Can someone recommend me some good rap music that:

Can someone recommend me some good rap music that:

>Uses a diverse set of instruments and time signatures to create a unique and coherent ound
>Lyrically more interesting than generic ghetto "nigga pussy get coke nigga" garbage

Surely all the people who insist I'm just not giving rap a fair try can help me here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwHuEDCM7xs
youtube.com/watch?v=_iujjGCoF4g
youtube.com/watch?v=s9eVz3I4mBg
youtube.com/watch?v=j9hahNPqO8s
youtube.com/watch?v=lVghYC2wlb8
youtube.com/watch?v=lVfRTdrjCcw
illoyal.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XfVnSqjNEF8
youtube.com/watch?v=wQxXubLTIBw
youtube.com/watch?v=cTMucy4PR2k
youtube.com/watch?v=L_u97PqWX6g
youtube.com/watch?v=5msWb1l2j6g
youtube.com/watch?v=hqduuVWIGyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

**coherent sound

youtube.com/watch?v=pwHuEDCM7xs

here you go

MF Doom maybe.

The Roots?

I'm more fascinated by that image though, what's heroic about attacking your human?

just listen to Funcrusher Plus and feel like a retard in comparison

Hurr death metal > Rap.
No one understands my pain xD

uniroincally death grips

The joke is the old and tired "heroic dog journeys ten thousand miles to reunite with owner", except the dog is a pitbull doing it's thing

I never mentioned nor do I listen to metal, that's some interesting projection.

youtube.com/watch?v=_iujjGCoF4g

Pit bulls sketch me out man..I hate hearing people say" they're nice dogs" but they're known for just snapping.

That's actually not bad. Pretty enjoyable. It'd be nice to have it be more instrumentally interesting but I'm not instantly turned off it like most shitty radio rap.

so it's not a real article or whatever. I'm not the brightest, especially not when I'm half awake

It's from The Onion, so no.

seconded and Fantastic Damage by El-P

>Lyrically more interesting than generic ghetto "nigga pussy get coke nigga" garbage

this is so cringey jesus christ thats like bling era bad rap criticism. Nowadays bad hip hop is shitty "conscious" hip hop, drake knockoffs romantic rnb hip hop, and sadboy suicide shit.

I bet you hate black people too.

>Nowadays bad hip hop is shitty "conscious" hip hop

Says who? Where did this meme come from? I swear letting teenage white boys into the culture was a fucking mistake.

this album was a disappointment for me

The whole packaging makes it seem like he's gonna take the live jazz band idea somewhere interesting and maybe do some weird rap/jazz fusion shit with interesting jazz song structures

And then he has the spoken word intro where he talks about the live jazz band and how jazz the thing is gonna be

and then... wow it's just a fucking jazz rap album with zero difference from any other jazz rap album except instead of sampling the loops he got them all to be played by a live band. Structurally the entire album is hip hop without question.

>letting
Niggers are desperate for money. White people have money. Would you rather white people stopped the rap gravy train?

youtube.com/watch?v=s9eVz3I4mBg
youtube.com/watch?v=j9hahNPqO8s
youtube.com/watch?v=lVghYC2wlb8
youtube.com/watch?v=lVfRTdrjCcw

If it meant keeping what ever integrity is left in hip hop, then yes you jizzskins can gladly fuck up some other genre.

It's a woman dog.

What? Where did you get that from?

I got you, OP.
illoyal.bandcamp.com/
It's German though but I can assure you that the lyrics would be the most mind-blowing thing your ever heard. (Pic not related)

Seriously though, fuck American rap. It's all shit.

Or this perhaps:
youtube.com/watch?v=XfVnSqjNEF8

>thinking a breed of dogs are bad by nature

Gee idk.

lil ugly mane

>5% of dogs are responsible for 80% of attacks to human ending in death
wow sounds like we need to teach other dogs not to discriminate against them

>bad
That dog is a hero, can't you read?

youtube.com/watch?v=wQxXubLTIBw

youtube.com/watch?v=cTMucy4PR2k

youtube.com/watch?v=L_u97PqWX6g

i dont know how diverse you are looking for in the instruments but this is some relatively highbrow stuff from this last year imo, even if lemon is fairly lyrically lacking

you could try nothing,nowhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=5msWb1l2j6g

why do you care about time signatures in music you pseudo intellectual faggot? writing in 7/8 doesnt make something interesting

Yes I do actually ;)

i hope you're 14

Blackstar - Mos Def & Talib Kwali are Black Star
Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly
MF Doom - Madvilliany

3 albums that give you at least one of the 2 things you want, and at times both.

TPAB is the most complete of the 3, its often worth taking into account that he rarely (on this album at least) raps from his own/current perspective. most of the ignorant lyrics are used ironically or for the sake of a theme or trope.

you have to train them and that won't happen, basically just like eveyr other dog

fuck off pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=hqduuVWIGyU

The new Big K.R.I.T. album has some nice instrumentation, lots of acoustic guitar in it, really recommend listening to it.
However, if you're looking for different time-signatures, Hip-Hop isn't really for you. The foundation of the genre is in the rhythm and it's significantly harder to groove to non-standard time sigs (there are some 5/4 and 3/4 songs but I honestly couldn't remember their names rn). However, I find that the syncopated drums always help with keeping the rhythm interesting.

cLOUDDEAD

>KRS-One (other than BDP's Criminal Minded, which is a warning but not obviously so)
>Public Enemy
>most 2Pac
>The Roots
>Organized Konfusion
>A Tribe Called Quest
>De La Soul
>Run-DMC
>Beastie Boys
>The Pharcyde
>Pete Rock & CL Smooth
>Del the Funky Homosapien
>Outkast