Daily reminder that Chris Stuckmann is more patrician than anyone in this shithole

Daily reminder that Chris Stuckmann is more patrician than anyone in this shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIK6kXioTeE
youtube.com/watch?v=F8jxqyyWWw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think it can be legitimately debated if TFA should be 3 or Jedi should be. Other than that, this ranking is irrefutable unless you're a contrarian or a prequel apologist.

Episode 2 is better than episode 1

irrefutable to have phantom menace not being the worst star wars movie? i disagree.

All three of the prequels are complete shit so it doesn't matter what order you rank them in really

he's fucking retarded and imagines all 3 prequels should go below TFA

lol no

And yet he has millions more followers than you.

Huh. That's odd.

okay I'm going to make this final

the ONLY proper ranking for star wars is this:
1.TESB
2.ANH
3.ROTJ
4.ROTS
5.TFA
6.TPM
7.AOTC

this is final, and needs to be a global rule

Why would I care what someone thinks about Star Wars or any other movie?

Eh, three was definitely the highest of them. Apart from a few cringe scenes, it's on-par with TFA and ROTJ. The final fight was definitely a lot better than Rey vs. Kylo Ren but nowhere near as good as Luke vs. Vader.

II gets a lot of shit for the awkward romance shit. They did such a bad job with the dialogue it ruins the cool parts like Obi Wan vs. Jango Fett.

also
youtube.com/watch?v=uIK6kXioTeE

So does the prophet Muhammed
What's your point?

TFA should be below the OT just on principle alone.

kek, so the majority of Sup Forums's opinion alines with Chris fucking Stuckmann, who'd have thought.

>listing prequels

Not an awful ranking desu

4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > prequels

>tfa ahead of jedi
>including the prequels at all, or not separating them into their own rank
into the trash it goes

>Star Wars

Star wars isnt even that good.
Not even the best Lucas movie.

Prequels are better than FA though

I judge movies based on their actual merits and not my disgust for their parent company.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

He is insufferable cunt with no sense of taste whatsoever.

Also nice b8, Chrissy.

>more patrician than anyone in this shithole.
Literally the most common opinion on Sup Forums

>Why would I come to a board to talk about movies?

>lol dude we blew up the deathstar
>oh they are building it again we gotta blow it up again
Leave this board grandpas you failed at life dont drag this board down with you. The prequels are pure kino with the exception of 2 and way better than the original trilogy

>rating things on priniciple and not merit

what are you a woman?

>I think it can be legitimately debated if TFA should be 3 or Jedi should be.
Only a turbopleb would put any of the original movies below any of the rest.

>Other than that, this ranking is irrefutable unless you're a contrarian
Don't be silly. RotS the best of the prequels? What exactly has it got going for it apart from being dark and edgy? TPM is far better.

I couldn't disagree with you more. I don't think there's a single thing about ROTS that is worth watching. I thought TFA was okay. Therefore by virtue of not being a horrible embarrassment it should be ranked higher. But it's by no means a 'legit Star Wars movie' when held up against the OT. More of a nostalgia exploitation film.

>on their actual merits
That's my point, though. TFA was a poor copy of A New Hope, right down to the desert dwelling protagonist and mask wearing villain.

>Prequels are better than FA though

he posted it, the absolute madman!

1.-3. Star Wars, Empire, Jedi

4.-∞. Who cares?

>The Force Awaken above Return of the Jedi

Literally disgusting.

>What exactly has it got going for it apart from being dark and edgy?

Sheev

Yours is also perfectly acceptable famalam

Good goy

Phantom Menace is the best of the prequels

I have posted my order for years here even before TFA and it's unchanged.

5 > 4 > 6(Theatrical) > 1 > 6(Special Edition) > 3 > 7 > 2

You didn't enjoy the fabulous acting of Sheev in Ep. 3? Or the execution of order 66?

I love these lists because it means you know their taste and opinion are worthless.

