Reminder: If you're seeing Star Wars this weekend instead of Manchester by the Sea, then you're trash

Reminder: If you're seeing Star Wars this weekend instead of Manchester by the Sea, then you're trash.

i'm not seeing anything ever because i'm blind

What if I already saw Manchester a few weeks ago when it was released and am going to see Rogue One only so that I can shitpost about it here?

I'm seeing Star Wars this weekend.

>If you're seeing Star Wars this weekend instead of a movie that isn't showing in most of the country, then you're trash.
woah

giving money to disney will always be trash

>i'm not seeing anything ever because i'm blind
sorry

maybe it's time to move out of the boonies grandpa

Sorry dog, I don't give two tapdancing shits about Manchester by the Sea, and I'm not going to see it for the approval of some random assholes on a Filipino flip book site.

Probably not going to see Star Wars either, though.

>I don't give two tapdancing shits about Manchester by the Sea
then you're trash
p. simple

It's literally playing in one cinema, an airplane flight away, in late January, I think it'll be fine if I go to see Star Wars this weekend.

>Manchester by the Sea
What's that? It's not even showing here.

>It's literally playing in one cinema, an airplane flight away, in late January, I think it'll be fine if I go to see Star Wars this weekend.
I live in Oklahoma for Christs sake, and it's playing ten minutes away. You in Africa?

Are you worried that you might be blind? Click here to find out.

>Not seeing both already

I can live with that.

>I think it'll be fine if I go to see Star Wars this weekend

You FUCKING child.

>I think it'll be fine if I go to see Star Wars this weekend.
See you soon.

>implying i'm Burgerland
you know what board you're on right?

>implying that could stop me
I would tell you that if it were not for the laws of this land I would slaughter you, but since you aren't in America, the law won't apply to me.

See you real soon.

It's my fuckin birthday. Instead of going to Vegas for a whole bunch of shooting, fucking, and drugging around I'm gonna see the star wars movie with my family.

Just a reminder that you probably are a shit head and nobody likes you

So If I go see a particular movie this weekend instead of another one, a random stranger on the internet who doesn't know my name and who probably lives unemployed or minimally employed with his parents and is quite likely to own a sex toy fashioned after the genitalia of a fictional character or animal with which he occasionally penetrates himself anally while masturbating to anime will think I'm trash ?

>If you're seeing Star Wars this weekend instead of Manchester by the Sea, then you're trash.
says this while posting a cool-as-heck looking stormie. you are making it difficult.

What if I live in Manchester by the Sea and go to see Star Wars?

I'm seeing both.

just got back from star wars anyone want spoilers?

Reminder: If you're seeing Star Wars this weekend you're a good goy

Spoil everything

>supporting a rapist
how about no

Okay here it goes really big spoilers in very few words:

Literally every new character dies 100%, if they aren't in later star wars films they most die for sure. The robot is pretty much the only good part tbqhfam.

Reminder if you ever pay to see a film, ever, you are a massive pleb and kike shill.

>a random stranger on the internet who doesn't know my name and who probably lives unemployed or minimally employed with his parents and is quite likely to own a sex toy fashioned after the genitalia of a fictional character or animal with which he occasionally penetrates himself anally while masturbating to anime will think I'm trash ?
H-how did u know...?

Uh, I assure you that Yaddle is real and is my waifu with a top tier foot game and we will be getting space married soon.

Maybe it's not fucking being screened in my area. And by the looks of it, it's not even being screened in the UK. Oh sorry, it has two screenings in London on the 18th. brb, getting a 8 hour coach down to london to see a film. gg

>mfw I already got the screener for Manchester By the Sea way back at the beginning of the month because I'm an Academy voter and watched it already and saw R1 last night with my fiancee
>mfw they were both about equally mediocre films with only Casey Affleck's performance making MBTS a tiny bit better than R1 as a whole

You have to go back to the bread line, pleb.

>You're coming to see my movie, right user?

I haven't given Hollywood money since Fury Road

Maybe if you get that face fixed.

I can't believe you'd say that

This relationship is a two way street baby, if you aren't willing to give a little, you can't expect to get a little.

>seeing Sup Forums tier movies
>instead of staying in to watch kino on bluray

You're the problem

>two way street
so just like your asshole

>so just like your asshole
OH SHIT

>my asshole
>only two ways
You have a lot to learn about love honey.

Reminder that this film is a masterpiece and you are stupid for listening to Sup Forums who calls this feminist propaganda.

Where was the feminism? I saw none apart from the melee street scene where Jyn killed stormtroopers which didn't deserve to be in this cut of the film.

All the other Jyn moments

>I Rebel
>Jyn running through AT AT fire on the beach
>Jyn running on the beach with the death star plans
All of that was cut out so why did Disney keep the street scene in where she kills stormtroopers easily when she NEVER does any of this ever again and always has the males backing her up constantly?

So just ignore that scene and when they are running from the stormtroopers, make a fan edit where it cuts straight to them being surrounded by the stormtrooper group and Doonie Yen makes his appearance. THEN the movie fully makes sense and Jyn's character is perfect.

Two way street, as in two directions.
The point is that ur a faget

Yeah, I got it. You need to broaden your horizon bbgrl

I am trash

>An uncle is forced to take care of his teenage nephew after the boy's father dies.
lolololol, who watches this shit? I bet the uncle and nephew don't even have powers.