What did they mean by this?

What other shootings does G4S (the company Omar worked for) have ties to?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/travis-baumgartner-pleads-guilty-in-deadly-edmonton-shootings-1.1703929
twitter.com/portosj81j/status/742395687015485440
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There was actually a g4s incident at my university a couple years ago.

Dude new to the job murdered three of four his coworkers and tried to run with a couple hundred K, got stopped at US border or some shit.

He was just a redneck retard from sherwood park though, it doesn't even count as terrorism by definition. (motivation was strictly just to get money to pay off his debt- this is by definition not terrorism)

>couple year ago

fuck, it's been 4 years. wake me up.

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/travis-baumgartner-pleads-guilty-in-deadly-edmonton-shootings-1.1703929

anyways here's the article

Jesus Christ

Yes he was taliban, they had a falling out with the CIA if you haven't heard.

Why, if that were true I might have to for one moment question the narrative that has been blasted at me...

SLIDE THIS GOY

White people have historically been the only 'threat' to the Jewish people.

Of course they want to disarm and subdue the White peoples (of America). What better way than to create 'mass shootings' in order to drum up support for gun control.

Now that they see we (american people) won't give up the guns for this liberal-tier effort, they will move on to bigger-and-better things.

Prepare your anus. Mark my words...

okay guys what the fuck is going on
twitter.com/portosj81j/status/742395687015485440

As much I might want to believe, him standing in front of her office door doesn't prove he met with her.

Wait, what? This can't be real

The plot thickens

Does another fake shooting really surprise you?

Hey wouldn't it be weird if a gay democrat muslim shot up a gay night club

it is the right wing did this WAKE THE FUCK UP

G4S started out as a company that did security for Gatwick Airport outside London in the UK.

Its a giant corporate welfare rent-a-cop company for the public sector,that dishes out paul blarts to parade shopping malls etc.

From there they became sort of like a Blackwater style operation to provide mercenaries and shit to places like Iraq.

Basically the company is massively over expanded and provides the minimum cover it can get away with, meanwhile the boss is incompetent and hoovers up loads of coke.

Just like Serco and PWC.

It all started because the main hub of employment for the area is Gatwick Airport and people who live here fight over what little jobs there are.

The airport and its surroundings are cringingly over developed in a bad way to draw in trade and a few of them become successful because of this.

Then most of those jobs go to people jetted in from latvia leaving little jobs to go round for the area built around the airport.

Sauce: we all gotta live somewhere, and I see these Paul Blart Dickheads everytime I go to the Welfare Office.

they also run private prisons

Yes its now a mix between Paul Blart and Shawshank Redemption in many prisons unfortunately.

Let me tell you the (possible) Link between this attack and G4S.

G4S provides strategies to improve design of buildings for security reasons, IE security fences reinforced walls etcetera.

It is well known that this is carried out around many airports especially gatwick.

What do you notice about this picture? I'll tell you the whole airport was made bombproof with reinforced concrete following 9/11 at great cost to the taxpayer.

Sounds great right?

In a way yes, the surroundings help to prevent the structure imploding on people inside during a fire or a bomb blast.

But like bullet proof glass these safety features cut both ways because it can make it hard for the emergency services to access the building.

The Pulse Gay Nightclub also had similar reinforced walls.

Infact, when the police needed to apprehend the suspect they had to break the wall down by repeatedly ramming it with a reinforced car.

Seems suspicious to me.

sometimes i feel like i can do a better job and get away with shit like this. is that bad?

Florida hurricane building code m8

this