>I rate Force Awakens above ROTJ

and done, nothing else you say is worth listening to.

I only vaguely know who this guy is but thanks to this list I know that nothing he will ever put out or say is worth my time.

Thanks!

A New Hope > Empire Strikes Back > The Force Awakens > Rogue One > Return of the Jedi > Revenge of the Sith > The Phantom Menace > Attack of the Clones

Come at me autists.

>I rate star wars

4>5>>>3>>

>desert dwelling protagonist and mask wearing villain.

That is every Star Wars movie ever. If you want originality don't watch Star Wars.

>Sheev spin
>AAH Anakin help me!
>DO IT
>It's treason then
Sheev was pure memery.

You can argue all you want with these oldfags but they dont see reason. Clouded and twisted by the nostalgia side they were. 1 & 3 are great movies and TFA doesnt even begin to compare with them. It honestly is just a souless remake of 4 without anything noteworthy happening at all.

The clones wars > 5 > 3 > 4 > 6 >1 > 2 >pile of shit > 7.

Cinematic brilliance.

>Phantom Menace is the best of the prequels

Brother!

Whenever I say this I am accused of memeing.

He said Star Wars, so he's wrong.

Official Star Wars ranking:
1. Empire
2. ANH
3-4. ROTJ and ROTS
5. PM
6. Clones
7. TFA

Official movie quality ranking:

1. Empire
2. ANH
3. TFA
4. ROTJ
5. ROTS
6. PM
7. Attack of the Clones

force awakens is shallow and terrible in everyway
the CGI monster scene puts it far below revenge of the sith
i'd even go as to say awakens is below phantom menace

the fight scene in phantom menace is literally better than any action scene in force awakens and if you attach the notion that that movie was made specifically for kids , it serves its purpose and introduces everyone to the series way better than awakens does

awakens is just a retelling of new hope, and sub par in every way to it. the dialog was fucking terrible, the actors had no chemistry or screen presence

i'd put awakens above clone wars though in terms of quality, there wasn't much purpose or vision in either but the quality of awakens is better

like everyone shits on return of the jedi, but really, even its scenes with luke and vader puts it leagues above anything in awakens

i cant tell you 1 good thing about awakens other than it had high production values and high quality visuals, other than that, no acting , no scenes, no characters mattered, the casting was fucking terrible and there was no chemistry

Great, that means you're leaving the thread then?

>TPM best
>Jar Jar on top of the droid battle tank juggling the blue energy ball
>10 year old anakin defeating the droid invasion of Naboo
>Roger roger
TPM is the least childish of the prequels but the worst plotwise. There's a plot hole every 5 minutes in that movie. Its only saving grace was Darth Maul.

Force awakens its complete dogshit so no. Daisy ridley can not act

Now that I know you're actually flustered enough to type out an upset response I don't think I possibly can!

>the fight scene in phantom menace is literally better than any action scene in force awakens

turbo-pleb detected

>like everyone shits on return of the jedi, but really, even its scenes with luke and vader puts it leagues above anything in awakens

I'll agree with you there.

>That is every Star Wars movie ever
There's more of a justification for Anakin to be on a desert planet, though. Even then I think it would have been better to change it, if only to see something new.

>If you want originality don't watch Star Wars.
I don't mind if there's some derivation, arguably Star Wars took influence from several other productions to begin with. But the amount of copying from TFA to ANH is inexcusable. And then we have reports coming out about how episode 8 will be very similar to ESB.

There's a line and Disney crossed it.

No, Force awakens is a better MOVIE than PM.

However, it had no soul and added nothing to Star Wars.

I didn't like the Phantom Menace. I still remember almost every vehicle, planet, side character, development and everything.

I enjoyed sitting and watching TFA.

I can't name anything from the movie to save my life.

Except Jaaku? Jakku? Jaakku? That was the sand planet, right? And there was a fat guy who sold meals in like sachets.

