Why does some (the majority it seems like although maybe just the loud autistic minority) of Sup Forums think that...

Why does some (the majority it seems like although maybe just the loud autistic minority) of Sup Forums think that because elite male athletes > elite female athletes that all males > all females?
None of you could beat serena in tennis, none of you can outswim katie, and nobody here could take rousey at 135. Im not saying females can beat men in elite competition but some of you are so delusional its cringeworthy

Other urls found in this thread:

inside-man.co.uk/2014/07/17/could-an-amateur-mens-team-beat-a-professional-womens-team-at-football/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>None of you could beat serena in tennis, none of you can outswim katie, and nobody here could take rousey at 135
No, but then again I don't spend all my days training for those sports

>None of you could beat serena in tennis
>none of you can outswim katie
>and nobody here could take rousey at 135
Also, none of us watch women sports too

>i could beat them if i tried
This is the exact delusion im talking about. You could never ever break the womens world record in swimming 1500

>and nobody here could take rousey at 135

Well I'm not dropping 20kg for a fight, but I'm pretty sure anyone on the planet has a shot at beating Ronda in an MMA fight, right now. She's shook as fuck.

Thats why i put the weight disclaimer. With enough size she could be overpowered but i know there are manlets on this board right now who unironically think they could beat her

>i could beat them if i tried
That's kind of how elite sports work. They are the people trying and how would the women's world record hold up against the mens?

No I'm saying anyone male or female who know who she is could beat her at 135

i don't think anyone believes that the average man who doesn't train could beat an elite lady. however my track times as a highschooler (400/800) were comparable to olympic women. and frankly that's just embarrassing. so that's why women's sport gets made fun of here.

>i could be an elite olympic athlete if i tried hard
>mom said i can do anything i put my mind to it
Youre laughably downplaying the role of genetics in sports. I love basketball but ill never play in the nba even if i trained from child. The womens record is 54 seconds slower btw. Slower than a lot of olympic level men can run.

>i don't think anyone believes that the average man who doesn't train could beat an elite lady.
Thats my whole point. There are a ton of retards out there. Look at this goombah

>Youre laughably downplaying the role of genetics in sports
Says the bloke ignoring genetics of the difference between men and women

Im not. I clearly stated elite men > elite women

I am still too distraught about /ourgirl/ Ledecky losing at WC

HOLD ME I CAN'T EVEN

rhythmic gymnastics? what is that like glorified dancing?

it is. And it is glorious.

team sports at least are tribalistic. If your tribe sends women to compete against another tribe's women you're a faggot if you even care.

still not gonna watch them tho

I swear i could beat serena if she playin with her left

>elite male athletes > elite female athletes
>all males > all females

I don't think I have ever seen the second argument made on this board ever. So nice strawman, you fucking cunt. What is discussed on this board are instances of amateur men crushing 'elite' female athletes and the huge disparities between men's records across the ages with women. Some anons even talk about how their times were better than world/olympic class female athletes. I've never seen anyone but you say that 'all men are better than all women [across all disciplines]'.

Ok. Scroll up

It is a strawman, but I think he has a point... It's weird to mock elite women, who are physically superior to you, for being physically inferior to elite men.

Plenty of anons here have claimed they could make a women's national soccer team because those women lost to u16s

The only people who mock elite athletes are fat neckbeards who have never played a sport in their lives and have no clue what hard work and dedication are. I understand mocking an opponent or an elite athlete when they commit a huge blunder. (18-1, Buttfumble ect) but that is because we expect so much more from the best of the best. Getting to the apex of your discipline is admirable man or woman. I dont think what OP said happens very often but hes right it is fedora tier shitposting when it happens

>because those women lost to u16s
The Brazilian women's team also lost to a literal pub team, so that's probably a true one.

People only mock elite women athletes when; they want to be treated equal to, and paid the same amount as, elite men; or when they say they can beat elite men.

no they don't

What's her problem?

>womanlet trying to appear taller
Sad

sweeping generalizations and being at the extreme ends of the spectrum is basically how memes work.

That pic just killed my boner. Thanks user

>'all men are better than all women [across all disciplines]'.
there is literally a thread up right now discussing possible mixgendered sports at the olympics and the consensus is that women are shit at every sport men compete in.

If Serena Williams didnt train 24/7 from childbirth, even she couldnt beat Serena Williams.
Stop whiteknighting

What did he mean by this?

I dont know. It looks like a computer generated post

I could beat any female fighter in my weightclass desu

same when I was 16/18 my 400m times were very close to the lower end of average olympic womens times

Half a year of training and I'd beat Ronda in the first round.

I could call 10 alcoholic friends and we'd beat the womens world champions in football right now.

Maybe she's a fan of Toenaldo

Amateur English men 7
Professional Brazilian women 1
inside-man.co.uk/2014/07/17/could-an-amateur-mens-team-beat-a-professional-womens-team-at-football/

No you couldnt

OP is talking about real sports mate. Lets see any of those blokes take on serena

Done, she got BTFO while he was smoking

>It's weird to mock elite women, who are physically superior to you, for being physically inferior to elite men.
this place also mocks elite males when they underperform, it's nothing special or reserved to women, also as some other have stated people only mocks elite females when they want to be treated as equal or media tries to push a narrative about "muh equality" like that Serena bullshit like a month back, if the best female tennis player of all time can't beat a run of the mill male tennis player then the equality argument is completely moronic, since you would be paying more to an athlete just for being female, contradicting the very definition of equality

DeLisha Milton looks like Juwanna Mann

Who the fuck are you talking about?

This. Nobody claimed that a fat fuck could beat any elite female in athletics so OP is a pointless faggot.
I myself played football till I was 15yo and Im much better than any of these cringey women players, the gap is huuuuuuge

Hes talking about how a professional tennis player beat serena when she was 16. Idk why he thinks that applies to this thread

Then again why should we watch them if all they are good for is beating average, untrained men?