Other urls found in this thread:

strangefamousrecords.com/blogs/sage-francis/punky-brewster-trauma/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't know what this is but i can tell it's britbongistani

The cave one
Fuck that shit.
Couldn't sleep for several days

I thought I dreamed this

Holy shit, was that the one with the giant spider, and the creepy indian?

Oh wa

tah goo

siam

Yeah that shit still bothers me. And the dog skeleton. Thanks for reminding me. I'm gonna find these episodes again to show the kids on Christmas Eve.

Oh, what a goose I am?

Yeah that fucking spider.

Found some links here

strangefamousrecords.com/blogs/sage-francis/punky-brewster-trauma/

me too. I remember watching it in the hospital and you just sorta imagining crazy things while on meds.

Nope - US-grade nightmare fuel.

ywn pop Cherry's cherry

feelsbad.jpg

How the fuck did this episode even get made?! I had nightmares for weeks afterward.

Fuuuuuuu

Punky Brewster used to have some fairly brutal episodes, while this was over the top, there was also stuff like how a murderer was on the loose and Punky was so scared for Henry she made a drawing of him getting stabbed in the back, then there was the CPR episode where one of her friends locked himself in a fridge playing hide and seek.

Oh and they even addressed the Challenger shuttle explosion

Man we need shows like Punky again. I remember alot of that shit made me think twice about doing drugs, going into caves and climbing trees.

Everything was a crusade for a better world back then. The times we live in now are a product of it, but it seems as though we don't want it anymore.

>Challenger shuttle explosion
Damn, I remember that one.
They aired this show in the early-to-mid 90's here and it was kind of old news by some good years, but I still remember getting somewhat upset when I watched that specific episode for the first time.
I also remember OP's, but it always struck me as weird, not particularly traumatizing or anything.

i just want pics of her 'growing' b4 the real horror happened (when she got breast reduction)

also yeah, those episodes where/are nightmare nos fuel

Fuck this is where its from? When i was little i had a godzilla movie i always watched and for some reason my mom had taped the end of this episode on the begining of the movie so i always had to watch it before the godzilla movie started. It scared the hell out of me and i never knew what it was actually from. No that i know i finally have closure, now I can rebuild my life.

Grandma only had pt 1 on tape. For years never knew the outcome.. Until now!!

That shit was almost like a real-life "lost episode" creepypasta.