So we're just going to accept that the bullet didn't penetrate the wooden bat and hit his skull?

So we're just going to accept that the bullet didn't penetrate the wooden bat and hit his skull?

Or that the bat didn't get hit with any force at all, which would cause it to fly back and hit Negan himself, since he was holding it with one arm?

Or that she managed to hit a very thin wooden bath but not a tall man?

We're just gonna accept this as good television?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lj7k-eJTmhc
youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Or that the bat didn't get hit with any force at all

How do you know that? We didn't see the shot, only the aftermath.

the bullet haircut made was complete shit

I am already accepting that an aids fuckboy is leading the thoughest gang in zombie land, bullet is just the cherry on the topping.

kek
Looks like a drunk Louie with delicious Lucozade

We accept it that he was already swinging a bat when she shoots him. The impact of a home made bullet wasn't enough to make any form of force toward Negan

you fucked it up for me man, I didn't notice until you pointed it out. Negan is a fucking weak lanklet.

Should have casted Rollins

OBVIOUSLY it richocheted off the barbed wire

it was a home made bullet

>5'9"

So?

they actually tested it on mythbusters, you cannot penetrate a wooden bat with a bullet of that caliber.

Negan leaned back fast enough to supress the bullet`s force, thats why he managed to stop the bullet

Any criticism you can throw at Negan, he can Matrix-dodge by leaning back. He then would get uncomfortably close to you and Lucilled you.

You're powerless against the Negan. Anything you try will only get you Lucilled. This is a fact. This is life. This is Neganposting.

>Zombies

well, it's a big bat

Not only that but 2 minutes later Arat 360 no-scoped Olivia and got a headshot. Grade A writing

Negan is too cool to die

the memes too strong

>i watch shit

yes you do. stop it.

the spirit of Lucille protected him

youtube.com/watch?v=lj7k-eJTmhc

guys watch this hot negan remix to see why he survived, its cuz hes hot diggity dog firah,

Wasent negan a fat short black dude in the comics tho ?

*leans back*

I would have watched this

9mm

the hell are you talking about? He's the biggest one so far other than Alpha (some huge tall faggot walker skin wearer)

Why don't they dub over Negan's voice with Patrick Warburton?

*Beta

Because he's a meme

>Henry

youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4

Why does Negan carry a melee weapon that can break so easily?

>We're just gonna accept this as good television?
>good television
>just
ayyy

Otsego not the weapon but the icon of the bat. Many would see its Genesis the bat as a time of patriarchy ruling in the early 40s. When colored people didn't have a say the white man (negan) is a representation of this he even perverted the bat even more by wrapping it with metal spikes as if to give and strike fear to everything the patriarchy isnt.

its a fuckin show kid, calm the fuck down dont like it dont watch it you retard... first off its got fuckin zombies in it you daft cunt...anything after that shouldnt even be questioned as realism

For you

People are still driving around using old as fuck gasoline and somehow aren't losing their teeth either. Do you really want to go down that road?

actually they have mentioned toothpaste before :^)
But yes the gasoline thing is complete BS

The question is, why are there so many fanfictions of this type?

How about the fact that he immediately goes to pick up the bullet, which thankfully didn't bounce out of sight? Why would he do that? And then when he picks it up he is suddenly a bullet expert AND IMMEDIATELY JUMPS TO THE CONCLUSION that someone made this bullet themselves? No amount of leaning back can rectify that for me

wtf?

rollins is a retard

He leaned back

>We're just gonna accept this as good television?
No, most of us are only still watching out of autism.

The show definitely went down the gutter with this season. Last half was when the tower collapsed and fell into the wall. WHAOOW SUCH COINCIDENCE.
I don't get surprised any more with the bullet scene. Everything is now just forced.

Toothpaste doesn't prevent scurvy

It's been fan service since season 3

>daddy issue obviously

They custom made the Lucille prop out of very hard type of wood for the sake of plausibility. They're not as common in the major leagues anymore because of how heavy they are so they use lighter bats which are more prone to breaking, but bats like Lucille are still out there being made and are more resilient than one would think.

But at the end of the day, it's all about intimidation, style over substance from someone who has enough control and power to feel safe doing so. The whole greaser thug aesthetic, the baseball bat that evokes the mobster coming to collect payment under threat of rearranging your shinbone, it all comes together as the quintessential bully. I think Robert Kirkman said that when they were conceiving The Saviors, Charlie Adlard gave him a sheet of designs and what ended up being Negan's just stuck out to him as "the boss."

They drink lemonade on the daily to fight off scurvy