Mfw Rogue One literally ends with Vader chasing the rebels through a white hallway...

>mfw Rogue One literally ends with Vader chasing the rebels through a white hallway, like the beginning of the first movie
Isn't it supposed to be set a year before Star Wars, or something? It feels like it takes place about five seconds before pic related.

Leias Tantive IV uses hyperspace to jump away at the end, vader probably had to chase after her

Can't imperial ships make the jump to hyperspace? It shouldn't take him a year to catch up. I was literally waiting for him and his stormtroopers to blast through the door, like they did in ANH. They even used the same camera angles to draw comparisons to that scene.

They can and they can also project interdictor fields to prevent ships from warping.

The scene in the movie is just there because none of the new directors or writers ever saw the original trilogy.

Are you stupid?

37 threads

Please fuck off.

>Isn't it supposed to be set a year before Star Wars, or something?
No
>It feels like it takes place about five seconds before pic related.
That's because that ship that you see take off is the same one you see Vader board in EP IV,

There's literally the time between Leia getting away and Vader giving chase and catching her in between, no more.

Probably something like 30min to 1-2 hours. At most half a day.

Honest to god you're either b8ing or retarded

>It shouldn't take him a year to catch up.
It doesn't take a year for him to catch him. Where are you getting that from?

>I haven't seen any of the movies and just want to shitpost to fit in

This. Vader's ship should have been able to prevent the jump to hyperspace. This was a huge oversight on the part of the writers.

>>So original. Much stars. Very wars.

I was *slightly* drunk when I watched the movie because my local theater serves beer. The ship that Vader boarded at the end looked just like Tantive IV, and Leia was literally on the ship. Were Vader and Leia on the same ship at the end, or did I miss something?

Rogue One ends minutes before ANH begins. If there was a year between events, why would Leia still only have the plans on that single CD? She puts it in R2D2 because that's the only copy. If she had even a few minutes of spare time, they would make copies of the plans.

>Paying $12 for a pint of beer.

Yeah but $49 for the crab legs is fine, right?

Does anything said at the start of New Hope conflict with them fleeing an attack on an Imperial world?
Do I wrongly remember Leia saying 'This is a peaceful diplomat ship, you ain't got shit on us'

>You're a rebel
>We're on a diplomatic mission to Alderan!
Bitch, I literally just saw your ship detach from a fucking Battle Frigate in the middle of an assault on an Imperial base.

>Hope

The prequels should've started with episode 2 as episode 1 and episode 3 could've been Vader fucking jedi up for a whole episode. Fucking Lucas

This

Why in the fuck would he completely skip the best part?

I hope this is bait

if not you're a retard

I would make it like 'The World War Z' - the book, not the shitty movie. A collection of 10-15 minute scenarios in which jedi try to fight back, flee, establish a base or protect something and inevitably get fucked by Vader.

Yes. Where the fuck are R2-D2 and C3-PO if that is the Tantive IV

They're hiding in the ship you dunce, like they are in IV

This is still an issue though