Am i the only one who thinks blacks have a right to call out wiggers for cultural appropriation?

am i the only one who thinks blacks have a right to call out wiggers for cultural appropriation?

these american wiggers are fucking weirdos, they disgust me

dressing and acting stupidly isn't a feature only blacks can have

Post is so hot imho, i'd suck his ding dong.

yeah but you'd have to be delusional to say post malone wasnt replicating black people specifically. dude is an embarassment to himself mainly and to the white race partialy

>dude is an embarassment to himself mainly and to the white race partialy
Good thing he's jewish and not white.

Satan trying to hold the black race down

As I said, dressing and acting stupid isn't something inherent to black people specifically.

Can’t blame him for gaming the system. Dude is smart and knows what’s hot and what makes him money.

are you trying to imply, dare i say it, post malone is not a wigger?

hahahahahahahaah

urban "thug" culture is something that can also be associated with latinos. He could be a latinoboo.
Either way, again, he isn't copying blacks, he's just copying some trends in pop culture and fashion (being an idiot)

>implying blacks run around covered in tattoos with gay braids and all that other shit
Wiggers have their own thing going on, all these recent black trappers who rock the same gear are just products made to appeal to white people.

You can't be jewish and white? Sup Forums really are dumb. He's not jewish btw.

is this how you justify being a souless wigger when you're staring into your own lifeless eyes pondering how your life got so bad in the bathroom mirror?

I'm not justifying anything, guy on the OP looks dumb as hell. I'm just saying dressing like an idiot and acting like a retard isn't something exclusive to black, or white people. It's (modern) human condition.
Hopefully they serve as examples of how not to behave. Too bad kids get it all wrong.

hahahaha gang shit

>you are only afforded things created by your own culture
this is a road that nobody wants to go down, especially not minorities

He is and you can't.

Jew here, don't associate me with filthy goyim.

lmao I'm pretty sure us asians would end up fine.

>cultural appropriation
He's not claiming to have created dreadlocks, hip hop or the culture surrounding smoking copious amounts of weed.

nobody would end up fine that's my point

based progemon

I couldn't care less about the cultural appropriation shit. I just can't take this wigger seriously because he's from the same city/highscool as me and his whole image just seems like a facade also finding out that he used to be a minecraft youtuber just made him seem even tackier.

without cars, planes, electricity, computers, televisions, every element on the periodic table except for one? all you'd have left is hello kitty

>humans created elements on the periodic table
What

>y-pee-pull actually believe this.
Have fun watching your countries turn into third world shitholes

We literally make better versions of everything you just listed lmao

Did he actually used to wear suits all the time

asians hate each other lmao

yeah and invented none

my culture is not your costume

What would "invent" actually mean? Everything is a constant evolution of something that came prior. The Japanese invented a lot of patents that helped improve technology on said cars, planes, electronics, etc.
The first planes in history are completely different to modern planes.

WE

idk how many people here are just fucking with people, but this is for the people who actually don't get what cultural appropriation is

niggas don't think he's a cultural appropriator just because he's white, it's because they believe he's not respecting the culture he's taking part of (hip hop) which also ends up being race related because of how connected it is to black people.

i didn't live through this, but someone told me about how when vanilla ice was catching shit for cultural appropriation, so people started shitting on every white rapper. what ended up happening was guys like chuck d had to explain to people that guys like the beastie boys were not appropriating cause they actually respected and contributed to the culture.

2bh i think post actually does give a shit about hip hop and music, the idea of him being an appropriator just spread cause he said hip hop isn't an emotional genre, which is some stupid shit to say.

and i hate that stay in your lane listen to your own race shit cause im asian and have fuck all to listen to that actually is asian

you culturally appropriated our works

this isn't culture

so smart

They do expose the banality and stupidity of this specific branch of black culture for what it is, which the blacks should be thankful for.

Well the super-heavy elements that are being discovered / 'made' don't exist in Nature, and it's possible they never have. Element 113 was named 'Nihonium' for the Japanese research team that helped detect it, which is what he's referring to.

meme trap culture isn't respectable in the first place. the wiggers don't treat it any differently than the blacks do

so basically you took an idea that was already there

to invent something is to create something that did not exist before, not just augment the basis already in place

>it's because they believe he's not respecting the culture he's taking part of (hip hop) which also ends up being race related because of how connected it is to black people

so what

if blacks don't like it
A) Do a better job than he is doing and create something more popular
B) Don't listen to it

yeah im just saying its not as simple as just attacking white guys
preserving culture is gay anyway shit needs to evolve

eh, nothing bad happened to post as far as i know, just people voicing their opinion, which i don't really see a problem with

Most of them do option b that doesn't mean they can't shit talk him.

if white people took every one of our contributions to the world from everyone on earth all asian would have left is gun powder and paper. you'd have to make a paper plane bomb to defend yourself but we'd have no gun powder so we'd probably just nuke you again

I have no problem with anyone voicing their opinion on anything

but don't try to de-legitimise post with some stupid idea of cultural appropriation which is a really awful precedent to ignite

this is all coming from someone who legitimately does not care about post malone

Yea black people are the only people who should be allowed to capitalize on retarded culture and make shitty, talentless "music".

Yeah true.
I think he appears to care more about music than most of these artists do.
Better to care about music as a whole than just trap or whatever their niche is, which i respect him for.
Looks like he's respected enough by other artists, which is all that really matters anyway.
The social context of all this will disappear in a couple decades anyway, so if he keeps up the work, which i hope he will, people will recognise his contributions