So he or they're satanists (i'm drunk and i figured this out)

1 Mountain
2 Butterfly
3 Veiling
4 The Undergloom
5.Caim
6 Percy
7 Brimstone
8 Old Death
9 Descending
10 Ninth Circle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOv26-WHAgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally has president of hell as title, percy must be percy shelley say no more occult demonic worship. brimstone as in fires of hell and you descending into ninth circle of hell. mountain of purgatory. butterfly is probably mk ultra and she is shhh illumanity and the veiling is probably alluding the veil of secrecy. I thought it was a harmless sex appeal to put a blonde on the cover but this band is sick luciferian worship. if you listen to this you are casually embracing going to hell, it prbaly has tones to make you depressed and tricks you with her beauty and oh it's nice ambient music. the artists probably don't even produce this themselves, what ambient artist is seriosuly working with a model like her, anyone making drone ambient is total nerd get real

>The Undergloom
"You know no man dispatches me into the undergloom against my fate; no mortal, either, can escape his fate, coward or brave man, once he comes to be."

truly can't even enjoy soundscape new age ambien music now because satanism is everywhere, what a shit planet

"Caim is a great president, taking the form of a thrush, but when he putteth on man's shape, he answereth in burning ashes, carrieng in his hand a most shape swoord, he maketh the best disputers, he giveth men the understanding of all birds, of the lowing of bullocks, and barking of dogs, and also of the sound and noise of waters, he answereth best of things to come, he was of the order of angels, and ruleth thirtie legions of divels."

Shut the fuck up Lou

Literally every famous musician partakes in babylonian satanic rituals to maintain wealth and power

now it overtakes every genre even what you think is safe lo-fi is infiltrated and seducing you with darkness, maybe beginning innocent and then the fire becomes it and you are lured in to a place where you see your artist lifestyle as drugs and sex and the flames ignite within you that this is the way to pleasure and naked wanton lustful empty darkness overtakes it and then it all seems like there is nothing but the music, it is mind control

>7 Brimstone
"he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb."

everything to mock the true god

Friendly reminder that if you want wholesome, non-satanic ambient in the style of Sadye, listen to oliviaway and blank embrace.

what ever in the world makes you belive she is not evil

who? oliviaway or blank embrace?
I don't see any satanic symbolism in any of their works.

you don't see very much, heathens and pagans abound. this genre is open to darkness through false peace and spiritualism, a gateway for evil. she may begin innocently and become taken over and become an mk ultra slave like sadye which is channeled from satan. it is black flat evil through false serenity. she has had her psyche splintered and is looking into you as you change with her to be nothing, unable to hear god's voice and only this music for lost souls

do not be deceive by beauty, it is another gateway to music that is seemingly natural but encourages pagan darkness and belief in nothing but tones that steal the sound space to hear the real voice of light

this iOS the worst of the band's work of hz frequency crafted to bring one into satan's presence and lose purpose of light by god's design.this sex salve signals to be quiet and listen only to hellish soundscapes and remove the sensitivy to hear hthwe lightness and feel only its false peace that crashes into nothingness and takes the listener's energy lower full of negative thoughts and become one with desolation of satan. it should be banned from all streaming services

>10 Ninth Circle
"If he was once as handsome as he now
is ugly and, despite that, raised his brows
against his Maker, one can understand
how every sorrow has its source in him!
I marveled when I saw that, on his head,
he had three faces: one – in front – bloodred;
and then another two that, just above
the midpoint of each shoulder, joined the first…
Beneath each face of his, two wings spread out,
as broad as suited so immense a bird:
I’ve never seen a ship with sails so wide.
They had no feathers, but were fashioned like
a bat’s; and he was agitating them,
so that three winds made their way out from him –
and all Cocytus froze before those winds.
He wept out of six eyes; and down three chins,
tears gushed together with a bloody froth.
Within each mouth – he used it like a grinder –
with gnashing teeth he tore to bits a sinner,
so that he brought much pain to three at once."

wtf is this thread you psycho

RUH ROH

A good christian boy wouldn't get drunk.
Satanism is one thing, and I don't deny there are legit satanists, but stop pretending that only christians can be moral and not degenerate, when plenty of christians fuck kids and kill people.

mutherfuck me, when i lose my mind i want it to be like *this*

that's not christianity that's just insanity

QUICK HELP
I LISTENED TO SADYE'S ALBUM IN FULL AND I FEEL FRIKKIN SICK GUYS

I COULDN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT, IT WAS LIKE PERPETUALLY FALLING ASLEEP BUT REMAINING LUCID AT. ALL. TIMES.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY SOUL LADS HELP

You're sucking your anus into your crown chakra without realizing it.

that was meant for you

what the fuck is all this about? a new meme?

heh, the kid thinks it's a meme.

