Did any of the Orlando victims actually exist?

I'm going through the list of Orlando victims: cityoforlando.net/blog/victims/ and I'm searching Google to see if they existed. I'm finding very little to prove that these victims were real people.

Specifically, I'm setting the time range for the search result to be earlier than June 1 2016, and I'm trying variations of the names (with and without middle initial).

For example, take Antonio Davon Brown. archive.is/tuCi0

> Brown, 29, was a 2008 graduate of Florida A&M University. He was a criminal justice major from Cocoa Beach who took part in the school's ROTC program, the university said.

So I should be able to Google his name with ROTC or Florida A&M and find something prior to June 2016. But there's no results at all. Nothing for

> "antonio brown" -orlando -29 rotc
> "antonio davon brown" -orlando -29 rotc

(Have to reject orlando and his age from results, because google still showing death results with wrong date.)

I'm trying other names. Here's a unique one in the victim list, "Tevin Eugene Crosby". Surely he exists online?

> "Tevin Eugene Crosby" -orlando -25
nothing: google.com/webhp?tbm=#tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:1/1/2001,cd_max:6/1/2016&q="Tevin Eugene Crosby" -orlando -25
> "Tevin Crosby" -orlando -25

I feel like I'm going crazy. Please, someone double check my results.

So far, off the victim list, I've checked

> Stanley Almodovar III
> Amanda Alvear
> Oscar A Aracena-Montero
> Rodolfo Ayala-Ayala
> Antonio Davon Brown
> Darryl Roman Burt II
> Tevin Eugene Crosby

Only one of those seven I've checked so far seem real: Amanda Alvear (pic related: instagram account, the woman who snapchatted when the shots started). From the names I've searched so far, she's the only person I believe to be a victim.

Some of these people have to be real. What is going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dV-dE46JD3k
fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/158765221-story
wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/former-detroit-police-officer-who-lost-son-in-orlando-attack-talks-about-the-mass-shooting
bizjournals.com/tampabay/news/2016/06/13/jpmorgan-chase-ceo-deeply-saddened-about-death-of.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Wud the fug

Explain this

bump

Most likely, no. The Orlando massacre is just a jewish scheme to grab guns and establish a police state.

dont let this die. gays are notoriously fond of social media.

Bump

youtu.be/dV-dE46JD3k

It was understandable with the Sandy Hook shooting how nothing would show up online since they were kids, but considering these victims make up the subset of the population most likely to use social media religiously it's kind of creepy not being able to find much on these people.

Bump. Keep going op, this is good work.

Bump

shill sliding in full effect

damn too bad she died, she was making good progress

it's a shame more fatties can't apply themselves like this

So was this a false flag or not?

people don't use their names for grindr accounts

Of course she had to be fat

I think we're being raided right now

Any of you have any photos of the victims? We can reverse image search those too. Try newspapers, magazines, online posts, etc.

i've found a few of the supposed victims on social media but they could easily just be fake accounts.

i'm pretty sure the people capable of organizing these hoaxes has the ability to make countless number of fake profiles

here is one
instagram.com/thedruproject

this is supposed son of the horrible acting crying mother. interesting profile name

Facebook, etc and records should exist though?

Any photos of the aftermath? I could believe the shooting was staged, but the deaths could be real

also i found Tevin Crosby on Goybook

Angel L. Candelario-Padro does not exist.

**Ay Yoo, Hold Up**
*checks skin color*
travels to middle east
*Confirms skin color is middle eastern*
So you be sayin that cryin white mutha be having adopted faggot son from Syria?

*Smacks lips*
*Rolls blunt*

Maybe she doesn't have any social media? I know this is very unlikely, but we'll need more than at least one fake victim to make this a viable conspiracy.

>instagram.com/thedruproject
OP:confirmed retard

If we can't find any info on the 50 dead Fags this whole thing is bs. The gay people I know update Snapchat/Twitter/kikebook every five fucking minutes

Juan Chevez-Martinez does not exist.

Here they are.

To be fair nothing comes up when I search my own name

Deonka Deidra Drayton does not exist.

Finally a thread that is not a plebbit/shill thread

One of the guys that was partner with one of the dead was on the news. He claimed that the deceased was his partner and they bought a house together. That should be was to verify.

Bump

Goddamnit not this again.

fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/158765221-story

was the guy that went to my school fake? will the wake on thursday be fake?

This. Fucking Sup Forums is reaching.

Check for graduation lists. Sometimes they are posted. I find it hard to believe local papers don't have any of the graduated deceased names (either from HS or college)

try bing or another engine. GOOGLE is working with hillary.

My theory is that there were SOME real victims. Amanda Alvear is the obvious one. Most are not.

Look at the obituaries! So few results! Why haven't more friends posted there! If you know someone who died in their 20s, you know that many people comment.

Look at the obituary comment content! They're almost completely all generic!

proof? name?

let us know

Proof of wake or GTFO.

Lets say this all was fake. Lets pretend for a minute that you all are right, and this was an elaborate staged event. First, why would they stage it? It would be easier just to cause someone to go shoot up a gay club. Also, why a gay club, and a muslim shooter? Wouldn't they rather have a white male be the shooter, if this was all true? I just don't see how you guys can logically believe this.

Not to break the conspiracy theory thing.
But
>Florida
>Puerto Rican night
>papers
Bunch of illegal faggots.
Or master conspirators.

>more than 300 million people in the US
>somehow we have a guy in this very specific thread telling us his friend died on that very specific club

My son's dad who works at nintendo says you're full of shit

Nigger

OP why are you not using a PEOPLE search engine like pipl.com
you dont even know what the fuck you're doing
take your meds

And these are some of the most obnoxious and egotistical gays there are.
The fact that there is nothing is too much.

I can't spell his last name right, since he took his mother's last name after the divorce, but the father of one of the victims is a retired Detroit cop named Mark Bando. That name is in some of the news coverage. I have known Mark for years since he wrote several books on my division's actions in WWII and has led several tour groups past the battle sites in Normandy, Holland, and the Bulge.

Bump

I've met one of the victims. Shane Tomlinson. Can confirm he existed.

If I died, it would be next to impossible to find anything out on me.

With as many guns and as much hate exists... why is it so hard to believe?

wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/former-detroit-police-officer-who-lost-son-in-orlando-attack-talks-about-the-mass-shooting

>more than 300 million people in the US
And you're not one of them

I live in orlando, and I know some of the victims...
the list isnt bullshit. people really were murdered.

things that arent completely clear:
how many shooters,
were there two separate shooting locations.
Motive.

I know everybody here is trying to find conspiracy shit going on but at the most this could be a false flag to put a heavy hand on assault weapon shit. This impacted us pretty intensely and I will let pol know if I find anything useful.

Hillary probably staged it to make Trump look bad.
>gun control
>Gay rights (kind of)
I don't really know what to say about the Muslim shooter.

So if it was staged she wouldn't of used a Muslim, retard. The government wouldn't either.

These people have hollow life's because they are fucking fags. They are naturally hollow.

Orlando here.

I didn't know any of these people personally but two different friends on fb lost friends. And my neighbor said one of the victims worked with him. And he and his boyfriend or husband were both killed.

Plus there were at least a couple of theme park workers killed. And that can be confirmed because they work with dozens of other people that would know if it wasn't true.

I wish I was that dolphin so I could cummy in mummy

>the more this thread stays alive the more people who knew some of the dead will show up

Guy is based as fuck. Sucks his son was murdered.

>prove trump right about muslims
>hillary

She not that dumb leaf.

Best way to find out is orando fl obituaries

some people on the roof? You realize that is not the club right?

> but considering these victims make up the subset of the population most likely to use social media

That's a terrible assumption to make. Not many people who socialize at clubs necessarily socialize using social media. Even so they probably wouldn't use services where they have to use a real name.

The number of retard-tier assumptions you are making is staggering. Please go tinfoil yourself elsewhere.

I hate to be that guy, but a friend's cousin died.

You realize you don't have to post an obituary right??

And why would people even do it for such an out of date media, they make you pay for it.

You would be able to get their names and FB account. When people die a flood of people tag and comment on their FB.

>wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/former-detroit-police-officer-who-lost-son-in-orlando-attack-talks-about-the-mass-shooting

this guys son is
instagram.com/thedruproject

They could have been illegal, undocumented immigrants. Nobody would know they were missing.

The bullets at the scene don't add up for one shooter.

But Miguel Angel Honorato seems to exist, at least. Makes me feel less crazy.

>search names on facebook
>they all have accounts with activity before the shooting on June 13th
ok

use ur brain, this is all about ramping up shit for the upcoming election dude. nothing too crazy has happened recently for Hillary or Trump to spew shit about. now they have new material to incorporate into their agendas. gay night club: lgbt shit/rights, Muslim man: immigration/islamophobia, shooting: gun control. look at the big picture

Post pic of proof you are in Orlando or we have to assume code shill.

Anons, is Lena Dunham the gatekeeper for non-feminists celebrities to "become" feminists in a public way?

so many people in this thread that knew a victim.
what are the odds?

ayyyy lmao you saw us

Post Proof or we ahve to assume your a shill.

If anyone of you can prove any existed post a pic of proof.

Ignore anyone claiming with out pic.

this is all about hyping up shit for the election. nothing too crazy has happened recently for Hillary or Trump to spew shit about. now they have new material to incorporate into their agendas. gay night club: lgbt shit/rights, Muslim man: immigration/islamophobia, shooting: gun control. the fact that they were mostly poc & Hispanic: more race issues. look at the big picture

>Trump isn't just another part of the elites game. Choosing a Muslim over a white man gives fire to both sides of the election race

Holy shit. I can't handle all the coincidences.

Only garbage results for Anthony Luis Laureano Disla.

>I'm friend of one of the fags who died there but I'm not going to provide any evidence out of respect
>You will be a huge asshole if you ask me for a pic

Motive is obvious, killer was a derranged homophobe under federal protection because he was Muslim. Did you really think the little girls of Rotherham would be raped for decades by Muslims hiding behind accusations of Islamophobia, yet somehow gays were special and wouldn't receive their own treatment as mandated by the Quran, with the open collusion of your multicultural leaders?

My girlfriend's brother died. I know you all want to believe it's some sort of conspiracy, but it's real, and it happened.

Is it possible the video is flipped? Meaning they're actually walking left, and away? Or maybe recreated for journalists after the fact? I'm all for conspiracy theories, but if this is all a setup for Obongo to go for gun control I may not be able to handle it.

This happens every time people start questioning what happened. It would be a lot less unsettling if the people who knew the victims would POST SOME EVIDENCE instead of recycling the same "yeah I knew a guy who knew a guy" shit every time.

Nigger literally everyone has a Facebook or some shit

bizjournals.com/tampabay/news/2016/06/13/jpmorgan-chase-ceo-deeply-saddened-about-death-of.html

Dimon even sent out an internal email to all JPMC employees. I got it. I guarantee you they wouldn't just make this kid up. Stop assuming everything is a conspiracy theory, we've got bigger problems to deal with, like chemtrails.

Post a link to his facebook account.

Just like Sandy Hoax

Yeah, it was Latin Night for fuck sake, they were probably illegal.

Also, have you tried the white pages or anything else commonly used to dox people?

>103 victims
>if he is a 0 tier operator ~4 magazines
>this is untrue
>also its 5.56
>its loud, the lights, the carnage, the gore
>so maybe 4-6 bullets per victim
>anywhere between 400-600 bullets
>now somewhere between 15-20 30rd mags
>while carrying an explosive
>in the june heat of miami in a night club

uh....something is definitely up, but i can't be fucked to care, probably another FBI sponsored terrorist.