WE WUZ LULZSEC N SHIEET

HOL UP

youtube.com/watch?v=RNJ83hcsoRY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zo-uHtaJ1Ts
youtu.be/3jB2655vK_g?t=85
youtube.com/watch?v=wN0jj0QSGpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger music, vidya, antifa inspired masks. Jesus Christ the brainwashing is strong with this one

the jigaboo music at the start gave me a headache

Anyone else going to buy it?

I will it looks like GTA.......

Not very impressed by the graphics and I'm already distrustful of Ubisoft. Zero plans to buy.

Can't help but notice the girl lost the hood. I really don't think she's supposed to be a Muzzie.

I don't know, you guys. Hacking gravity sounds pretty awesome.

Basically Antifa the video game.

She is wearing a hijab and shorts. Wut?
Not even trying to cover-up the multiculturalism meme.

Wait, hol up...

A cuck, a nigger, and two snackbars?

youtube.com/watch?v=zo-uHtaJ1Ts

I was just looking at the wiki for this and I'm so glad I don't buy new consoles or games.

Does somebody actually dress like this over there?

mfw a capitalist corporation is promoting a shitty game filled with marxist propaganda, and they expect me to pay money for it.

fuck no, not even in San Fagcisco.

>Hijab and SHORTS

Do the developers think muslim women enjoy dressing up like a ninja?

"Gameplay Trailer"

Jamal takes a picture of a meme with his phone and shares it with Tyrone who save the thumbnail, that why black memes look like shit.
>hacking
I would like to see that girl try to visit mecca in that outfit.

Why did they feel the need to make another watch dogs, wasn't one shitty game enough? Also the characters are cringe worthy; dude on the left takes edgy to a whole new and embarrassing extreme.

I'm gonna buy it! I loved the first one. Driving was slippery, but the stealth was reasonable. And Cash Run, shit, I would buy Cash Run by itself.

>he buys western games

>hackers are trendy, attractive and diverse

I thought this meme died in the 90's? Everyone knows hackers are just white and yellow neckbeards.

>black
>committing crime
REAL DIVERSE UBISOFT, but seriously the first game blew dicks so I'll pirate it go racially cleanse a bunch of civilians to upload to youtube then delete it.

How much they paying you?

hijabi takes off her hijab. fuckin dropped.

>ubisoft
>past AC2

one of the many shameful aspects of this nation

>Make main character a Nigger for the sequal
>He uses his hacking power to steal money, sports cars, new bikes, and kill whitey

Honestly kind of embarrassing. This place will never be as racist as liberals are without even trying.

I'm offended that you would imply such a thing.

AC Syndicate, Rogue and Black Flag were good tho.

Ubisoft is so out of touch in their little French bubble it's fucking sad.

>Hey guys what's cool with the kids these days?
>Let's copy and paste a bunch of decade old memes for optimal marketing effect. Also black guys can totally hack, they totally use computers all the time because they're known for being isolated only children and physically weak.

The only way this game would make any sense would be if the MC was an undercover fed or if he just flips and rats out his entire crew for the game ending.

wish the other muslim started throwing rocks at her at that part

Ubisoft is trying to ride the Mr. Robot popularity wave hard. Except that show isn't even that good so screw them.

>1 post by this ID

nice shillpost friend, hope you are baiting as many clicks on Sup Forums as you are here!

>shorts
absolutely haram

>hackers in western media
>Planeteers crew, now with LGBT and 100% correct liberal views

>hackers in actual life
>russians and chinese who like money

>Except that show isn't even that good

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Honestly, like they did in the first game with Person of Interest, they probably are coattailing Mr. Robot. I'm pretty sure that will include the part where the hacker group turns out to be crazy.

Did anyone here play Bad Blood? When DedSec has intraorganizational conflicts, they kill each other.

>L33t pro haxxorz
>Press Q to hack
>Black, snackbar, snackbar
>In a city full of white people and Mexicans
I'm going to have to mod it with a Donald Trump skin.

>Hijabi Simulator 2016
>dodge the rocks thrown at you after a gust of wind from a nearby suicide bomber blows off your hijab
>claim false allegations of racism to earn points that upgrade your hijab
>become the most modest girl in town, something you can only secretly be proud of

>Breaks into CAN Bus on vehicles that don't even utilize it

>Wears hacker group name on hat

Genius

This. Know a 5'4", 55-year old Polack doomsday prepper who has his whole house running desktops 24/7 and then some in his homemade bunker. Feels like a fucking sauna in there but he says he has all types of scams working in his favor.

