This is a thread in which we discuss the Frankish language and culture

Welcome: Franks and their subjects

Not welcome: the guy from Orléans who thinks he's Frankish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSct6NjTRl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Make a thread about the French
>Exclude one of the only self-aware French on this board

I'm sorry, but you just don't fit well in our Frankish culture thread...

reminder that Francia had three capital; Paris, Aachen, Tournai. the first one is in West-Francia, the second one in East-Francia (Germany) and the third one is in the Benelux (Middle-Francia). Each of them were important for the creation of our countries.

Why are you lying lad ? And why are you using the Latin name of France ?

here you go

Even Google agrees with me this time.

>Two French cities vs one Germanic
>Official language : Latin
>Money : Denarius

Looks very Germanic to me

Belgians created the Frankish Empire?

Yes

Tournai is not French. My family come from the area around Tournai too. During the time of the Franks Tournai was Frankish (Old Dutch) speaking. And Latin was the official language because it was understood by every subject.

i swear to god don't you have something better to do

every time someone mentions the franks on this fucking website you pop up and post the same bait

>Tournai wuz Dutch
I know the people of Tournai and i can assure you that they are French.

Video related is a video made by the People of Tournai, the titlle is literally : Tournai, Birthplace of France
youtube.com/watch?v=iSct6NjTRl4

Pannoniafag is a major autist, just ignore him and his unscientific BS

>Pannonianfag

Only my fellow French can me like that

It is Edilfranko for you, serf

>his unscientific BS

Are my claim are backed by academical sources, serf

Fuck off you swarthy cunt

>Only my fellow French can me like that

Only my fellow French can call me like that

>Are my claim are backed by academical sources, serf

All my claims are backed by academical sources, serf

>swarthy
My skin is certainly paler than yours, shitskin

If your referencing to blondcuck hair, then indeed i don't have them

I am a Frank after all, and not a Gayllo-Roma

How does it feel to be a serf m8 ?

I'm ginger you idiot, and stop with your inferiority complex bullshit. Yes the Franks were blonde Germanic s, yes northern French (above the Loire river) are celto-germanics, France has all kind of Europeans as it has been raped by swarthy Italians like you and blonde Germanic s, nothing to be ashamed of, we still dominated all of Europe for 1500 years.

>i'm ginger you idiot

Gayllo-Roma confirmed

>Yes the Franks were blonde Germanic

You're in full denial

Pic related is an actual Frank(read French)

>yes northern French (above the Loire river) are celto-germanics,

No
>as it has been raped by swarthy Italians like you
I can trace back my ancestry since 1500-1600, i have no Roma blood in me whatsoever

And French are related to Brown and Black haired Pannonian people from the Bronze Age

See :
eurogenes.blogspot*fr/2014/10/ancient-genomes-from-great-hungarian*html (replace * with .)
If you're a blondcuck(less than 20% of the French pop) you're a Gayllo-Roman shitskin

You're women are whores btw All "French" women that racemix are blondhaired, cuckery lie in your genes

>by academical sources
...no younger than 2000 years of age
I'll let you know that I'm a an Upper Left Rhiner, therefore genetically closer to more of the French than for example East and North Germans, at least according to most K=n admixture plots.
But I still think you're a cunt, for some reason totally obsessed with us. None of us here have negative feelings about the frogs in general, the few that have the historical knowledge of ancient Gallia, Austrasia etc (less than 1%) generally have a positive feeling desu
I'm personally a South-Westerner, possibly Huguenot surname, 1.90m, dark blonde and green-eyed, so I see myself as Celto-Germanic, or an exact intermediate of the Old Franks. We've always been here (centre of La Tène and Hallstatt cultures), so give me none of that "Pannonia" crap

>we still dominated all of Europe for 1500 years
Not you, Roma subhuman

We, Brown haired and Dark haired Franks, did it

The only thing you did is to sully our noble bloodine with your cuckgenes
>I'm personally a South-Westerner, possibly Huguenot surname, 1.90m, dark blonde and green-eyed, so I see myself as Celto-Germanic, or an exact intermediate of the Old Franks

You're a Gaulish that collaborated with the Anglos to make France collapse, as Ronsard said, Hugenots need to be deal with the Sword

Pic related removed you btw, notice something ???

>But I still think you're a cunt, for some reason totally obsessed with us

You're the destoyer of Europe and sully our rightful land with your presence, a lot of my family was killed by you too

Meh I'm kinda proud I have free thinkers in my family tree and not just cucks to the papacy
Also we've been killing each other anyway since 843, that's what made both cunts strong

It literally was. The dialect they spoke there was Dutch and the city itself was Dutch before 1830.

>Also we've been killing each other anyway since 843
This is parly why hate you

You try to link us to the land like Prussians linked you to Germany, but it doesn't work for French; we French weren't created by a state but created states, these states may have collapsed like the Monarchy or the various republics but we existed before and after them.
>wewuzing again

And what happened to these "Dutch" did they all disapeated ? Or did the Evil Walloons genocide them ?

>This is parly why hate you

This is partly why i hate you*

Some of them adopted the Picardian language and others moved to the north. (Tournai is very close to the language border)

How do you explain the people of Tournai looks like French btw ? Did the French rape the Dutch there ?

It's actually the other way round.

This girl is obsessed with Land Rover cars
Is it autism? did vaccines do this?

I am proud we have our famous ikibey-tier french autist in this board.

Make way for the TRUE Franks

In german france is called frankreich :(

the Franks were 100% French you Germanic piggu