Eternal /trb/

Previously on /trb/: Useful Football Manager related links: pastebin.com/UHcJ6hvP

Macca's official /trb/ database
2015:
>pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016:
>pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasy.premierleague.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where is my qt?

here you are.

lucky...

>tfw too late for my own qt

j-just like real life

fug too late

>low acceleration regens
I pity you.

f-fuck off Im sick of spanish people. stay in your own country

wow I thought you british people were nice and educated

There's no reason to act nice and educated to you.

t. Frenchfag, Destroyer of OPs, Builder of Text Walls.

frenchbro is the best poster here

You always give a good spread

>Destroyer
Of your autism for absurdly clean yet impractical garbage. Just like Applefags who will defend to death the absence of a 1/4" jack input on the iPhone.

i would eat her on toast

Yes, yes, but only when we are talking about FM. He the worst thread creator after Norbro and an average memer.

pic related

reminder to always set a recall clause for players you loan out.

>set a recall clause for players you loan out.
It's on by default.

Not in every case tBh.

Mouse double-clicking is a frequent sign that it's dying and you should change it.

w-what?

I love it when players randomly stop pursuing their opponent who has the ball and is running towards their penalty area.

Is it a bad idea to use a CM as a DLP(D) with an AMC as AP(S) in a 4-2-3-1?

What the fuck is this bullshit.

Will he get Benzema'd?

He's one of my best players

>the city of City

>Benoi(s)t

The dogs are in the enclosed pool area.

It was one of the two Hernandez brothers who pulled that one on his U21 manager. He just went on holidays even though he was called up and even posted a picture of himself laying around. Apparently he now wants to be called-up for Spain. Lopetegui was asked about it, he said that he's not eligible for Spain and hence, he doesn't give a shit.

It was Theo I think, afaik he can still be called for Spain since he has only been in non-senior teams for France.
Also I was saying "Benzema'd" as in "never called again for the NT".

Considering his low morale, I think his mother is dying or something.

Yes

>Switzerland

>/trb/ FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE
1115999-268304

Remember to join lads

>passionate
>concentrate

concede goal

Genoa literally has bought a player for 10m while remaining in Serie B with me.. Meanwhile I broke my own transfer record with 230k. This is going to be a looooooooong season

fucking cunts

iktfb

The actual question is does Lopetegui wants to be associated with any of the Hernandez brothers.

Meanwhile, while he has been called-up for France, Laporte still can play for Spain since he hasn't played in official matches yet.

>33k capacity
>EPL
Just retire.

r8 him lads

time to move to a different team

hoping mou does exactly that tbqh
i won a fucking CL for them and they give me this

Laporte would be a good steal alongside Theo tBh.
You guys can keep Lucas.

I won 11 or 12 UCLs for Tenerife and they fired me when I asked for a new Stadium.

kek

Honestly I don't want a "Xavier Lukhas Stadium". Perhaps "Lukhas Arena would be somewhat decent.
>tfw they name it after that Nepalese striker who did two excellent seasons
I would literally have no face, worse than Slovenia disregarding me as a manager because I was in Thailand.

>Wanting shitheads
>Ever
Do/did you also rate Nasri or something?

>striker already had two natural 10's this season and it's not even the end of the year
>17 goals in 9 league matches

r8 my team pls

But Lucas is the shithead right? What has Theo done?

new youth candidates, in lets see what wonderkids I got...

>mfw

Well, post the best one at least

I just told you: Absent without Notice from the U-21 team. He didn't say jack shit about it, he just never came.

But that isn't a problem for us since he did it so he can be elected by Spain.

HOYD for what its worth too

>October 1st
>half the games played
20 game leagues are comfy

Your midfield is shocking and I bet your bench is worse.

>But that isn't a problem
It is, no matter how you want to spin it. It's like accepting to buy a Casual player because he skipped practice to join your club: he's still fucking Casual, whether he did it to come to your club doesn't change anything. If I was OM's president I wouldn't have signed Payet either for the same reason.

He's not that terrible, but I'd definitely not use him as a striker.

I think GOAT CMs/DMs are my favourite type of players in the game

He isn't a striker and he isn't a creator either. With 3.5 stars it means he could b serviceable for the first team. Tutor him, train him hard and pray for a miracle, but it isn't likely.

I really don't like poor passers in midfield. But if you could get that up he could be the most amazing midfielder ever.

tfw play better with 10 men than with 11

I've got a story about SI that you can believe or not

> working at SI as a tester in late 00s
> vague word around the office about a secret new project
> Sega wanted in on the Nintendo DS market
> FM was nowhere near feasible on DS because the hardware was so weak
> SI came up with an idea for a game where you control a player's life and career
> stupid stuff, basically The Sims crossed with Be A Pro, although there wasn't any actual football gaming in it - just a series of decisions to make on and off the pitch
> get drunkenly talking about it at Christmas party with one of the testing managers
> development's stalled because the programmer on it (it was only one guy) is refusing to program for the possibility of gay relationships

I can't remember what it was going to be called but it never appeared because apparently it was absolutely terrible and SI managed to convince Sega they couldn't do anything worthwhile on DS

>watch video on female handegg
>not bad, maybe a bit preachy
>zoom in on underboob
>"yeah, you just shat all over your "w-we're not like them lingerie footballers" schtick"
>cuts to muslim putting helmet on
>Swedish flag on it
>tfw need stupid stereotypes to bring my back to this heckhole

I think Mike wants me to save my life

>winter break twice the length of the summer break
I sure am gonna be hitting space a lot

go on holiday

>win 8-2
>accidentally pick "that was a bit of a let off" in the post-match team talk

>concede 2
>accidentally
your subconscious is a better manager than you

>conceding 2
that WAS a bit of a let off

Well, it was 2-2 at half time.

>not being up 8-0 at HT so you can put the youngsters out for an entire half

I would've picked "wonder why we can't always play like that".

Are strikerless tactics really that OP? I'm kinda tempted to try it out.

They're not OP but they are good and easy to use since AMC roles are easier to use properly than striker roles

Take a classic 4-1-2-3 with a F9 on top and IFs on eaither side, Guardiola-style. Now replace your F9 with a Shadow Striker. Bingo, strikerless football.

>that was a bit of a let off
>one of the players that did well looked to switch off
>tell him he did really well
>defenders who also did quite well look demotivated
>tell the defenders they were crucial to the win
>all midfielders look to switch off
>tell the midfielders they were crucial for the win as well
>every player looks demotivated, confused and some are angry
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SAAAAVE MEEEEEE

leave the individual praise for the post-match private chat

>5 starting players away on international duty, missing 4 league matches and 2 CL qualifying matches

>Norrkoping

I see.

Barca style 4-3-3 have always been my preferred style of choice in FM games, but wingers. even IF's are garbage level this year, and I haven't been able to get them working in any capacity. I guess I'll try making the 3 up front into just 3 Shadow Strikers then.

> Woodwork: 5

What kind of fuckery is this?

get better youths

You must have made the RNG gods mad.

Hit another one in the second half.

Hat-trick on debut. Could be worse, I guess.

>Has started 4 straight games
>Unhappy: wants more first team football

that jamaican physio girl has a fat ass

>Americans so afraid of losing they have to break opposition gk's hand
Disgusting

>them arrows
My fucking dick

Iceland lol

????

>goatidore

thank you for embarrassing the one country that think they matter when it comes to soccer.

breaking hands and breaking hearts.

yw

>dempsey

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA