Atheism General: Creationism Edition

ITT: We post memes and discuss how retarded creationism is. Seriously, how can anyone believe this horseshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_history_of_life
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-1/
necsi.edu/projects/evolution/evidence/evidence_intro.html
livescience.com/48199-worlds-oldest-cave-art-photos.html
wikiislam.net/wiki/Flat_Earth_and_the_Quran
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because
>nothing
>blow up into something
>and that something turned into dinosaurs
>who died
>and some animals
>evolved into us
Is so much better right?

Everything needs to be created.

aalewis go back to plebbit

>Canadian
Read this leaf

Ok

>New Zealand
>Reddit accusation
Fuck off normie

For leafy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_history_of_life

Read what?

all that shit happening over 15 billion years is easier to believe than 6 days.

Read this
The earth isn't that old so it's impossible

>Not a metaphor

The time taken by God to get the universe created was summarized into a week, to correlate with the sabbath.

It isn't a metaphor, stop this meme

This is a long shot but,

...Joe? Is that you?

yes it was. a day for god could be millions of years for us.

>The earth isn't that old so it's impossible
you were talking about the big bang as well, moron.

>Everything in the holy texts I find stupid is a metaphor
>the rest is true because I said so

refute this nigga

The age of the earth and the age of the Universe are not mutually exclusive.

>Read Genesis
Already read it. Was the most boring read EVER. How much of a retard do you have to be to take it as actual history? Read similar mythology it all sounds the same

No
No it's not, this is why Christianity is dying. If genesis was a metaphor then is god a metaphor also? Was anything in the bible real?
Either way it never happened
THIS! Just say you're an atheist

Not believing in God doesn't necessarily mean believing in anything else.

What did they mean by this?

That's just your opinion

>read it in English
>can only speak one language
>ignorant of history
>ignorant of everything
>seems to be okay with this
>is okay with not knowing

Maybe they meant to gas all you Austrian shitposting fucks? But for real everybody discusses religion on here. Who cares?

I'm actually agnostic

pretty sure LEAF is just trying to out-shitpost aussieland again.

Ok

>Ignorant of history
How so.

I didn't mean you specifically, I meant when people say so and so is just a metaphor, who are you to decide that? Why that specific part?

No I'm not, I'm a Christian

So you fags really get together to talk about your lack of beliefs? Or is this a slide thread?

>If genesis was a metaphor then is god a metaphor also?
No, and I don't know why you make that assumption.

>Was anything in the bible real?
It depends on what you're talking about. The Bible is a collection of stories, poems, historical accounts, etc. not just a chronological depiction of historical events.

i thought Canada was supposed to be a first world country?

It's demonstrably a metaphor because none of it happened. There's a reason none of your views are taken seriously by any scientific center.

>Dipshit can't even read the title
Read the title nigga
>Creationism edition
We're here to see the freakshow AKA creationists

Genesis happened, you don't have to believe it but it did

>center
You can keep denying it all you want, it won't change the fact that it happened

>Genesis happened, you don't have to believe it but it did

I won't.

>You can keep denying it all you want, it won't change the fact that it happened
This is what I say to you about evolution

*Citation needed

You tell me. We have roughly 6000 years of recorded history. Do you mean to say you have a great understanding of history? Don't lie.

There's zero evidence evolution happened, even scientists don't believe it they it say it's a theory, a theory with zero evidence if back it up.
And here's your source

What a coincidence that we have 6000 years of recorded history, and the earth is around 6000 years old also

you can't be serious

>babby can't into scientific terminology

Fair understanding. Obviously I'm not sitting over here acting like a fucking scholar who knows everything about every civilization ever.

>Just a theory
A theory is a fact in science leaf
necsi.edu/projects/evolution/evidence/evidence_intro.html

Sorry cretard we have drawings older than that
livescience.com/48199-worlds-oldest-cave-art-photos.html

I am

Incoming Christfags REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

educate yourself my dude

Then how come these theories need to be updated every decade?
They're wrong that's why

I read my bible every day

>Take common sense
>Brand it as Satanism
Okay.

They undergo revisions, but the theory is still the same just alterations of minor details. Are you sure you're not baiting?

you're no better than mohammad who thinks the earth is flat cause the quaran says so.

The more you learn to closer you will come to believing in God.

The earth is not flat and the Qu'ran doesn't say that either.

The bible says rapists should be put to death
I can't lie it's a sign, no I am not baiting.
Islam is a satanic cult

>the Qu'ran doesn't say that either

It does, my dear friend abdul

wikiislam.net/wiki/Flat_Earth_and_the_Quran

> Criticizes the world's biggest larp(s) based on world's of the oldest works
> larp shitty modern works instead

Atheism

There is no true explanation of creation. or at least confirmed.

What's convinced you of belief in the Christian God?

While atheists have no problem mocking young earth creationists, the majority of us will not even consider the possibility that race differences could go more than skin deep.

>the majority of us will not even consider the possibility that race differences could go more than skin deep.
Save it for the next "Nigger hate thread"

Its funny how atheists are the most "progressive" people on the planet and deny science's basic principle of survival of the fittest and the practicality of both eugenics and population control as the greatest tools for human advancement and evolution.

Many things. Many steps are necessary. First you have to come to believe a God could exist. If you aren't there yet nothing will change your mind. After that though, Jesus is the one who convinced me.

Since the second half of the 20th century, many anthropologists have rejected the notion of race as having any validity in the study of human biology.

And all of them are liars. So what?

thanks for proving my point

why are you on Sup Forums? are you hiding in the closet like all those mormons lately filling up your mind with filth?

>First you have to come to believe a God could exist. If you aren't there yet nothing will change your mind
Whoa whoa. You have to convince me of that first. Besides that's an irrelevant question.

>Jesus convinced me
I read the Gospels and was bored to tears. Can you give me some Jesus juice to convince me.

I would discuss if it were on an actual race thread. However I agree with Italian user

I don't think we have Mormons in Canada, and I just enjoy coming here for discussion. I go on Sup Forums sometimes and /fit/ but I don't really like that they're gay so I don't go there often.
You can have decent discussions on Sup Forums I don't just post in Christian threads

It's only slightly less retarded than believing a sky wizard made you.

It's an evolution thread and you are claiming that human evolution magically stopped the exact instance some humans left africa and that neanderthal genes have no influence whatsoever
and the arguments of these anthropologists the italian referenced to basically boil down to semantics and
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I don't have to convince you of anything. I'm not obligated to be your baby sitter. If you want to know something, find it out. Unless you are incapable of doing such a thing? I'm sure you are not.

you are still filling your mind with filth - is that really what god want's you to do? fat shaming is quite a thing on fit and pol is full of satirical racism. I won't judge you but perhaps you should rethink it.

I am a Christian but I think it would be funny if you called yourself The Worlds Oldest Religion on your OP from now on, I think the trolling would be hilarious.

Typological and hierarchical models of race have increasingly been rejected by scientists in favour of models of societal development based on geographical origin.

>creationism
>god created everything directly by hand, including humans
>therefore specifically created humans to be able to breed at 12~ years old
Shouldn't creationists support pedophilia then? I mean to denounce pedophilia would be the same as denouncing your god's own intended creation/design. I mean I guess it would explain all the pedo priests, as they are supposed to be the religious authorities it makes sense that they acknowledge and accept god's design. Any christcucks here care to explain yourselves?

I don't like the sexually explicit photos posted here so I hide those posts, but if you ignore those threads you can find good information on fitness that has helped me personally. Fat shaming isn't exactly a bad thing though, to be fat is to destroy Gods creation, it's important we take care of our bodies. It's a bad thing I suppose to bully people but it's different from shaming, I don't agree with their bullying though.
Racism is just being realistic, I understand Sup Forums wants blacks lynched and stuff which isn't right but there's nothing wrong with saying the average black is usually fitter and the average white is usually more intelligent. That's how God made us

The body is too small usually to be able to safely give birth at that age, they might be capable of it but it doesn't mean they should.

The children are up late tonight, aren't they?