>2
>5
>4
>6
>1
>3
>7

>I am twelve: the post

>turbo-pleb detected

youtube.com/watch?v=F8jxqyyWWw0

Opinion invalidated.

>took a half minute to type a snarky reply
>damn bruh you must be so mad XD

First day on Sup Forums mate?

>screenshot second (you)

:^)

Patrician

Pleb

I like your approach, but I might still put TFA above Clones in what each brings to the Star Wars universe. Clones brings nothing.

>i-if you close your eyes it's a good fight scene guise

It's the only one that feels like a real Star Wars movie. Lucas went full green screen with the next two and just wanted to make the tech that he could sell to Disney for billions. 5D a long time ago in a galaxy far away chess.

You guys are going to ruin the thread with your autistic argument.

Samefag

Samefag

the guy who does the :^) is straight up pure autismo

V > VI > IV > II > III > I > R1 > VII

Cuck.

Nope, trolls get a max of two replies from me. Unless this counts as a reply.

>he's seen Rouge One already

Lucas pls go

ACTUAL NON-MEME RATING
1.EMPIRE
2.ROTS
3.R1
4.NEW HOPE
5.CLONE WARS
6.ROTJ
7.PHANTOM
8.REBELS
9.AoTC
10.TFA

>VI > IV
>II > III
qualitybait.jpg

I can agree with this.But i really dont see why people rate PM really low just because it has JJ.JJ is a pretty awful character and all but seriously, are the meme creatures from 6 any better?and when you actually think about it 6 wasnt even that good since when you look at its all merits and analyse it properly without getting biased, its actually another New Hope clone just like TFA.But i mostly agree with you since 2 is really shitty since it doesnt have any redeeming qualities.

faggot

you're pathetic

Bang on except New Hope > Empire

??? I've never seen any movies by these names

(you)

Shouldnt you be at school?

6 is pretty poor.
1 has literally no redeeming features at all though.

>school at 4am
yeah okay

I'd say it goes

Empire, obviously
TFA, great modern spin on SW
New hope, good heroe's journey, and works as a stand alone
Syth, Good FX, decent enough story when you look past the HORRIBLE ACTING
Rogue One, Good war flick... meh starwars one.
Jedi, EH, not a huge fan of half of it. Either it's annoying sand or ewoks
Clones, More going for it. It's got decent enough action scenes and again... not that bad other than the horrible acting and dialog
Phantom, Worst one. Seriously, It's so freaking boring.

Do the people who rate Jedi lower than FA hate fun? Why would you like a tired rehash over a fun and inventive sequal?

>cuckman rates TFA as 3rd
>shits on Rogue One meanwhile praises TFA
>rates RoTS under RotJ
SO FUCKING PLEB

It's 7am here... which is school time.

Why do people like Jedi?
If it were released tomorrow it get be slammed by critics.

>there is no other country except for murica Xddd
Why are you still awake?Shouldnt you be asleep since you have school in the morning?

What school starts at 7am kek keep trying dumb ass

>accuses me of being in school
>gets mad when I tell him my timezone
KYS.

I honestly don't know.
I feel like the stupid scenes with Jaba... the stupid scenes with sand, anything with sand,then the fucking ewoks. ruins it.

>darth maul
>palpatine's rising
>political affairs
>palace raid
>qui gon&obi wan
>duel of fates

My school started at 7:30 the fuck you mean? Where did you go that it started later?

wow you sure showed me

1. New Hope
2. Empire
3. Force Awakens
4. Revenge Sith
5. Return Jedi
6. Phantom Menace
7. Attack Clones

It's also
>ungodfully slow
>Jar Jar
>Horrible horrible misuse of Darth Maul
>Political affairs.........Seriously, that's a negitive

OFFICIAL Sup Forums RANKINGS

the original trilogy >>> the prequels >>> nu Star Wars

>7am is 7:30am
Keep crying you little faggots. Better put on that safety pin.

Why do people like Darth Maul? He literally was not a character. And his lightsaber was stupid.