Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BXAw4lAAS9I/
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40727972
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNkv820r_GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wenger OUT

First for Europa League

instagram.com/p/BXAw4lAAS9I/

Thoughts on our prem fixtures for next season?

>August

12: Leicester City (h)

19: Stoke City (a)

26: Liverpool (a)

>September

09: Bournemouth (h)

16: Chelsea (a)

23: West Bromwich Albion (h)

30: Brighton and Hove Albion (h)

>October

14: Watford (a)

21: Everton (a)

28: Swansea City (h)

>November

04: Manchester City (a)

18: Tottenham Hotspur (h)

25: Burnley (a)

28: Huddersfield Town (h)

>December

02: Manchester United (h)

09: Southampton (a)

12: West Ham United (a)

16: Newcastle United (h)

23: Liverpool (h)

26: Crystal Palace (a)

30: West Bromwich Albion (a)

>January

01: Chelsea (h)

13: Bournemouth (a)

20: Crystal Palace (h)

30: Swansea City (a)

>February

03: Everton (h)

10: Tottenham Hotspur (a)

24: Manchester City (h)

>March

03: Brighton and Hove Albion (a)

10: Watford (h)

17: Leicester City (a)

31: Stoke City (h)

>April

07: Southampton (h)

14: Newcastle United (a)

21: West Ham United (h)

28: Manchester United (a)

>May

05: Burnley (h)

13: Huddersfield Town (a)

kind of cute desu

Title loss around February as per usual

I can see it starting to fall apart in November. Beat City away, then get dicked by Spuds at home and lose all confidence. Just in time for the traditional xmas defence exposure by Shane Long

Believe it or not, I am excited for next season. Need >signings though

Oh yeah it'll all go wrong before that but the challenge will officially be over in the new year. No doubt with a newfound hostility given Sanchez signing some pre-agreement, if we haven't already sold him that is

Rosicky
Was he any good?

When he wasn't injured, yes. Mad dribbling skills, Santi reminds me of him in his prime. A likeable person too, always smiling

Man I miss Rosicky. His rocket goal in the rare Dubai sponsored lit wasn't one of my favorites. I hope everyone finds the video of that goal and watches it. Maybe it will make you smile and that in turn will make me smile =) hope you all have a great day /arse/, try your best and make it count

You too mate.

Kit was* not lit wasn't, silly phone keyboard

He's getting slower and slower

Lemar when?

Vadim Vasilyev just sais that Lemar is staying at Monaco. They had a meeting with the player.

Get French Football @GFFN
AS Monaco VP Vadim Vasilyev: "Fabinho and Lemar are essential players, they will stay with us."

WENGER OUUUUUUUT

got one with the Europa matches included?

86 points la

Reminder to drink plenty of water during your day and to stay positive

Anyone want to play Xbox?

Add me.

Gamertag: STEVENF

This is a PS4 thread lad

>consoles

>video games at all

>not using both

Still miss him desu.

also thisand this

Big news at midnight lads.

#inthebag

my resources are telling me it's going to be Cygan coming back as first team coach. is it true?

yes but the training grounds ruined him

>tfw no fully fit and in-form Rosicky/Diaby/Wilshere/Arshavin in the same team

wenger doesn't deserve that

bbc.co.uk/news/business-40727972

Lads

Good to see he's no longer sulking over Qartalona not forcing us to sell.

Post ID, jew.

Post yours, I'll add you..but...i wont be online for months, not upcoming games I'll be playing except Monster Hunter world which comes out next year

>smoking Theo at the footrace and mocking him the whole way

Good lad.

good thing I've stopped watching football

forgot eduardo la

overrated.

It's crazy how quickly the world has changed. Look at those fees holy shit

if anyone on arse wants to add me and play on xbox my add is bootlegtoe. let me know youre from here with a message

>xbox
ps4 only lad.

Bait

this

>The blocking order will require UK Internet Service Providers (ISPs) to prevent people from illegally accessing streams of its matches.
>UK ISPs

nah, he really was. the other 4 easily on the cusp of world class and looked like making it. eduardo was good but never close to that. he's pretty much lucas perez level.

Great player, was always direct and looked to start attacks similar to Wilshere. Sad what could have been if he didn't spend half his time on the bench injured.

yes, one of those special players who will always be remembered incredibly fondly, was fantastic even at age 37

Rosicky > Ozil

in what? lifetime undeserved wages? then yes

listen here mate, Tomas Rosicky disrespect will not be tolerated in any way, shape, or form.

He knicked a living

Do one m8. He never hid even when shit hit the fan whereas Ozil might as well not be on the pitch. More players could do with his mentality.

you're thinking of walcott/welbeck

tomas 'sat more than he played' rosicky is a hero amongst arse fans lmao bet you support extending santis contract too

fucked love that goal and that kit, last nike made one before skin tight sexy giroud puma

Literally NO fucking rumours

>hero

Nobody said that. He was just likeable and fun to watch, you'd be hard pushed to find any football fan that disagrees.

If Ox's pass was intentional that shit was class, doubt it though lel

And Cesc and RVP and Song

Cesc is a generational talent, RVP managed to fulfil his potential in his last season with us and his first season with Utd. Song peaked in his last season with us. I still love those Song to RVP assists desu

>fabregas

u wot. he was the best midfielder in the league for years

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BNkv820r_GM

#4 a beauty

How do you guys tolerates that your statue man, Thierry Henry, moved to Barcelona to win a CL? Serious question. How was he treated by this?

Wenger Out

The club was falling apart with all the great players becoming old with inferior replacements and David Dein leaving, Henry staying wouldn't have really changed anything imo. He didn't have long left in him and moved to get his CL trophy, it is what it is.

>tolerate
Tolerate? The guy was one of the best strikers world football has ever seen and his peak was spent at Arsenal.

tbf he was 29 going on 30 when he left, and he didn't throw a hissy fit, and a world class player deserves a ucl

but then again, gerrard, lampard etc all managed to stay with their clubs for their entire career

Lampard spent a year at City and came from West Ham la

He's also a cunt

Lemar done lads

YANKS
A
N
K
S

Lampard seems the least cunty of the lot, and at least has the career to back it up. He played with the biggest wanker in history remember

>just moved in into my own new flat
>see neighbour coming out of the only flat next to mine
>some 60ish old fat dude, kinda well-mannered and polite though
>still disappointed
>take a deep breath and try to hold a quick small talk
>turns out that he bought that flat for his daughter and she's moving in soon
>we exchange numbers just in case
>5 minutes later I googled the shit out of him, found her pics

judging by her kikebook page, she looks like a spoiled brat desu
still qt tho

>kikebook
can you not

Allah IN

it's just a meme m8, i don't mind jews at all

"do you have snapchat? I don't want nudes or anything! ha!"

do it

m8 I just stopped fucking my ex-supervisor a couple of weeks ago

hitting on my only neighbour would be equally awkward, especially if she turns me down kek

there's this intern coming to my team in a couple of days though... let's say that my manager assessed her cv following the right criteria

*blocks your path*

you're a weird guy Poland, everywhere few months its a different woman

Damn, its always sad when this happens

Ignore them - pure retarded nostalgia. Rosicky was an average player who did basically nothing. People like him because injuries and rock music.

Rarely scored, rarely assisted, part of teams that choked and under performed. 80% of his time here injured and didn't do much when fit.

It's been almost 2 years of no womyn before the supervisor thingy, plus I only attract instable hags. I wish I could settle down desu

>he doesn't remember the fabregas-flamini-hleb-rosicky midfield

>part of teams that choked and under performed

injuries, says nothing about them as individuals or choking

So what? What kind of flawed logic is that? Sanchez is a part of the team that couldnt get the CL spot and it's as clear as crystal that he's a great player.

Rosicky was an incredibly gifted player and even when he got permacrocked Wenger liked to use him as an impact sub. And guess what, he still outperformed >our shit midfielders.

if he goes to West Ham I'm dropping Arsenal for them

>And guess what, he still outperformed >our shit midfielders

No he didn't.

Sanchez proved he is a great player by literally winning us matches and carrying the team which Rosicky never did either.

Every team has injuries. When injuries happen other players need to step up, Rosicky never stepped up.

besides the fact he was always the one injured, i don't see anyone claiming he was world class and capable of carrying a team

can still be appreciated. look how popular he is with dortmund fans even today

>#10
AHAHAHA

Anyone have the >look diaby lied to me image?

still cant believe this happened mate

still get the giggles remembering the shit posting

Who did the kebab say was coming? Julio Cesar who then went to QPR?

Higuain

it was something like that

>you now remember when /arse/ was angry at wenger for not signing berbatov

same era

No regrets. Went into that season with Bendtner and Sanogo backing up Giroud. Ridiculous.