Stop raiding /lgbt/ shitheads

Listen, I know you guys are just as much closet cases as Mateen was, but that doesn't give you an excuse to be dickheads and raid our board.

/polgbt/ was cool when you guys shat on feminists, but now all y'all are doing are being bigger faggots than we are and starting fights/trolling when there don't have to be none.

I'm officially putting our relationship on hold Sup Forums, you're gonna have to find someone else to fuck you in the ass until you sort your mental shit out so we can be qt bfs together again :\

also, dubs.

kill yourself faggot, go be a cocksucking degenerate elsewhere

sage

lmao what the fuck is this dumbass /x/ shit
someone probably just programed a spoopy voicemail

Nobody wants you. Stop shilling for attention.

/x/ is best girl

It's the FBI tip line

Wait. Are we?

No one is raiding your board I've been on Sup Forums all day today and seen no threads.

Nigger I just went to your precious /lgbtsjweofxsakeej/ board. There's like 3 threads about trump. We aren't raiding you, you narcissistic faggot

>stop raiding ******

lol
get dead

>that phone number

>google search

>FBI help line

hahahahahaaaaaaaaa

watch out for agent provocateurs trying to divide and conquer.

that number is an FBI hotline

>Wait. Are we?

>No one is raiding your board I've been on Sup Forums all day today and seen no threads.

When other boards say "Sup Forums is raiding our board," what they really mean is "someone posted a non-liberal opinion on our board."

Not all Sup Forums users. I am a moderate, this Sup Forumsophobia is really damaging to our forum's diversity and acceptance. Sup Forums is a board of peace!

>he thinks he speaks for an entire board
stop looking for attention. fags( except the ones that diddle kids) are okay but you need to fuck off.

But /lgbt/ is reasonably based, surely dissent would just be the regular gay bashing or libcuck bullshit for them?

also, stop raiding Sup Forums, and Sup Forums, and Sup Forums, and Sup Forums, and /x/

Spoken like a true "radical" Sup Forumsack, Canuck! I bet you're a racist, homophobic, fascist piece of shit! :^)

Holy shit Rodriguez how many fucking gay boards do you visit?

Sup Forumsomit and Sup Forumsmmitted deserve it though.

I'm here for over 6 hours a day and I'm unaware of any such raids.

It's funny because if you ever actually go to /lgbt/ it's a tumblr cesspool that's pro-feminism.

Easy there amigo

>/lgbt/ is reasonably based
No they're not. They're fucking idiots. 90% of that board defends Muslims.

When in doubt blame Sup Forums. Fuck off you faggot.

Why do fags have this strange desire to wish homosexuality upon people who hate them like it's some sort of disease?

Just visited and they're currently splurging over Trump and bitching about Orlando.

Maybe this is OP's trolling.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the OTP

Reminder that 90% of /lgbt/ are angry trannies, with 10% being the L G and B in their secluded generals

Who the fuck would raid that shitty, slow-ass board? Do you also have flags, but for your made-up gender instead of country?

Shut up, leaf.

This. Any board which is even slightly left cries Sup Forums raid ovet any sort of dissent.

I support most of the gay rights.go back and don't bother us here and whatever "raids" you are having will die down.

I guarantee you not even 50% of /lgbt/ supports Trump and even the ones that do were probably Sanders fans before that.

you fuckin started it faggots.allday today fag threads.cant take it,dont dish it.
pathetic dicksuckers.

Kill yourself disgusting faggot.

Why would pol users waste their time raiding /lgbt/? Wouldn't it be more likely that shills are raiding /lgbt/ to create fracture points between /lgbt/ and Sup Forums?

For instance, see the shill attempting to D&C /r9k/ and Sup Forums users

>Listen, I know you guys are just as much closet cases as Mateen was, but that doesn't give you an excuse to be dickheads and raid our board.

>/polgbt/ was cool when you guys shat on feminists, but now all y'all are doing are being bigger faggots than we are and starting fights/trolling when there don't have to be none.

