Conor McGregor VS Floyd Mayweather

conor's knocking that fool stiff by round 4.

mark my words.

what do you hope to get out of this thread?

he lost to nate diaz a bum people who believe he has a chance are dum

he beat that bum fair and square

floyd's next

Gayweather will get ko'd by Connor's first punch

hell yeah

do they even have pay per view in Lithuania?

You've got better odds on Lithuania actually having running water tomorrow.

Why do so many teenposters live vicariously through this retarded ugly mick.

>You've got better odds on Lithuania actually having running water tomorrow.

wow rude

shut up nobody cares about your mandrama

This will be another Ronda Rousey moment

after August 26th any serious mentions of Conor will be met by webms of him eating leather

the screencap retard

Can't wait for the "HEEM SLEEPY" threads after the fight

Diaz probably would literally kill Ffloyd though. So it's ridiculous that ppl still bring this up. Conner will land a deadly counter left and the malteser will come crashing down.

Why is it always britbongs that take these posts so seriously

you faggots shouldn't have exported your genepool, the inbreeding has stunted more than your appearance

I bet my life savings on it $472

So is this the fight that Connor will prove to everybody that boxing is a pussy ass sport that even somebody with no boxing fights on record can beat the >greatest of all time?

Mcgregor barely got into boxing vs Mayweather who boxed since he was a kid? why yall bringing he can beat him in mma "but he can defeat him in mma" this is really irrelevant. AND also wtf do you new guys actually know boxing? like seriously ? i feel like most of whats going on with mcgregor fans is bandwagon bullshit like in football.. if you don't know what going on in boxing mabye you should gtfo and stfu.

T. Prison Britain

YEWL DEW NAUGHTIN

belief in yourself

can't wait for this stupid meme to finally end after this fight.

The only thing more sad than Conor getting BTFO is Floyd agreeing to this in the first place. He had nothing to gain. If anything, this ruins his reputation no matter how fast he knocks him out.

>He had nothing to gain.

nothing but $100 million ...?

Is this going to be the "Punk Vs Gall" of boxing?

Maybe not as fast but otherwise yes. Normally i fight like this would not get sanctioned.

More like 400m+