Turn on Sup Forums

>turn on Sup Forums
>its full of faggot lovers

Getting sick of this. Faggots need to go to their board.

jacking off to traps isn't gay if their feminine penis isn't in the picture

Nothing wrong with gays faggot. Just as long as they don't prance around like degenerates likes on mardi gras but I don't know many like that.

They are our faggots we may treat them bad but I don't want some sandnigger murdering them.

They may be faggots, but they're our faggots.

All faggots deserve death. Does not matter who delivers it. They are perverted deformities fit only for a grave.

>belarus

>Ausgaylia
Take your own recommendation.

Ausgaylia. Nice one mate you showed my and my high quality of life.

>High quality
>Is probably a faggot
nope

chill out, ahmed

>Ahmed
>To the whitest country on Earth
Kill yourself Ameritard.

we've been infiltrated by /lgbt/...gas the gays, sexual orientation war now

>bLm

>turn on Sup Forums

He's right, if you think otherwise you don't belong here

We still have over 100 million whites here faggot. That's more whites than every race combined living in your entire country.

They either don't know or don't believe that the nuclear family is the cornerstone of society.

They've let go of this and it's just plain awful.

>Total numbers matter
Doesn't matter how many you have when you are ruled by a nigger and you get outvoted constantly.

Probably underaged degenerate fuckboys raised by single mothers and indoctrinated by Jewish brain poison.

We had an influx of redditors after the shooting because their site was full of censorship.

See here >I don't mind gays as long as they're not fags hehe xD
As if what somebody wears is somehow more degenerate than fucking another guy.

>total numbers don't matter

Nice meme

Even the Pope says be nice to them.

It's over.

>Brazil is the second whitest nation on Earth
This is what you actually believe if you follow your argument.

No that would be Russia. And with America they are the last 2 relevant white strongholds in the world.

And yes I know the US is slowly being overrun before you say it but whites still control it mostly.

Nothing more degenerate than making who somebody sleep with your business.

>caring what a man sticks his dick into

Why should I honestly give a fuck. If they don't press their homoness on me do whatever the fuck you want.

>And yes I know the US is slowly being overrun before you say it but whites still control it mostly.
If this was true Romney would be President, as he won over 65% of whites.

>le epic liberal ideology do whatever you like meme
Wish this meme would die.

>Nothing more degenerate than making who somebody sleep with your business.

>eh heh heh just let them be goy
They made it everyone else's business once they started flaunting their mental illness in the streets

>What we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is the reverse shill.
>Go to a conservative website pretending to be a most extreme version of conservatism -- the stormfag
>Troll posters about the righteous sympathy they exhibit for Americans slaughtered on account of sexual orientation
>Disrupt the established narrative that Islam is pure evil by shaming the posters for mourning dead homosexuals

Also

>1 post by this ID

>>Disrupt the established narrative that Islam is pure evil by shaming the posters for mourning dead homosexuals
Islam is evil. Faggotry is evil. Both should go. How is this hard to understand?

BASED

Then I guess it's a matter of degrees.
Which would I rather see, if I had to choose?
50 dead muslims? Or 50 dead American homosexuals?

Bitch, please.