Satan rules all... it is no surprise the artists of this genre are on the winning team. The devil has always been a great entertainer. You, the listeners have joined the Devils ranks. Revel in the glory that is the one true God: Satan.

Album is Dante inspired but OP sauce or I call bullshit on your theory, there's an interview with the guy where he talks about having a spiritual experience that is not Satanism unless you are fundamentalist and think any experience is demons

is this what you are referring to bc, if this would be called an interview it's really just conversation, but i know people for whom if they heard someone talk like this it would be "oh but how do you know it wasn't a demon, pretending to be good" etc. christian or otherwise youtube.com/watch?v=QOv26-WHAgA

either way fascinating, was really incredible just hearing a musician talk about their very specific process which was inspiring me as a musician myself. very smart guy. the cover artwork sure is misleading!

this is patrician af thank you OP and thanks for backstory even if it's your horsespoo interpretation paints a breedy good picture for the music, i would not have researched track names to surmise that it had any meaning at all. this with the artist dialog vid next to the record actually adds up because he is very spiritual and eloquent so your theory that there was intentional titling and so forth works but he is not satanist, that is laughable. i still enjoyed reading, you're looney tunes.

i didn't know what was happening when ninth circle came on, i thought my speakers were busted at first. the quote about cocytus the ice lake as explanation from the inferno helped that to make more sense, i never knew that hell actually is frozen. track sounds like you're there.

thank you for taking the time. this board is beyond hope but i like the nuggets that pop up, even if this is not traditionally-speaking a genre i have ever found to be interesting, this was an experience crafted by someone with great care and i enjoyed it.

what the fuck is this related to im sorry there's like 8 posters in this thread and none of it makes any goddamn sense. can i get a bogdanoff tier quick rundown on this

>what a shit planet
It is with you here

schizo threda

no one really understands but this helped me a lot, i'm new to this schizophrenia

This is pretty good viral marketing actually, not even mad

i'm new 2: schizophrenia

honestly satanic memes aside, as far as ambient/drone goes... this stuff is kinda drawn out and boring most of the tones/textures go nowhere.

Yeah like totally bruh you really listened to the whole 2 hour album just now. One of you guys is in every Sadye thread m8. You ain't listened to it at least twice, don't bother. There's music you can't hear yet. There's silence you can't hear yet. It takes time to click.

if youre talking to me...i've had vermilye and sadye for weeks when they first started getting shilled here. it's boring stuff.

which ones do you recommend

Maybe you have to be in the right headspace to enjoy them, I think they're wonderful. I recommend Reidy or Amdurer as much more accessible ambient music by them. My favorite is called Hodes, it has some stupid shit I could do without but all the tracks have beats, there's smoother ones like Star Frog and weird experimental beats like Smartiesss and then Lonniesquares sounds like massive beat machine and really layered and exciting. Also Deire is great, actually that might be my favorite but that is all fucked up and crazy. Those are of the ones I know, I'm just beginning to discover their discography. Sadye did not make any sense to me but was shilled quite a bit and so I kept playing it and then one day it msde sense on big speakers, it was like I never had heard it before and it blew me away. They're a crazy underrated act, hope more people find them. Obviously a lot of shitposting here because of the covers but they're the real thing. The music videos are what got me more interested, maybe check those because there's some with beats like Cindy's Christmas Whale Bone that is really special, I didn't get that album yet though. Some people will ultimately find it boring. It takes patience for some tracks. But at least with certain albums there are much shorter tracks. Sadye is kind of being afucking asshole to expect someone to listen to 2 hours of like tracks that seem to just be a tone. I swear there's more to it than that waiting