Tokyo 2020 Olympics will include mixed-gender events

> Tokyo 2020 Olympics will include mixed-gender events

Do you know of any sport that currently allows women to compete against men?

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2017/03/female-athletes-crushed-by-women-who-were-once-men/
twitter.com/missgatkinson/status/408523534093541376
usquidditch.org/events/special/world-cup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tennis and Badminton mixed doubles you silly cunt

schooting stuff

nacra class in yachting and some equitation events

sauce on the girl on the left?

pretty much any team sport? football allows women but they are simply not good enough to qualify. that's why the tournaments are simply football tournaments and not men's football torunaments

Any Shooting stuff. Maybe they introduce some mixed relays in Swimming and Track & Field

Which sport exactly do you think women will have a chance of not getting btfo by men?

Something endurance based, like long distance swimming.

I don't think thats true, an Italian footbal; team tried to sign a good womans player for the memes and it wasn't allowed

In Greece (and in most countries) men and women don't mix in formal events. That's why i asked. I didn't know about tennis and badminton mixed doubles (thanx italanon).

there's tons of meme shit at the olympics that has nothing to do with physical size or strength that women could compete with men at

like archery, shooting, equestrian, table tennis, curling, bobsled and luge, ski jumping etc.

>ski jumping
you americans try your hardest to prove the stereotypes real

whatever, faggot

ski jumping has no interaction between competitors and size gives you no advantage, there's no reason it can't be unisex

if you want to refute that, make an actual argument instead of just memeing

ive never actually done the sport so i could be wrong but it seems to me the whole thing is based on technique and not physical ability, as long as your form is good, you go farther

>archery and shootin
Would get completly rekt.

>equestrian
I don't watch this gay shit, but i think that male's records are better than females.

>table tennis
COMPLETELY REKT.

>curling, bobsled and luge
Nobody gives a shit about those, and they are both from Winter Olympics.

>ski jumping
see

you seriously just think that they "fall" of the ledge and start flying?

>>shootin
>Would get completly rekt.

She would shoot any man out of her way

yeah, but I don't really see the problem in letting them in, even just to have them rekt

Yeah, i think so too. Just allow them in and they will short it out where they are good and where they aren't.

it will also mean some of the shittiest events, like horse and stuff like that, will last half the time

Did I say that? It obviously takes skill or anyone could do it. I just don't understand how being a man, being bigger and stronger makes you better at it. It seems purely technique based, you need proper form to pick up as much speed on the approach while limiting drag, and the same for the actual jump, you need the right timing and form to extend your jump as far as you can.

How does being a man over being a woman help you do that? How does it make you a better ski jumper? Seriously asking.

i'd shoot my semen at her

They Jump off. They don't simply fall down.

the weight and how much speed you can reach make the difference

>being a junglenigger
womens curling has better qts than tennis

do you even read what you write? For it to not matter you're implying that women can jump as hard as men and have better core strength to control their body.

You could say same about basketball. "they just throw the ball in to the basket"

Not true. In the UK women are forbidden by FA to play in competitive games with men after age of 11.

a man would get a better starting push off, similar to bobsled/luge. the extra speed makes a big difference in how far and high they fly.

no way weight makes a meaningful difference or ski jumpers would all be 250+ plus.

are you really this fucking retarded ?

no

compare men and womens marathon times or triathlons

The funny thing is that mixed competition events are already here

wnd.com/2017/03/female-athletes-crushed-by-women-who-were-once-men/

huehuehue

Are you really unaware how weight/mass and inertia work?
Must be b8. No one is that stupid.

KORFBALL 2020

what the fuck am i reading

please stop using the internet to communicate with other people

skeet shooting

I dunno I'm pretty good at shooting my skeet

Holy shit as a amateur/semi professional ski jumper....this has to be bait
hahah no one is this dumb right?

b8 or not, my sides enjoyed the workout.

Diving

>mfw i learned "golf" stands for "genlteman only ladies forbidden" today

>women werent allowed to play at augusta until 2012.

Fake news.

>Brazil was first in flight

now that is some fake news

>tfw imagining 250 lb 5'3 woman ski jumper flying hundreds of feet and exploding upon impact

gemma atkinson
twitter.com/missgatkinson/status/408523534093541376

Perugia tried to sign Birgit Prinz and she turned it down.

women only have an advantage at those in extremely long distances, i think the max distance swimming in the olympics is "only" 10k

>its a plane guys i sweard, fuck if the only witness were my parents and it "flied" only with a ramp

American "engineers".

Unironically quidditch
>usquidditch.org/events/special/world-cup/

oh momma

>table tennis,
You need physical strength to hit the ball like those guys do.

Whats the point? The genders are split in sport because even the best women can't compete with middle of the pack men. The Williams sisters literally got btfo by a guy that was ranked 203rd in the world

>Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager". After Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers, he first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2. Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun"

based

>Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager". After Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers, he first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1

couldn't read much more, holy shit.

In baseball they are allowed, yet no female reached the majors. They would need to be GOAT level to compete with average males and focus on specific playstyles like contact hitter or knuckleball pitcher.

No she wouldn't. The women have less events cause they can't compete at the same level as men. Most of those dudes would rekt her head to head.

>you will live long enough to see a woman get btfo by a tranny in the boxing olympics

What a time to be alive!

What sports? Probably some random sports like..idk, shooting, gymnastics some of those sports?

I absolutely fail to see any reason for this.

Prediction: They will be rating based sports where judges make the decisions who win and they'll give few wins to womyn to further the obvious leftist propaganda

>equestrian
Shouldn't women be better at this than men because they are shorter and lighter?

It isn't really like true horse racing. I think in some events it's more about the skill/control of the horse than charging at full speed for a prolonged distance.

Doing the nasty.

Phelps should get a sex change and win 50 more gold medals

Horses respect them less.

life