Whom do your father rate?

Whom do your father rate?

My father is a 60 yo nostalgia 'back in the day it was better' dude and the only active players he rates are Iniesta, Muller, Suárez, Robben, Kroos and Mascherano.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOYegEVzN24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Mascherano

based

Maradona

>Iniesta
>Müller
>Mascherano

Pleb confirmed.

>Mascherano

>tfw I'm the only male in the family interested in sports
I don't get it

My father loved Ibra throughout his career. He was on a trip to the Netherlands when Ibra was a young lad at Ajax, saw highlights of a game at a sports bar and thought that that dude's good. Then watched his career unfold and him becoming a top striker and he was proud that he "scouted" him early.

Also thinks that Robben is the best player ever when fit.

my dad really liked pascal chimbonda

My dad only supports the local club and the Finnish NT. Might watch CL if on YLE. Kinda based.

Same. My father supports Werder Bremen and the NT. By supporting I mean he becomes exasperated with their management from time to time.

> my dad rates Coates
nuke this shithole from orbit plz

Does his kid have down syndrome?

My father left me when I was 3 years old

>meme arrowing iniesta
Halal supporter go away

>implying

Iniesta's an overrated system babby who gets an annoying amount of fame and awards considering he's invisible most of the time and gets carried by Messi without doing much at all. Xavi was the best of the duo in that midfield.

t. Someone who watches football (and supports a team that's not in first division)

Oh look it's another "x is a system babby that gets carried by y" post

Dad is convinced Shaun Goater is the best player he has ever seen play

This is literally true though, Iniesta has had the luxury, season after season, of being able to just stay hidden and not do anything for long stretches of the season knowing that Messi would save the day. He's not a player who can carry the team a whole season, that's why he's been at his best with Spain in the WC or the Euro, because it's a short tournament when he has to be 100% and can't rely on Messi.

1. Messi
2. Maradona
MASSIVE POWER GAP
3. Ronaldinho

90000. Ronaldo
90001. Pele

Messi, Iniesta and Nicolai Jorgesen

he's 60 and he thinks Messi is the best ever

My dad says Kevin Mac is the best he ever saw.

Your family is a bunch of faggots t b h

>played in the same team in the same era as Lineker

What is wrong with him

my faggot dad makes fun of cristiano ronaldo reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i hate him

Dad doesn't know a lot about football but he thinks Maradona is the best.

>calling your dad a faggot
Stupid monkey

top 5 players he likes

George Best
Rudi Völler - his nickname in amateur football days -
Garrincha
Maradona
Gascoigne

when i ask him about his favorite goalkeepers he says it was Zubizaretta

WBA players from when we were good, mostly. Laurie Cunningham, Cyrille Regis, Tony Brown. Recently it's been Toure and any half decent Arsenal player.

My Dad unfortunately hates soccer but he watches it with me sometimes just to indulge me. Robben impressed the hell out of him in the WC Final.

Does your dad think you're gay?

Arsenal so Brady, Merson, Adams, Rocastle, Wright and obviously the invincibles as ex-players. Only current player he likes is Sanchez really.

My dad used to love english football and was a member of like two dozen fanclubs of english players and clubs. His favorite team is Southampton. He's not too conservative with players though and he thinks players like Hazard are great rather than, say, Lee Cattermole.

>meme arrowing Müller
neck yourself

He has been watching football pretty much since the 60's and yet he unironically rates Messi. Except for that he has good taste, I guess

my dad doesn't rate players, only managers, trapattoni is his favourite

Beckenbauer, Gerd Muller, and any above average G*rman shitter in any sport

but for some reason he was rating the Chilean NT before they became a meme so I'll rate him for that

pajeet dont you have some streets to shit in?

same with my dad, he'll watch with me every once and a while which I appreciate. He can't name a single player tho beyond maybe Messi and Ronaldo.

My dad says Alan Shearer is the only man to get clapped off by Leeds United fans because of how good he played

>tfw don't talk to dad for 10 years

>meme arrowing mascherano
kys

My father is a good old traditional Bayern hating Badener, which is why he's split on Oliver Kahn, but he likes his personality, yet will still claim that Schumacher was the better goalkeeper.

The last active players he truly respected were Michael Ballack & Miroslav Klose I think.

>le old only watch leliga man
>Mascherano
>I rate muller and kroos because of 7-1
>Rating le cut inside and win nothing internationally man
Tell your father he's a batty boy gaywad

Barcelona supporter detected.

my father is a filthy casual and only knows/likes Zidane and... Gourcuff (for whatever reason really)

>post google image search first results frogs
>wonder why dad disowned you

>Messi
>CR7
>Eto'o
>Pirlo
>Ribery
>Robben
>Iniesta
>Sneijder
>Drogba
>Suarez
>Gerrard
>Xabi Alonso
>Lahm

>Lewandowski
>Krychowiak
>Robert Kubica

Thanks to my dad I will always enjoy watching veteran players play. Good thread btw. Haven't watched a game with my old man for too long. Gotta fix this.

Bobby Orr

No Modric?

>Zubizaretta
LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=lOYegEVzN24

My grand father uses to play professioanlly for Bastia.