>I'm officially putting our relationship on hold Sup Forums, you're gonna have to find someone else to fuck you in the ass until you sort your mental shit out so we can be qt bfs together again :\*
* = all comments by this IP address are purely satirical in nature and do not reflect the views of Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

>i i... its not like i wanted you to raid us or anything, user-kun

kill yourself faggot
gas the kikes board war now!

Hmm, that and the fact that everyone is posting shit about the shooting might be the cause of OP's butthurt.

absolutely adorable. are there more?

we never did anything wrong. Sup Forums is not racist. (((You))) are intolerant for thinking it is.

>faggit calls us faggits

You degenerates are getting what you deserve.
>constantly raiding other boards with faggotry
>comes in bitching and moaning because his quarantine has been violated.

does /x/ seriously believe in the reptilians or is that code word for joos?

so da joos?

>tfw tranny
>tfw no Sup Forums bf

fuckin lol

I think they genuinely believe it, bro. My buddy's father is an actual conspiracy nut and he would ramble on about reptilians during dinner at his place.

>Not being a trap instead

If it wasn't obvious...

Sup Forums uses it as a code word for the jews
/x/ seriously believes

>tfw you want to comfort her

>but you know it's not a "her"

>nah guys dont believe in reptilians only crazy people think that!

ridf pls go

A

FUCKING

FAGGOT

Yup. If you talk about politics and do not support degeneracy the left will pigeon hole you. They'll call you names and project their biases on to you by accusing you of being a redneck, male, white, straight. This happens regardless of your actual identity, which is prejudiced and ignorant. They telegraph their prejudices because they have no agency; no self awareness and no self actualization. They just 'go with the flow' of their instincts, which are subversive because they cannot compete or have convinced themselves they cannot compete. Seeking to undermine those they cannot compete with they neurotically attempt to control everything except their own body. They pointlessly protest and concern troll over phenomena that make them feel self-aware, instead of making a decision and committing action to it. Raised under the nepotistic narcissism of a single motherhood the liberal demographic is incapable of understanding that only mentally unhealthy people agonize over what is beyond their dichotomy of control.

A liberal will never ask themselves, "How does this help me achieve my goals?" or "What can I commit to today that will be a contribution to my vision?" These people cannot keep their decision making in integrity. Avoiding facing their own reality and realizing the true nature these people need to be medicated and satiated with the sorcery of the spectacle. They don't want to be held accountable for their actions, they only want to destroy. If you can't beat em' join em'. If you can't join em' then call them nazis and say that they are bigots for requiring adult behavior for membership in their group.

this

It's not us, it's b/c its summer.
its the newfags.
we dont care what you all do.

>but no, we wont got ot the ball with you, and yes, we will kick your ass come next Sup Forums cup

Fuck you. Go die in a fire, faggot

God I miss these. Also fuck off fag OP.

poop

Literally nobody here cares about you degenerates. It's actual queers coming around to the fact that your love of the political left is retarded and suicidal.

wake up and take the final pill, user

the green pill

see you on /x/

fuck you feylord, i do what i want.

Reminder

kill yourself you disgusting faggot sub human degenerate

Fuck off Tranny, shouldn't you be killing yourself right about now?

>pol is one person

>Implying anyone gives a shit about the tranny infested hellhole which is /lgbt/
Put the relationship on hold, if anything don't even come here again. Block of all contact.

Y'all in a troll thread

Jew's are reptilians

Sup Forums got the same weird message I see
is this a false shill thread to make Sup Forums and/b/b attack /lgbt/

Stop hoaxing stuff then, you deluded fruity fucks!

Seriously, I have never seen a hoax blown out of the water so fast before.

I really wish you guys would provide any PROOF of reptilians. I really want to believe, but it's just so fucking dumb, guys. pls

Sage, be a fag else where

Ok but only if all trap and gay threads hers stop.

Deal?

Oh no, you seem to have no problem raiding us, so why would we stop raiding you? Faggot wanna safe space?

We're raiding /lgbt/?
Since when?

Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.

/r9k/ should really just be Pepe/Wojak at this point

ah, i see you found an upgrade to my "sage reported hidden swatted and i fucked you're mom" pasta, thank yu