What does that have to do with god's own intended design? Right now you're imposing your own human opinion on why god's design is flawed and shouldn't be adhered to. Are you some kind of heretic?

God's design was for no one to have sex unless they were bound to each other.

ХУЙ

It's not flawed and I didn't say it's flawed. This process starts when they start to go through puberty, which is when they go from being a girl to being a woman and can safely have children.

Creationism might be wrong, but not knowing there is a creator is retarded.
Literally 17 year olds and redditors in here thinking that science can't be the observation of God's work.
Take your own life, please.

I would assume 'no sex until marriage' is still a thing among religious communities.

With modern medicine a 12 year old would be guaranteed to safely have children via C-section, if not just naturally anyway. So shouldn't people like you be rejoicing that god's design can now be fully enjoyed and be protesting for pedo rights?

My ex turned into a fundamentalist crazy and believed that everything in the bible was completely literal. I guess she always thought that way but I never realized how stupid she really was. Anyway, the only way I sort of accept the bible version of creation is when taken as a metaphor, that each "day" equated to millions of years. Anyone who believes it was literally 6 days is a confirmed low IQ subhuman.

And why? Could it be an attempt to restore a ruined image after WW2? Aren't they purposely ignoring evidence of brain differences and refusing to research in this direction? Isn't it objectively clear to anyone with eyes that there are physiological race differences that go far beyond skin color to anyone who has eyes?

A C section goes against what God had intended for women when they give birth
She doesn't sound crazy, she actually sounds very intelligent. The bible did happen it's the truth

>Having relationships
If it was really made in six days, how would you know?
Were you there, my man?
Could god have put fossils and stars and other evidence of the "earth is billions of years old" theory there to ruse us?
If the earth was actually created 5 minutes ago, how could you prove otherwise pham?

The problem is that the Jews conflated their creation myths with a Greek understanding of History.

You realize the Old Testament is written by old Jews?

Nah she was dumb AF. Same as you desu senpai. Please don't reproduce.

Do you have a bible citation for that?

In any case you could also argue that god intended 12 year old pregnancies to carry risk so what's the problem? Why support human laws which go against god's will?

This is the most ill represented verse in the bible. Think about the times. People wernt marrying for "love" they were marrying to find someone to take care of you and procreate. This verse basically says "You raped her? You took her innocence? Well now you have to marry her and take care of her as long as you live".

It wasnt about "oppression" it was about righting a wrong.

>And why? Could it be an attempt to restore a ruined image after WW2?

It started well before that, since the discussion about the ancient egypt rulers race started.

>Aren't they purposely ignoring evidence of brain differences and refusing to research in this direction?

But they don't, I think you're misunderstanding the whole situation

>Isn't it objectively clear to anyone with eyes that there are physiological race differences that go far beyond skin color to anyone who has eyes?

Ofc but the social and cultural fabric in which they're raised is way more important that the race itself. There're many variables, genes are just one of them.

What's wrong with that? All Christians were Jews at one point, we split off though, they have some things right but I believe Islam also believes in Genesis, which makes sense because it happened.
I'll have as many kids as I can afford :)

>bible laws are time-dependent
So how come jesus hasn't dropped by to give us a 2016 update on outdated bible laws? Could it perhaps be that the book and everything in it was written by a bunch of sandniggers a couple thousand years ago?

Is the Bible mythology kino?

>“I will greatly multiply your pain in childbearing;
in pain you shall bring forth children,
yet your desire shall be for your husband,
and he shall rule over you.”
It's in genesis 3:16
Stop trying to justify your sick fantasies, a 12 year old girl cannot make a good mother when she herself is still a child

>implying God gives a fuck about any of us

I'm not denying any sort of higher power, but yall seriously overestimate your importance in the overall scheme of things. Just admit you were swindled by Jews and stop trying to block humanity's progress because science doesn't fit your beliefs.

>block progress
Are you insinuating that degeneracy is "progress"?
Care to illustrate something that Catholicism has ""blocked"" in the last 20 years that wasn't literally faggot marriage and infant murder?