mantits and quite little musculature. but i only started drinking it a few months ago. now was it the plastic bottles, chemtrails or tap water that made me a faggot...

I drink both bean juice and cow nipple juice

fire me

How much were you drinking a day?

Some studies suggest that it lowers testosterone levels. You should drink it all the time every day, it's really good for you!

t. Moshe Silverstein

I don't drink it and I doubt I will ever even try it.
Unpasteurized cows milk is the way to go.

>soy

enjoy your gyno and estrogen, fags.

Literally the Ivory Jew.

oh fugkj

Not as healthy or as tasty as milk.

GOMAD.

where can i buy chicken milk

Around half a quart

So is it somehow manly to drink the milk from a domesticated animal? Most of us wouldn't drink the milk from another human unless it was our mother's, but yet it's totally manly to drink something meant for calves.

Donald Trump: The art of the Get

you gotta milk em yourself. only the roosters seem to give milk though. weird. anyway, it might taste funny but im sure it will grow on you

Calling bullshit then. You must have had an underlying hormone problem to begin with.

Witnessed

caleb?

I don't think I did because after I stopped drinking soy milk, my nipples went back to normal.

if a women drink soy milk do they become more female

Animals are food for more than just their muscles and organs.

It's meant to feminize nu-male whites into being even more feminine despite all the other propaganda doing the same effect, and to feminize lactose intolerant non-whites into being as faggy as the whites so they're not a threat to the ruling class. The latter purpose is a newer agenda, the process of getting Motumbo and Ahmed to open their asses as wide as white cuckolds so they don't use their masculinity against the ruling class who saved them for last.

It's not just soy milk that's used for chemical modification of society, it's a lot of products. I would be suspicious of the chemicals in sunscreen, tap water or standard medication.

(((soy milk)))

who's this spunk skunk?

I had ulcerative Cholitis and get bloated now if I drink regular milk. I tried the soy milk/almond milk and the lactose free stuff. Lactaid was the only one that doesn't taste like it's been swished in an asshole.

I haven't drank regular milk in a long time

Almond milk is pretty based desu

>Soy Milk

Vegan for 5 months. Drink it every day.
First thing I fiddled with was trying to make vegan Mac 'n' cheese, turned out pretty well:
>boil pasta
>drain
>return to heat and splash in soy milk
>add salt
>add black pepper
>add cumin
wa la

If you have a problem with soy, there's a shitload of other milk replacements out there. I don't mind it since I'm not a borderline la-la prancy-lad sissy candy-boy.

>implying whole milk doesn't boost Test
>implying its not full of Vitamin A & D

Semi related but yeah, I tried the whole vegan thing for a few weeks. My main protein sources were tofu and seitan. Seitan takes forever to prep so it was mainly tofu, and I lift so I was eating a lot of it. Got really bloated and watery really quick. Gained 8lbs in a week while in a caloric deficit. Nips got noticeably larger and puffy. Felt lethargic and moody. All estrogen related.

Never again. Fuck that shit.

You dont know shit about health or nutrition. Please stop posting.

>soy milk slowly replacing dairy
Where is this happening?

I skip the soy now. Felt like it was fucking with my sex drive.

You could consume a lot of soy product and become qt trap mode but whats the fun in that if you're never horny

Soy is my only allergy. And that's only an allergy in the sense that my digestive system simply does not process soybean oil and anything using it gives me apocalyptic diarrhea and massive but relatively stinkless gas that together cause hysterical laughter to come from the other stalls in public bathrooms.

i have gastrointestinal problems so i drink almond milk because it doesn't give me insane shits. probably one of the gayest things i partake in, not proud of it but you gotta do what you gotta do

soy milk is for vegan nu-male faggots.
If we ever got to the point where I couldn't even get a fucking glass of cow titty juice, I'd leave the country.

Used to drank some back then since i had lactose intolerance.

It's shit.

>soy milk

Enjoy your man tits.

It makes your nipples grow.

>Vegan
>Not a borderline la-la prancy-lad sissy candy-boy
Pick one

Almond milk is the way to go.

You know what this thread looks like to me? You are some cuck that let his fat wife tell him what hes allowed to eat and not eat. Now you are trying to rationalise drinking pure estrogen.

Goodluck you fucking moron

You know vegans also have almond milk and rice milk?

are you white? and by white i mean white, not "white"

HEMP MILK 4 LYFE!

Did it to drop cholesterol after 8 months of keto. Worked.

Soy literally has no reason for existence. If you want a low calorie milk, you drink Almond Milk or Skim. If you want taste, you drink regular fucking milk.

>soy

genetically modified jew cancer poison like corn syrup

also full os estrogen. Avoid it.

Any foods that naturally boost test?

Actual vegan here

So you did little no research and blamed the diet for your laziness? You need to put more effort in than just substitution of stuff you currently eat.

Eggs

Exercise.

don't buy snake oil, get the real deal if you want to elevate test levels

Holy wow another Sup Forums vegan
Like seeing a solar eclipse

Less fapping. More hoisting.

news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html

Read up junior.

>Asians have consumed soy products for hundreds of years, tofus and shit
>Asians male are the least masculine

Coincidence?