Before he died he rated Modric and Xabi Alonso

He was a midfielder himself

>Rates that fairy Pirlo
>Doesn't rate Nesta

Mine is the opposite of a nostalgia fag. Calls ancient football "Do tempo que amarravam cachorro com linguiça" and almost never rates anyone that played before the 90s. He also believes that Iniesta should've won the Ballon d'or at least twice and got robbed.

He did rate all important players who played for Ancelotti's Milan, including
>Maldini
>Nesta
>Gattuso
>Shevchenko
>Crespo
>Seedorf
>Kaka
>Stam
>Cafu
and Pirlo as well.

during their uefa cup run?

Your dad had good taste.

Messi, he's close to having a poster of him in his bedroom.

my dad rates maradona higher than messi
very sad!

he rates hazard then

Why? Messi would never have won things in the sides Maradona played for.

Dad doesn't really care about football that much. He knows Modric is very good, but he can't get past the fact that the guy looks like young Shaun Ryder (lead singer of Happy Mondays) and is considered "an athlete". When he sees Messi play, he laughs at players trying to defend him.
He rated Sheva, Vidic, Ivica Kralj (yugo goalkeeper) and Davor Suker. Seedorf also gave him an impression of a smart person so he kinda respects him.

To my father this guy has been the greatest Porto ever had

>the Turk likes subhumans without any brains, like Best, Maradona and Gascoigne

WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT SURPRISED!?

Forget the turks WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOT AGAINST BEST, MARADONA AND GASCOIGNE!?

your dad sounds like a weedaboo

Whom do your mother rate?

my mother yells at the players to pass it forward when they're building the play at the midfield
it's annoying

>his father supports clubs from another country

my father only rates Suarez on the NT, the rest of the team are a group of useless scum.
The rivals are players to kill in the court so he does not bother to rate.

Literal subhumans that had no brains outside of football. Did not make an effort to improve themselves and just relied on their talent

Thinking them to be the best at a sport where intelligent and talented players that work hard to improve themselves, like Ronaldo and Messi, is a sign of low intelligence

>my dad rates Coates

my father doesn't rate anybody and even gets fixated on certain players where he'll say things like "oh there's x again he sucks because (random event that never happened most of the time). he also talks shit about allmost all black players.

My dad loves Messi. He puts them on the same pedestal as Maradona and Zico.

He also rates a bunch of random players that happen to be good in the one game when he watched them, but I haven't got any examples right now (maybe Orlando Berrio or Diego Furlan fit the bill).

From the NT he only rates Nerman.

My dad has literal 0 understanding of football.

get him to start posting here he'd fit in perfectly

He knows more than you if you don't think Messi is the best player of this generation desu

I won't bother, he'll never be worse than a canadian poster so why even try.

>my dad is a cruz azul fan and is aware NT is complete shit

He also insists that 82' World Cup was fucking stacked.

My grandad saw Puskas live and always says he was basically superman. He loved Jimmy Johnstone as well.

My dad rated George Best, Pele, Dalglish, Teddy Sheringham and Tony Currie,

Pelé, Zico and Ronaldo OG.

These are unironically the best kind of athletes. Pure joy to watch.

Out of the current crop of England players I've only heard him praise Harry Kane and Adam Lallana

My father heavily rated James during 2014 WC.

m8, everyone who watched both rates the same.

>intelligent and talented players that work hard to improve themselves
>Messi
lol

>that cranium

Is that Poop's son?

my dad rates de bruyne and modric highly these days. he is immune to meme players and still only watches non-PL games when the euros/world cup comes around.

when I was growing up he would explain why dalglish, hoddle or nigel clough were great. he likes an intelligent midfielder does my old man.

He's right, I'm assuming he's white because those don't sound like shitskin opinions

Cletus don't you have some mcdonalds to eat

my father is a man of culture so he only rates dribble merchants

My dad rates zidane and thinks cr is gay

Typical non-bavarian customer nearing retirement who jumped on the bandwagon in the 70s and never had to get off since. Anything Buyern is great, smart, clever, authentic or has character; anything not Buyern is shit until it's somehow linked to Buyern.

Example:
>Götze at Dortmund
"He's overhyped shit. Schweinsteiger is abetter 10 than him, Badstuber > Hummels!"
>Götze move to Buyern announced
"Always rated that kid, great transfer, based Uli, praise Kalle!"
>Götze goes back to Dortmund
"Always knew he'd flop, the team is way too stacked for a Dortmund player to even warm the bench. Smart move weakening competition though, Bayern is all about honest work and clever strategy. God bless Uli and Kalle!"

Thank you based LaLiga for continuously btfo'ing him and his pleb opinions.

Look in the bright side, if Coates knew he would rate your father back.

>No Rui Costa
>No Serginho
>No Inzaghi
JUST

>Mascherano
Is your dad 14?

To be fair, my father plays better than Coates

>my father only rates Suarez on the NT
>implying he did not rate based Alvaro Pereira and Based Fucile
>IMPLYING HE DOES NOT RATE ULTRA BASED MAXI PEREIRA

Your dad seems like a cunt to be honest

My dad only rates Michael Jordan and hulk Hogan

It's the albania retard, m8. He is like a bot, everytime someone type the name Pirlo he comes and make a """sarcastic""" reply.