I did drugs and fucked with my brain dont be like me stay clean kids

I did drugs and fucked with my brain dont be like me stay clean kids.

Thanks for the good advice.

You probably did the wrong drugs then

I know that feel bro.

Smoke all the fucking crack you cunt.

wich drugs?

I didn't take drugs and my brain is fucked so whatever kids, it don't matter

Drug users, mostly heroin and meth users, should be gassed.*
>* = all comments by this IP address are purely satirical in nature and do not reflect the views of Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

I abused alcohol for the past 10 years and now I'm shamefully addicted, and although it hasn't negatively affected my life yet I'm worried that things are gonna go south in the near future.

Sorry to let you down Sup Forums

>he's scared that the FBI is gonna party van him for making half assed violent comments

Enjoying your first week here kid?

Summer fags

You should know seeing as how "hatespeech" can be a criminal charge in your cucked-out torture chamber you call a country.

Which drugs? I'm guessing you did hallucinogens like LSD and stuff like that. I dunno why people fuck with shit like that, it's pretty much guaranteed to fuck your brain up. Some people drop acid tons of times too, it's like DAMN. You're never gonna be normal again.

I've binge drank enough alcohol to float a battleship and I am fine. I guess it all depends on your drug of choice.

>EU speech laws and "summer" even though Moot said summer traffic doesn't increase. kys tbqhfam*
>* = all comments by this IP address are purely satirical in nature and do not reflect the views of Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

>he never did shrooms

Most of the world's government's are worse criminals than lowly niggers and Mexicans and these Satanic, war mongering, traitorous cunts will be the first to hang on the day of the rope. MI5 can suck my cock. Incidentally, take a look at the MI5 logo. It's a fucking pyramid with an eye on top. I mean come on. Don't be scared of these bitches. Why do you think they're constantly spying on everyone? Because they're the ones that are scared.

How are the boomers in Bolivia?

Never tried others so I can't really tell how good or bad they are but they are really easy to find them here, my trip lasted for 9 hours or so with 3.5 grams.
I saw god.

git gud scrub trip good

Let me guess, it said something along the lines of "we are all one, organized religion is bullshit, Jesus was just a higher spiritual dude but not the son of God, you should live your life how you please and not worry, humans are a virus on the Earth, yada yada yada.."

Yeah, that wasn't God.

is that the protagonist from ubisoft's new Watch Dogs 2 game?

In all likelihood he got that from a Sup Forums Watch Dogs thread, the fucking scared summerfag.

Is that really what you think the creator of the universe would tell you? That you are an insignificant speck of dirt? That sounds to me more like something the devil would say

If you can't take psyches and be redpilled while maintaining a profession you aren't fit for reality

what about cocaine :) i heard thats the drug of choice for politicians

Thanks for the info. Will pass down to kids.