How the fuck did we go from THIS

How the fuck did we go from THIS...

... TO THIS

She's 15

Puberty's a bitch.

It's not fair

Was Outnumbered the only good BBC sitcom in the past ten years?

I can't think of any that aren't comedic slurry

puberty = becoming a bimbo?

Haven't you been on Sup Forums? Look at what they put in the farm food and tap water

What the fuck?
That's the little boy in the middle?
He looks like a fucking doorman

thick of it

And you just KNOW that he's fucking the girl

And Hugh still looks the same

>thick of it
Fuck, I thought that ran from like 2002-08, not 05-12, forgot about the series in opposition
First series of Mighty Boosh was good too

That isn't even the daughter in the first picture anyway, is it?

lol, girls don't like muscular, talented men

How do brits reproduce? How do you even get hard or wet looking at each other? Is this why you have so many immigrants, because you're unwilling to fuck each other?

I quite liked Peter Kay's Car Share, definitely the best thing he's done since Phoenix Nights

Citizen Khan is the greatest television show ever made.

Saw a few episodes, it was charming and sweet, but not hilariously funny

It's shite. Never watched Phoenix Nights, so if that's remotely similar then it's probably shite too. Is it a northern thing that I just don't "get"?

Pramface, pal

holy shit, I think you just figured it out bruh.

People just do nothing

Looks just like the cunt who turned me away from the club because I had white trainers on

I found it more comfy than funny, but still very entertaining. Bit like the Royle Family Christmas Specials in that regard.

Detectorists

>white people

>How do brits reproduce? How do you even get hard or wet looking at each other? Is this why you have so many immigrants, because you're unwilling to fuck each other?
I know you're trolling, but hilariously enough because the brits are such fucking prudes they have this phrase:
>Lay back and think of England

>she's fucking Chunky Charlie Chav
>not Ben Dover's kid

Is that your final answer?

Well yeah, you just KNOW

lmao she turned into the classic chav slag.

God it makes me sad. She was so cute as a kid, really reminds me of how my little cousin is now. And she will just grow up into something like THAT.