I've been drinking a half gallon of whole milk almost every day for the past year or so, sometimes a full gallon. Is this unhealthy?

What does a gallon run in America?

>Dutch eat nothing but greens and potatoes mashed together with maggi seasoning
>Dutch are the tallest

Coincidence?

Bull semen. Low sugar diet. Various vegan shit like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage.

About $3.75-4 depending on the time of year

Gives you manboobs

Soy milk is not replacing anything. Where do you get this idea?

>news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html

Ill read yours if you read mine.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/acr.22297/full

Ah, about half of what it costs here (160 yen for a liter usually)

Seeing as how by drinking half a gallon of whole milk is like 850 calories, it would be extremely hard to burn all of that off, meaning you either have to eat super light or exercise like fucking crazy in order to stay lean. Chances are though, if you drink that much, you're probably just fat. However, if you can exercise and work out that much, you can get pretty /fit/, but most likely you're overweight, possibly obese.

>least masculine
>largest populations in the world
>little to no SJW/multiculturalism/femnazi shit

hmm rly makes u think

Testosterone not mentioned once. Go to bed leaf.

Milk is for babies.

soymilk has those estrogenic soy molecules, which may be bad for us males. dont drink soymilk!! plus, its loaded with sugar. milk is far superior. only hipster bobbleheads drink soymilk. its soy JUICE, or maybe soy DRIPPINGS.

I don't want a pair of tits

I don't drink either soy is for women and quality raw milk is too fucking expensive

raw goat milk is even better, just for that satanic goaty flavor.

Twinks drink it to get a more feminine figure. It's literally for fags that other fags pick on for being too gay.

Wow, ive never since ignorance and stupidity quite like this before. How foolish of me to think any less from an amerifat

>those estrogenic soy molecules
ayy
>Dairy, she added, accounts for 60 percent to 80 percent of estrogens consumed. Part of the problem seems to be milk from modern dairy farms, where cows are milked about 300 days a year. For much of that time, the cows are pregnant. The later in pregnancy a cow is, the more hormones appear in her milk.
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html

if you don't live too far away from a rural area in the same state as you, you can buy raw milk

it is excellent. Tastes amazing. The breed of cow and how it is fed will determine its characteristics. The milk I get from jersey cows when they are on fresh grass is a light yellow color. It's like butter you can drink.

It tastes amazing.

If you are one of the people that has trouble with cows milk, you can try goat milk or sheep milk.

You want high fat content in your milk, and you want it to be from pastured animals (e.g. animals that eat fresh grass, not animals in a feedlot that eat whatever is cheap when delivered by the truckload...)

soy milk is bottom tier crap. Avoid it at all costs. the other posts have covered it - it sucks the masculinity right out of you.

you are the next X-Man, bro. diarrhea apocalypse can defeat the original apocalypse

i love soy milk!

Water/tea/coffee are the only patrician beverages. The various nut 'milks' might not have the cholesterol and saturated fat of dairy milk but they're still pumped full of artificial vitamins and sodium.

Also, shame on all you uneducated faggots going on about estrogen. The phytoestrogen in soy competes with the natural estrogen in your body (yes, even your manly man body produces some estrogen) but is much less potent than natural estrogen. A steady diet of food high in phytoestrogens has the opposite effect of what you think it does.

And soymilk is for man children.

You don't just replace your meat protein sources with tofu and shit. You need to actually eat various vegetables, various legumes, various grains and various fruits to meet your overall nutrition requirements. It's more about combinations of things you eat throughout the day than 3 typical meals a meat eater would consume. Tofu is decent but I don't eat much of it. Maybe 24 grams of soy protein a week. Since it has all amino acids it can help you meet your goals some days. You do not need to eat soy beans to be vegan it's just common since it is one of the complete protein sources.

i like it as whitener in coffee or in a white russian because its a little sweeter then milk but the idea that people drink it straight disgusts me

also this is a 1 post by OP thread

>half a gallon of whole milk is like 850 calories, it would be extremely hard to burn all of that off, meaning you either have to eat super light or exercise like fucking crazy in order to stay lean.
kek
manlet detected

lol vitamin A and D are added to cow milk. Enjoy your supplements.

kek
beefgoblin detected

>ive never since ignorance

Spoken like a true leaf.

Almond milk is better for your innards, and it has more calcium. And it's lower in calories. But hey, let the hambeasts keep yapping about how "unmasculine" it is to drink anything except whole or two percent cow milk, because I'm sure they have plenty of muscle and bass in the voice to show how masculine they are.

im allergic to milk (not lactose intollerant)

so if i need to cook something i use soy milk or almond milk

My spelling mistake was a reflection of how baffled I was to the sheer stupidity and retardation I was seeing in your post. I was so taken back by it, not to mention all the laughter, I misspelled a word, wow.

Also be honest, are you overweight at all? Even slightly? Lets say even a little gut? Also are you balding at all? I bet my monopoly money you are both these things.

If you won't drink soy but you willingly drink beer or alcohol in general you are dumb as fuck. Elements in beer directly zap your testosterone levels causing varying degrees of sedation. Alcohol in general zaps your testosterone levels. It also scars your liver and causes cancer.