As an actual spooky hacker I find this offensive

Post pix of your balaclava and handgun.

rate my hacking song

youtu.be/3jB2655vK_g?t=85

blame Anonymous

>HOW DO YOU DO FELLOW MILLENIALS

YO HOL UP HOL UP WE WUZ ANONEMOOSE AND SHHIEET DAWG FUR RREEEEEE AL.

Can't watch it due to copyright.

But that's the price to pay for freedom.

>HOL UP
WE DEM GOYS

Propaganda War.
Video games are the new medium for the new propaganda.

I hate crust punks more then jews

Honest question.

What if for once police weren't fags and actually started to lynch people like this again? Do you think they'd feel like wearing those gay clothes and acting tough?

> not a single turd on the sidewalk

IMMERSION RUINED

>Another bland Ubisoft open world DLC platform.
>This time with nigger music (And not the good kinds).
Man, AC4 and Rayman must have just been fucking accidents, this shit is atrocious.

I remember when I was 16 and I thought the culture sounded cool. Camping out, singing songs, romantic Americana sort of shit.

I went to a crust punk show and was revolted by everything. The smell, the music, the people, the political opinions.

Blacks didn't even know how to use the internet until myspace came around, nor did they have the incentive since they "wernt no bichiz"

PROOF that Alan Turing was black.

When y'all whites gonna admit it?

As requested
Im more a fan of youtube.com/watch?v=wN0jj0QSGpU
No, I blame ubisoft

WE WUZ COMPUTAH SCIENTIZ N SHEIT

a black hacker? who is the nigga, morpheous? kek

first game was absolute garbage/bait and switch and now youre falling for it again jesus christ mr garrison just stop it already

>nigger music

the guy who produced the song is white

I miss the days when seeing AC4 meant Ace Combat 04. Politics in games suck, just give me some good gameplay and a barebones story.

at 35 seconds, you can see how the Kangs built the pyramids

I don't know who this guy is, but I wish he'd fuck off back to Oakland

Ur a fucking joke anyone in the sec world knows its only about code and the exploits u have comon man as an actual spooky hacker this offends me

No timestamp. But you know what? I trust you, spooky hacker.

i suppose im getting old enough now that i cant be sure what kids are up to but this is how i imagined ubisoft during this trailer

I really hope this shit bombs, or it'll just keep getting worse.

Anonymous was rly not into that hippy shit they just wanted to offend people then some want to be hipsters jump on and pretend they are leet hacker and shit
now any one who was from Anonymous befor hates it hell half of them were just troll like the pool and ddos there wasn't even that many hackers

Bro I can drop a UDP 0day over your layer 3 in no time.
[spoiler] with an LDAP driveby I stole from Iranian cyber militants[/spoiler]
You better

Don't make me sniff your packet cunt

i agree its ridiculous to release that many versions but most of what is missing in the standard versions is character in game clothing , real figurines , a cap and other collectible junk included in the collectors edition that no one cares about after 2 weeks

The next game might have a woman as a PLAYABLE CHARACTER

Good jokes mate hmu on my jabber or irc I'll hit you some work if u looking for it

>Good jokes mate hmu on my jabber or irc I'll hit you some work if u looking for it
I have plenty of work to do.

>kills/knocks out a cop
>the cop is black
>black

These fucking guys, making it a little obvious.

shitskins and console plebs can't into pc so the console market is geared toward them

WE

No one will blame you. They've got the intelligence of your average hippie, yet they're somehow dirtier, with worse music and no weed, but they'll smoke yours.

>Oh I see you using gnome there...

>implying you have to be black to be a nigger

You racist son of a bitch.

ace combat series was the shit. I wonder if they have a new gen pc version?

Friday the 13th looked good from the E3 trailer.

Black hat or white fuck u if white

Depends on the job. Cash is cash

>fuck u if white
Dont you have a BLM rally to get to?

This.

I

150 DOLLARS

I don't have a PS4 but God of War looked the best imo.

I probably wouldn't be able to play more than an hour because the urge to just let myself get shot by cops would be too strong

For the game AND the hat AND the statuette AND possibly crustpunk R2D2. Unless you live in clockspider country, then it's $150 for just the game.

I'm just throwing shit at u I don't mean it I respect white hat but black hat is better and idk if u know what I'm talking about because I'm talking about morality

Multicultural Antifa Hipster Anonymoose Kids on a mission to stump the Trump?
Nice try Jewbisoft

ebin

>hijab with buttcheek shorts
It's like pic related except liberals do it with all concepts.

So....this is Saints Row 4, part 2?

if she went into a muslim country wearing that, she would be raped, beaten and stoned to death within minutes