Artist has >10,000 monthly spotify listeners

>artist has >10,000 monthly spotify listeners

>REEEEEEEEE ITS POPULAR THEREFORE I CANT LIKE IT.

>shazam rare songs in my collection
>shazam says I'm the first person to ever shazam said song

Wow you must have really good taste! You're just too patrish to even comprehend why those pleb masses would want to consume that trite garbage..
I officially hand you over 2 "good music taste" points which you can proudly wear to mark your superiority in an attempt to salvage your broken ego since you deep down feel inferior to the average person in all other areas

id be happy with that

tfw have like 3 monthly soundcloud listens

> listen to 6 albums
> scrobbling was turned off the whole time

So I realize your being post ironic, sort of serious sort of joking, but it really is genuinely fucked up to think like that at all
People who use that site with that records all their music listening are literally using music as an accessory. I mean who in real life would ever look something like that up? Imagine all the time they spend creating this digital character designed to look as cultured as possible, with so low odds that anyone will even see this fabrication they created
It's so ironic to me that they use music as a way to feel superior to the masses, when their music taste posturing is in no way different than fishing for likes on instagram with a selfie

>Queue albums while i sleep so i can get my scrobbles

>tfw no aux in car and use cds so no car scribbles
>tfw last.fm only tracks whay i listen to at home and sometimes at uni

user.

its good for generating recommendations based on previously heard music, hate to burst your bubble but not everyone uses it the way your describing.

Not him butt i use it just because I'm personally curious about my listening habits

>band has >10,000 drummers

Same. It's good to look back in the past to see what I was interested in during the past.

Same here - I wish Tidal supported scrobbling

it does, but with chrome

I feel like browser and app (With simple last.fm) listening should work, but on program is definitely more convenient

I actually listen to the music. Unlike this guy

>listening to bands that are on spotify

just how plebeian can you get

Wow you must have really good taste! You're just too patrish to even comprehend why those pleb masses would want to consume that trite garbage..
I officially hand you over 2 "good music taste" points which you can proudly wear to mark your superiority in an attempt to salvage your broken ego since you deep down feel inferior to the average person in all other areas

i was not aware of that function, thats pretty relieving

So Tool is the greatest band of all time, got it.

>uses spotify trash
Jesus Crist how fucking retarded can you be.

geez you guys are easy to troll

trolled xD