Really mākes you think

Really mākes you think.

>horizon
>get lower

Did you even read this?

2DEEP

what the fuck is this even

Where does the sun go at night?

This guy doesn't know planes follow the curvature of the earth.

Just open flightradar24 and see all the planes from europe flying to america/canada over greenland.

If the earth is flat than why is it night time in some places when it is daytime in others? why would time zones be a thing?

>Where does the sun go at night?
Behind a large nose

If the earth is flat why are different stars and constellations only visible in certain parts of the world? Shouldn't we be looking at the same zone of space?

NASA fakes the Earth with small planet models.

Get a load of these Actornauts and their frickin' fake Moon!

Also, does the Moon really look like it is 237,000 miles away?

Literally. It's true. The earth is flat. There is a dome above us and the bodies all revolve around us. This has huge political implications. Even with the mild spread of this information masses of people are turning to god and will continue to do so.

>behind a large nose.
Sup Forums is always right.

The Jews have convinced you of a globusphere but in reality our sun is much closer and smaller than you think. It's something like 34 miles in diameter. When it 'sets' the sun is simply getting farther away and disappearing beyond your perspective line.

ITT: idiots with 0 understanding of mathematics or geography

What the fuck exactly is the application of this world is not actually round bullshit that it even matters? What could we do knowing the world is this stupid shape that we can't do assuming it's round?

Also why don't the nutjobs who push this shit just do whatever that thing would be instead of babbling like lunatics on the fucking internet?

Why does it get hotter the deeper down we dig?
It should get colder if there's nothing but empty space on the outside.

more like makes you retarded.

daily reminder that believing in the flat earth makes you mudshit-tier retarded

Go out into the desert at night and look at the stars with no light pollution. Those lights in the sky look like you could reach out and pick them like cherries. The stars in reality are not a trillion- jewtillion miles away. More like a few thousand, tops. they exist in the dome, pic related, just like you'd imagine. hella close.

ITT: Kangz Science

Boy, you're really stupid.

>1 post by this ID

Stop feeding the bots for fucks sake already.

>Why even care?!!
Stupid goy. The whole of scientific understanding hinges on the lie that we live on a marble. Without a globe: no big bang, no evolution, we are the center of a created universe. NASA and all scientists will be seen as sham liars and outed, the governments funding these lies will burn.

It literally does not get more profound than this.

My Sup Forums brethren may not be ready for this redpill, but:

I'm willing to accept that the whole establishment is willing to lie to me continualy, like you.

The only "proof" ie "pictures" are fake 100%.

The end result of the world learning Flat Earth is a world where we all believe in God. Atheism goes away.

Tell me that's not something you believe in.

>Dead Thread

Time to post girls!

Pluto's face is ON Pluto? Huh, kinda cool I guess that they named it after a Disney character.

The Earth is flat as tay tay's stomach!

Yeah actually it does you stupid jew. What can you actually do with it?

Lel. Amazing they knew what that outline looked like in the thirties! 80 years before that photo was taken!

I bet if you and me would stand 237,000 miles apart from each other we wouldn't be able to see each other, but according to NASA """scientists""" we can see that moon in the picture from such a distance.

NASA is just another government program to suck up tax dollars and make it bad for everyone.

*like tay tay's ass

This is the premises of a Russian film

Why do I automatically discard and smugly deride such bullshit lunatic farfetched theories, yet automatically believe in them wholeheartedly if they're posted alongside images of Taylor Swift?

What can you do with a globe?
Go to space?
Lel, no. Space literally does not exist.

Flat earth geometry is what everyone from missile coordinators to radar experts. No one ever calculates for curve or rotation.

Every single photo of Earth ever provided by NASA has been a composite. They openly admit this. They use Photoshop to copypaste cloud formations for christsake. Why do you think their logo is a serpent's tongue?

Time to post more girls.

>tfw no flat earth qt gf

this is true. the moon is hella close. the only reason we cant see from antarctica to antarctica is air density.

we are all verifiably and actually children of god. scientifically verifiable. through unity we can get the knowledge out there and watch the globe burn!

were you sure to put sage in all fields. because pic #1 is flat out (kek) fake

It goes into your fridge. Just open it up at night and look.

#6 proves two things for me:
that ships do not disappear bottom-up. but stay on top of water how it would if flat. seconfly. mirages are upside down. long distance pics that would be impossible on round earth would be upside down if they were mirages.

this thread needs more chick pics

bump. check thread check dubs

1) That affect is not called a mirage (a mirage is the illusion of spmething that doesnt actually exist)
2) it only occurs when a ship is beyond the horizon but reflected light is bouncing off of the water, travelling beyond the curvature to the observer. The reflected light is inverted, yes, but the act of it reflecting off of water is what inverts it once again to "right side up"

>off by one.

good night cruel flat world!

may kek be kind to you all.